Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 574

Thread: Project SNK Lossless Games Rips

  1. #151
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Man, can u put the KOF 97 AST? Please!!

    That Orochi team Remix is the best xD.

  2. #152
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    14
    SNK HERO = underground gamer nice seeing ya man!!!! THANX FOR the mind blowing flawless goodness man . WOO you made my month !! THANX

  3. #153
    Grand Shriner UptownYardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wolves
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Snkhero View Post





    Spoiler!
    Something sounds odd about this when I listen to it.
    It sounds as if certain sounds are pushed to the background.

  4. #154
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by UptownYardy View Post
    Something sounds odd about this when I listen to it.
    It sounds as if certain sounds are pushed to the background.
    yeah that game soundtrack is mastered different style "they mastered not me " vs others KOF 01 games and that's why i ripped that.. Dreamcast have KOF 02 but it's sound just same like Arcade or PS2 version and that's why i dont rip that game..
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  5. #155
    Grand Shriner UptownYardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wolves
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Snkhero View Post
    yeah that game soundtrack is mastered different style "they mastered not me " vs others KOF 01 games and that's why i ripped that.
    Whoever was in the Quality Assurance/Testing team for that Dreamcast port and thought the music sounded like how it's supposed to should be shot.

  6. #156
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150


    Spoiler!

  7. #157
    Just a normal dude... AFMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Posts
    2,633
    One question: is there any difference in the KoF XIII soundtrack for the Steam Version for PC and any other rip? I've seen it has 2 types. Do you have a rip of XIII with everything, not the official one? Thanks in advance.
    [Insert a poignant, intelligent signature here.]

  8. #158
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by AFMG View Post
    One question: is there any difference in the KoF XIII soundtrack for the Steam Version for PC and any other rip? I've seen it has 2 types. Do you have a rip of XIII with everything, not the official one? Thanks in advance.
    i dont own that KOF steam version is hard to say.. but what i seen YouTube it's sounds just like KOF XIII PS3/360 version...

  9. #159
    Just a normal dude... AFMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Posts
    2,633
    Yeah, I think so. Do you have it somewhere or is it posted? Thanks in advance.

  10. #160
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by AFMG View Post
    Yeah, I think so. Do you have it somewhere or is it posted? Thanks in advance.
    i have only that official soundtrack + [Hidden link. Register to see links.] & [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    ---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------



    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Snkhero; 12-11-2013 at 06:09 PM.

  11. #161
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150


    Spoiler!

    Sega Saturn ver. have 1 extra song.. i thing it's somekind ending theme

  12. #162
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150


    Spoiler!





    Spoiler!





    Spoiler!





    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Snkhero; 09-04-2014 at 06:49 AM.

  13. #163
    Grand Shriner Kaolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,387
    Thank you for all these great uploads!

  14. #164
    Grand Shriner George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    367
    What an awesome thread SNK Hero!

    Is it possible to re-upload Savage Reign's arranged OST?

    The links are down

  15. #165
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    What an awesome thread SNK Hero!

    Is it possible to re-upload Savage Reign's arranged OST?

    The links are down
    thouse links works right to me... you tryed thouse new megaupload links? "first post"

  16. #166
    Grand Shriner QMarks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    369
    A little correction on the NESTS saga gamerip tracklist: the "unused" tracks aren't so much unused as they are bonus tracks for whenever the challenger selects a certain Striker in '00, like Kaede or Fio.

  17. #167
    UFO Hunter Skeletonsinmycloset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    undisclosable location
    Posts
    343
    Snkhero you are the man. THANK U!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  18. #168
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by QMarks View Post
    A little correction on the NESTS saga gamerip tracklist: the "unused" tracks aren't so much unused as they are bonus tracks for whenever the challenger selects a certain Striker in '00, like Kaede or Fio.
    ah they are from KOF 2000 then ? ok i update that soundtrack tnx for informations ^^

  19. #169
    Grand Shriner George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    367
    My bad :P I didn't see the updated info in the first post. Thank you!

  20. #170
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150


    Spoiler!

  21. #171
    Grand Shriner 1983parrothead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,056
    For SNK fans, why not include this album, as well as the SFC version:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  22. #172
    Shriner Dormillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Snkhero View Post
    now i just done that World Heroes 1 Arrange Sound Trax.. damn that soundtrack is nice
    Hi,
    there's something wrong with this rip.
    Speed and pitch are different compared to my NGCD rip and even NG ost (which match the NGCD for speed/pitch).
    Is it an issue which concerns the PS2 collection? (I hope not )

  23. #173
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormillo View Post
    Hi,
    there's something wrong with this rip.
    Speed and pitch are different compared to my NGCD rip and even NG ost (which match the NGCD for speed/pitch).
    Is it an issue which concerns the PS2 collection? (I hope not )
    i know that gamerip pitch is 2 high vs original sound version "PAL PS2 gamedisc".. i tryed fix that but it's sounds terrible and lags so bad.. that's why i keep that "high pitch" version.. and others WH games have lots more pitch errors and that's why i only rip WH1 AST...

    and btw eny1 have ATHENA THE MUSIC
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    or gamerip with tagget tracks.. it's just fine be "mp3 or others lossy formats" i only need that soundtrack/gamerip because i am gonna made NES/MSX & C64 rips of athena games soundtracks and i dont know thouse songs names and it's really boring made gamerip when every trackname is track01,02,03 jne jne....
    Last edited by Snkhero; 01-25-2014 at 01:38 PM.

  24. #174
    AL
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Snkhero View Post
    btw eny1 have ATHENA THE MUSIC
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    or gamerip with tagget tracks.. it's just fine be "mp3 or others lossy formats" i only need that soundtrack/gamerip because i am gonna made NES/MSX & C64 rips of athena games soundtracks and i dont know thouse songs names and it's really boring made gamerip when every trackname is track01,02,03 jne jne....
    I happens to have this album actually, but it's downloaded from the internet and in bad quality. Well, as you are only interested in the titles, here's is the link
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  25. #175
    There be only ONE Snkhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Digital Frontier
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by aluoaniki View Post
    I happens to have this album actually, but it's downloaded from the internet and in bad quality. Well, as you are only interested in the titles, here's is the link
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    TNX for this one now i can TAG my athena gamerips

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •