Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime Trilogy Remaster Project in FLAC - Official Release

Also, I have to say, before, I actually strongly disliked Dark Samus' boss theme. But your remaster makes it sound actually decent and I like it now.

Which is totally

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadowmark View Post
    Also, I have to say, before, I actually strongly disliked Dark Samus' boss theme. But your remaster makes it sound actually decent and I like it now.

Which is totally
    Are you talking about the one from Echoes or Corruption? Because the one from Corruption has always been awesome.
    Want to know how to give reputation points? Find out [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by DragonIIDX View Post
    Are you talking about the one from Echoes or Corruption? Because the one from Corruption has always been awesome.
    The one from Echoes. I forget what the Corruption one sounds like. Gimmie a sec'

From both actually. I didn't like the grundge and grinding in the original. The remastered version cleans them up well.

The one from Echoes. I forget what the Corruption one sounds like. Gimmie a sec'

From both actually. I didn't like the grundge and grinding in the original. The remastered version cleans them up well.
    Yes. I think the Corruption version was a big improvement over the Echoes version but it's still not quite as good as some of the other boss themes. They both sound great now though.

Grand Shriner
    Are the "Meta Ridley" themes from Prime 1 and Prime 3 exactly identical?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post
    Are the "Meta Ridley" themes from Prime 1 and Prime 3 exactly identical?
    Yes.

Grand Shriner
    What other tracks are there that are used in more than one game without any changes?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post
    What other tracks are there that are used in more than one game without any changes?
    The Mission Final music is in all the Prime games including Hunters and Pinball I believe. It's not included in this for Corruption though.

"Samus Intro Fanfare", "Item Aquisition Fanfare", "Minor Item Aquisition Fanfare", and "Puzzle Solved" recur in all the games.

I think the save station music for MP1 & MP2 are the same, MP2's elevator music is the same as MP3's save station music, MP1's Metroid Breakout/Chozo Ghost track reappears in MP3, MP2's "Dark Samus Approaching" & MP3's "Dark Samus in the Heart of Phaaze" are the same, MP1's "Phazon Mines Ambience" & MP3's "Corrupted Phazon Pool" are the same, and MP1's "Impact Crater Main Theme" & MP2's "Phazon Region" are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Poesnacks View Post
    "Samus Intro Fanfare", "Item Aquisition Fanfare", "Minor Item Aquisition Fanfare", and "Puzzle Solved" recur in all the games.

I think the save station music for MP1 & MP2 are the same, MP2's elevator music is the same as MP3's save station music, MP1's Metroid Breakout/Chozo Ghost track reappears in MP3, MP2's "Dark Samus Approaching" & MP3's "Dark Samus in the Heart of Phaaze" are the same, MP1's "Phazon Mines Ambience" & MP3's "Corrupted Phazon Pool" are the same, and MP1's "Impact Crater Main Theme" & MP2's "Phazon Region" are the same.
    Oh yeah. Now that you mention it, I guess there was quite a few they re-used.

I can agree with that.

Why fix what wasn't broken? I mean in terms of Music itself, not the remastery. THAT DONE HAD TO BE DONE.

I suppose some of those tracks were just too perfect to not re-use again or alter in some way. Also, another song that sounds similar is Bryyo Ice. It's not exactly the same as Phrendrana Drifts ambience, but it's very similar.

If the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Main Title theme really is missing from the Assett's OST, someone should get him that track so he can remaster it.

I did notice MP1's Title Theme wasn't looped though and cuts abruptly. Ditto on the Menu Theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Arigeitsu159 View Post
    If the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Main Title theme really is missing from the Assett's OST, someone should get him that track so he can remaster it.

I did notice MP1's Title Theme wasn't looped though and cuts abruptly.
    I can upload them right now. Got it from Metroid Database. I think the quality is good. No static or anything. I'll also send him Agon Wastes since that one is also missing.

I can upload them right now. Got it from Metroid Database. I think the quality is good. No static or anything. I'll also send him Agon Wastes since that one is also missing.
    Well, I was under the assumption that someone had provided NSF (or whatever) files for all songs. I think Ultimate Koopa did. I'm just surprised that the NSF's he gave Assett were incomplete. No need to upload those tracks as I already have them from this other soundtrack collection I owned previously. But thanks though.

Don't start up that flame war again. lol.

Metroid DB isn't exactly...good...at all...like...seriously.

Might want to hunt down some high quality rips or find the regular soundtrack of the game and give him that. Maybe find the flac for him as well.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arigeitsu159 View Post
    Well, I was under the assumption that someone had provided NSF (or whatever) files for all songs. I think Ultimate Koopa did. I'm just surprised that the NSF's he gave Assett were incomplete. No need to upload those tracks as I already have them from this other soundtrack collection I owned previously. But thanks though.
    Damn ninjas

Might want to hunt down some high quality rips or find the regular soundtrack of the game and give him that. Maybe find the flac for him as well.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Damn ninjas

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Damn ninjas
    If PrimeBlue's FLAC rip was still available, I'd give him those, but the links are gone and no longer available. IN addition, PrimeBlue never did a soundtrack for MP3 unfortunately. :-/

Lol ok. I'll start looking now if you guys want to also do research.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

mmmmmmm posted it in FLAC here and the link is still alive. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I'm downloading it now.

Thank you for this excellent upload. I am Playing through Metroid Prime 1 on the Wii for the first time. 5 hours in and it's glorious. Wish I would have played it when it was released.

By the way, I love your avatar Darkshadowmark! I look just like that Link every morning.

Over 1 hour later... it looks like Agon Wastes in going to be in part 2. Here's the Title Theme. Tell me if you guys think the quality is better than you know what. :P

Grand Shriner
    I'm a little confused by this thread... are poesnacks and Assett working together or are there two different versions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
    I'm a little confused by this thread... are poesnacks and Assett working together or are there two different versions?
    Mr.Assett2 uploaded the mp3 version and Poesnacks reuploaded the FLAC version for him.

Grand Shriner
    Ok, so it's the same source though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
    Ok, so it's the same source though?
    Yes.

I've finally managed to get this downloaded after 10 tries... the Title Theme and Agon Wastes FLAC and mp3 files I converted are in here.

So Mr.Assett2, would you consider remastering these too?