To Packupload!

Shriner
    Good thing my downloads are complete.
    hi i'm sixteen and i music sometimes

soundcloud.com/pixeltune

Grand Shriner
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news....

But....

"The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month."

EDIT: Darn, ninja'd by 12 whole minutes?

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Can someone kindly re-upload to a site that doesn't do that? :P

Really sucks that Mediafire has gone this way due to incidents with Megaupload and the like. Makes you wonder how long it'll be before all these file hosting sites do this.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmm View Post
    Good thing my downloads are complete.
    You should assist in uploading to Packupload then so others can get the files too and the weight of the uploading the OST is not solely on Assett2.

Grand Shriner
    I'm already trying to fix the issue. Due to donations already, as soon as they are finished pending, I will upgrade to pro so you can all get back to downloading... stupid mediafire

This means that donations will have to be a part of this project and to keep it going donations will be needed. Sorry guys....

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I only have $17.00 on my donation account. If you want to keep using Mediafire, And have access to a single archive file of this project as well as the split archives, I need to raise atleast $28.00. Donations are needed or the files need to be uploaded someplace else...

Do you think packupload is worth it? Should I go ahead and get premium on it and re-up everything?

EDIT: It seems that packupload is free. I'm re-upping to that site. Should be completed by tomorrow. If I get enough donations I can have mediafire and packupload going at the same time, though I'd rather not pay for mediafire :P

EDIT 2: Uploading the split archives to packupload is going to take around 12.5 hours with my shitty upload speed so if ANYBODY has faster internet than 66kbps upload, could you PLEASE upload all 16 parts to packupload with a registered account and PLEASE share the links so I can get this project back online? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Mr.Assett2; 01-08-2013 at 03:45 PM.

King Of The Pride Lands disgaeahavok's Avatar
    Thank god I started downloading soon after the upload. Almost done here! When you reup, can you please put a link to the track names?

Grand Shriner
    You can find the track names on Metroid Recon under their Prime 1, 2, and 3 rips. I don't have the time at the moment to compare and tag the tracks.
    If you want to tag the tracks, you can download all three of the game rips off metroid recon, compare the rip you got from me, and tag the tracks. Otherwise, I'll have the list up in 12 hours. If you want it before then, you can do it yourself. Sorry >.<

As for uploading, I'm including the new art for the project as well as the games as separate downloads. Be 5 tomorrow morning the project should be back up and running... As long as nothing happens....

Urk. Fine, fine. And Mediafire is a bitch sometimes. But if you keep clicking the link, you can bypass it and let you download. It's a pain but it should still work. Keep clicking, that's the key.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Fully downloaded. Post back when I have a listen!

Grand Shriner
    Yeah, but what if I have to do that with all 16 links?

So, with PRO, you can upload files of up to 2 GB each, right? Or something...

But do you also need to be PRO to download 2 GB files?

Usually, once you break through, it lets go by the rest of the package.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I'm listening to Torvus Bog right now and it sounds phenomenal!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post

As I understand it, Assett2 becoming a pro-member would make the 16-part 200mb archives available for download again. I don't know what the case would be if he re-upped in 2gb chunks, but I doubt non-pro members would be able to download it.

From what I've listened to, it sounds absoluutely beautiful. Just absolutely crazy quality work here.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Skian View Post
    As I understand it, Assett2 becoming a pro-member would make the 16-part 200mb archives available for download again. I don't know what the case would be if he re-upped in 2gb chunks, but I doubt non-pro members would be able to download it.
    I'm actually re-uploading it to packupload in 700mb archives. 2 archives per game. The games are separate and include new artwork.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post
    Yeah, but what if I have to do that with all 16 links?

I believe you do have to be a pro member to download the 2gb links, sadly. But like I said, in 12 hours I'll have updated links that are only 2 archives per game and the games are separated.

When you upload the mp3 version, will you also have to be a pro member to download?
    Want to know how to give reputation points? Find out [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by DragonIIDX View Post
    When you upload the mp3 version, will you also have to be a pro member to download?
    It's just a shot in the dark, but I suspect he'll upload the mp3 version to packupload. Not mediafire.

Grand Shriner
    damn just get to the last file and i run into that msg lol

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel9 View Post
    And here I can't access part 1, 4, 6 and 9
    Last edited by pralinen; 01-08-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skian View Post
    It's just a shot in the dark, but I suspect he'll upload the mp3 version to packupload. Not mediafire.
    I was just curious because I've never even heard of packupload until now. So is packupload a pro only site then?

Quote Originally Posted by daniel9 View Post
    Just keep clicking and you'll break through!

This is awesome. Look forward to listening to this.

In the Part 2 (echoes) folder the track numbers go up to 38, then skip to 54. Are there a few tracks you forgot to put in?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonIIDX View Post
    I was just curious because I've never even heard of packupload until now. So is packupload a pro only site then?
    not quite. Packupload is entirely unrelated to mediafire. No pro-membership required. It'll eventually go the same way that all the other filesharing sites go. but for our purposes atm, it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by disgaeahavok View Post
    it's not that easy. once the curtain drops, you can't shove it aside. It's like an elevator. You can't make it go faster (or in this case, un-block the file) simply be pressing the button a bunch.

Grand Shriney
    try uunpluggin your modem, and plugging back in, and try again

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by disgaeahavok View Post
    Still stuck with above files, but I can still re-download the other ones multiple times, without one single msg :S. Weird

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Poesnacks View Post
    In the Part 2 (echoes) folder the track numbers go up to 38, then skip to 54. Are there a few tracks you forgot to put in?
    Not only is the numbering system not correct ie; it skips numbers, but I didn't process the vox files. Everything else from the disk is there.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faleel View Post
    try uunpluggin your modem, and plugging back in, and try again
    Exactly. Perfect trick, just reset your i.p. worked for me when I tried it a while back with a couple of other download sites and such.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pralinen View Post
    Still stuck with above files, but I can still re-download the other ones multiple times, without one single msg :S. Weird
    Try doing what Faeel said.

Just an update, I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the night. I'm gonna leave my pc on overnight uploading. I'll post the links around 10:30 tomorrow morning. If anybody has a faster internet connection, it would be great if you could upload what you've downloaded for others to use if they can't access the mediafire links.
    Last edited by Mr.Assett2; 01-08-2013 at 07:07 PM.