Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michael McCann - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Complete Soundtrack

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

shit man, these are nice! Is there a wallpaper of that b&w hires Jensen somewhere?
    My work: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Many thanks for the share!

Quote Originally Posted by SavagE View Post
    shit man, these are nice! Is there a wallpaper of that b&w hires Jensen somewhere?
    No I made that image using some promo shots.

My actions are utterly pure! PrinceHeir's Avatar
    I had this since 2012, but forgot to say thanks

So thanks for this amazing custom share!

Eat Well. Stay Fit. Die Anyway. GlassButterflies's Avatar
    The amount of work you must've poured into this is astounding. I can only hope that the upcoming "Mankind Divided" has this much dedication put into a complete score as this one has. Thank you so much for your work on this incredible score, easily the best videogame score in years.

Most Complete Film Score Threads: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Thanks

Banned
    savagE if you're still out there, I'd love to see you make an custom soundtrack for Deus Ex- Mankind Divided.

nice to be appreciated like that! I am still waiting for MD official soundtrack to come out - as always, it takes ages for McCann to release anything. Really, the game came out in August and there's still one more month for MD OST without any other proper release. We'll see how good it is and how much it lacks. Also, there's still one DLC underway, which may include new music.

On a side note, it's a shame MD's music is not as great as HR's.

Banned
    nice to be appreciated like that! I am still waiting for MD official soundtrack to come out - as always, it takes ages for McCann to release anything. Really, the game came out in August and there's still one more month for MD OST without any other proper release. We'll see how good it is and how much it lacks. Also, there's still one DLC underway, which may include new music.

On a side note, it's a shame MD's music is not as great as HR's.
    Yeah I totally agree about MD's music, and from the rip I can tell that bringing Sonic Mayhem on board really restricted McCann, as most of the themes are unrecognisable from DXHR and forgettable, at best.
    And also looking at the vgmdb entries, Sonic's got more music featured than McCann on the OST. Hopefully the Extended Edition has a nice lengthy release.

I actually noticed that McCann took down the DXHR Missing Link page, which he promised to release an expansion for, but never did. Apparently DXHR is getting reissued on vinyl with The Fall Theme and Sarif V UNATCO (which is presumably, Pritchard Interrupts).

Shriner
    Thank you very much, SavagE, you did a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by NCFirebolt21 View Post
    Yeah I totally agree about MD's music, and from the rip I can tell that bringing Sonic Mayhem on board really restricted McCann, as most of the themes are unrecognisable from DXHR and forgettable, at best.
    And also looking at the vgmdb entries, Sonic's got more music featured than McCann on the OST. Hopefully the Extended Edition has a nice lengthy release.

I actually noticed that McCann took down the DXHR Missing Link page, which he promised to release an expansion for, but never did. Apparently DXHR is getting reissued on vinyl with The Fall Theme and Sarif V UNATCO (which is presumably, Pritchard Interrupts).
    I'll guess I'll finally do The Fall in a few days - we don't really need the track released, the gamerip pretty much covers it - pretty much 3 original tracks. I just need to package them nicely

Onion Kid
    Fantastic share, thank you for taking the time to make this possible. I appreciate the effort, will you be doing the same for MD? Thanks again

Hmm hard to say I will, I should probably get around to at least a few tracks sooner or later. MD's soundtrack was not THAT awesome, so I guess there is no great urge

Onion Kid
    Hmm hard to say I will, I should probably get around to at least a few tracks sooner or later. MD's soundtrack was not THAT awesome, so I guess there is no great urge
    Thank you, I really dug both soundtracks although MD was the superior outing. This Dubai rooftop track from MD was stunning though:

You actually like MD's music more? Huh, that's a first