Page 646 of 767 FirstFirst ... 146546596636640641642643644645646647648649650651652656696746 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,150 of 19167

Thread: The Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread v2

I hope she made lotsa spaghetti! mariofan12ify's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRay View Post
    Those are Mp3s
    Is there a problem with them being mp3s?

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan12ify View Post
    This is the lossless soundtrack thread.

Nope, no Problem at all, this just isn't the Place for them.

Onion Kid

KUKEIHA CLUB - The Konamic Game Freaks
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    ==Not my rip==
    FLAC/CUE/LOG
    MEGA
    Request:

stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    arrigato
    you're the best49840379
    ‫‬  [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

bait...

Quote Originally Posted by qqtangzsj View Post
    found the first one at some Chinese blog post, heres the download link and the code.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] code:g07p
    That appears to be the same upsampled files I am finding everywhere else.

Streets of Rage Walker Rageplay's Avatar
    2 new soundtracks from random uploaders to stackstorage:
    Spec Ops The Line: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Lone Survivor: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

And a Soundtrack I just uploaded myself:
    PPPPPP - The VVVVVV Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

For people who want to contrubute or check out the folder:
    Code:
    https://rageplay.stackstorage.com/s/z290MRBcnk2gC6c
    Pass:
    Code:
    losslessvgmftw64
    Last edited by Rageplay; 11-13-2017 at 03:45 PM.

dBpoweramp | CUE | LOG | ACCURIP | MD5 | 10%RR

COMMAND & CONQUER Soundtrack Collection

Spoiler!

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Chip View Post

Spoiler!

Nope, please try again.

"Archive is either in an unknown format or archive is damaged"

Will not extract, tried using 3 different programs on 2 different machines. Pitty considering how great these soundtracks are.

I'll look into this in a bit in my pc give me a sec

Quote Originally Posted by mothramegas View Post
    Nope, please try again.

"Archive is either in an unknown format or archive is damaged"

Will not extract, tried using 3 different programs on 2 different machines. Pitty considering how great these soundtracks are.
    Then you did it wrong six Times.

Thanks very much NC, i miss the good old RTS Games like C&C, KKND and Z.

+Rep added

yeah i was going to say just that, rar files over here work just fine when decompressed. nigga better not be trolling with me...

Onion Kid
    Nope, definitely still doesn't work, trouble may be on mega's end.

Tried to download a second time and mega wouldn't even let me download, gave me an error that said "The provided key is invalid. Please check that the key is correct or ask the creator of the link again"

Tried again a few minutes later using the exact same link, the third time it would let me download, but the file would not extract.

To summarize, I've tried downloading from both a Windows machine and a Mac machine. I've tried to extract using WinRAR, Jdownloader, and UnRarX each produced errors saying the archive is corrupt, the archive contains no files, etc. Maybe try a different host or try re-archiving using a different program as the one it was originally encoded with appears to be grossly incompatible with a variety of extractors.

And please, go ahead and call me a racial slur, or accuse me of trolling. Go ahead and tell me I'm doing it wrong, pretend that my inability to double click an icon could possibly be an explanation for what the problem might be. If that's what makes you comfortable then by all means, go ahead. But know that all you're doing is pretending the problem doesn't exist.

I'd be curious to see if someone can think of an actually legitimate explanation as to what could be going on here. I would also appreciate it if someone who was successfully able to extract the files could re-encrypt them and re-up them.
    Last edited by mothramegas; 11-13-2017 at 11:41 PM.

I can confirm they work. I used 7-zip (why would you use anything else, it's 2017)
    Reqs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE vol.2

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC HEROES Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Work It Out from SONIC R

Nope, definitely still doesn't work, trouble may be on mega's end.

Tried to download a second time and mega wouldn't even let me download, gave me an error that said "The provided key is invalid. Please check that the key is correct or ask the creator of the link again"

Tried again a few minutes later using the exact same link, the third time it would let me download, but the file would not extract.

To summarize, I've tried downloading from both a Windows machine and a Mac machine. I've tried to extract using WinRAR, Jdownloader, and UnRarX each produced errors saying the archive is corrupt, the archive contains no files, etc. Maybe try a different host or try re-archiving using a different program as the one it was originally encoded with appears to be grossly incompatible with a variety of extractors.

And please, go ahead and call me a racial slur, or accuse me of trolling. Go ahead and tell me I'm doing it wrong, pretend that my inability to double click an icon could possibly be an explanation for what the problem might be. If that's what makes you comfortable then by all means, go ahead. But know that all you're doing is pretending the problem doesn't exist.

I'd be curious to see if someone can think of an actually legitimate explanation as to what could be going on here. I would also appreciate it if someone who was successfully able to extract the files could re-encrypt them and re-up them.
    oh don't be sooo sensible, try repairing the archive in winrar it has 10% RAR Recovery. also if its not too much to ask but.....

WHICH DISC ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS EXTRACTING 1, 2, 3, 4 OR ALL OF THEM ?

you've stated you have problems with extracting but I need to know EXACTLY which disc we're talking 'bout! I will gladly go out of my way to reupload to another host if its a server issue...

I bet he only downloaded one of the parts of one of the discs and isn't having any luck extracting it because he's missing the other parts for that particular disc.

Onion Kid

Spoiler!

Downloaded them and everything is working fine. Thanks.

I think the characters in the rar filenames are not in the standard windows character set. To me the font looks different then usual, more like [C o m m a n d & C o n q u e r].

Mothramegas try renaming the files to disc1.part1.rar, etc. That might get it to work.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRings4 View Post
    I can confirm they work. I used 7-zip (why would you use anything else, it's 2017)
    Congratulations Sonic, you're the first poster to reply with actual, helpful information. Thanks for including the program you used to open the files. That's much more helpful than accusing the end user of ignorance or espousing racial hate speech, which is virtually all I had gotten from this conversation so far. And to answer your question, 7zip only supports one OS, the one which is widely regarded as the worst platform available, and it writes in a proprietary format which is not backwards compatible with other established software which has been around for decades. It truly is a step backwards. So that's two very decent reasons for why you would, and probably should be using something else.

oh don't be sooo sensible, try repairing the archive in winrar it has 10% RAR Recovery. also if its not too much to ask but.....

WHICH DISC ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS EXTRACTING 1, 2, 3, 4 OR ALL OF THEM ?

you've stated you have problems with extracting but I need to know EXACTLY which disc we're talking 'bout! I will gladly go out of my way to reupload to another host if its a server issue...
    THE PROBLEM APPEARS TO BE THE ENCRYPTER YOU'VE USED SO THE PROBLEM IS ALL OF THE FILES. I appreciate that you'll gladly go out of your way to reup the files, the problem appears to be the encryption method, so now that you know that please take the time to use a more widely compatible program and reup the files. I've spent a significant amount of time trying to trouble shoot the problem for you, so you're welcome. And just to be thorough, no repairing the files did not fix them.

I bet he only downloaded one of the parts of one of the discs and isn't having any luck extracting it because he's missing the other parts for that particular disc.
    Yea, that's not either but thanks for the suggestion.

The problem appears to be that 7zip was used, for reasons I cannot fathom, being that it tends to be compatible only with itself.

And for the love of god, let's please not turn this into a senseless debate of my program is better than yours, my OS is better than yours, etc. Let's simply acknowledge that the files in question where not widely compatible with all platforms (go ahead and try it if you don't believe me) and try to move on with our lives.

Bullshit.

I extracted it with WinRar 5.50 Beta1 64 Bit.

Also learn to use fucking Paragraphs.

Don't accuse Uploaders when it's solely your Fault you bratty Onion Kid.

I downloaded Command & Conquer Soundtrack Collection that shared Neo_chip and I did not have any problem to unzip I used winrar thank you Neo_chip

The problem appears to be that 7zip was used, for reasons I cannot fathom, being that it tends to be compatible only with itself.

And for the love of god, let's please not turn this into a senseless debate of my program is better than yours, my OS is better than yours, etc. Let's simply acknowledge that the files in question where not widely compatible with all platforms (go ahead and try it if you don't believe me) and try to move on with our lives.

so... what your trying to say is you've already successfully extracted the files?

stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    AMEN !
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRay View Post
    Bullshit.

I extracted it with WinRar 5.50 Beta1 64 Bit.

Also learn to use fucking Paragraphs.

Don't accuse Uploaders when it's solely your Fault you bratty Onion Kid.
    AMENē

WinRAR versions 5 and up (ver5.50 now makes it default) have a "RAR5" archive format that, when used (and I know Neo_Chip uses it, among many others here), can ONLY BE OPENED/EXTRACTED with WinRAR versions 5 and up. 7-zip or other archive software have already implemented the RAR5 archive so that they can also extract them IF YOU UPDATE THEM.

If you haven't already done so, update WinRAR to the latest version.
    Last edited by cstrife0777; 11-14-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Damn... That was hilarious and salty, on many of the parties involved I would dare say XD

@mothramegas
    Spoiler!

And yes, I tried too.
    Works perfectly with 7z (16.02 64bits) on my side of the world~

/end of story
    Last edited by Trypetide; 11-14-2017 at 02:33 PM.