Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SAINT SEIYA - THE OFFICIAL "LOSSLESS" THREAD - [EAC-FLAC-CUE-LOG]

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyb3ar View Post
    Well two things:

And for the Eternal VS the Def. Box. Im not pretty sure but the tracks in one relesae were cut to make "2 in 1" or something like this.
    if the tracks are cut in the eternal maybe it's better the 13 cd box

I would love the old Golden Box and the Memorial Box, since I don't have proper rips of those. Eternal Edition / Eternal Box is basically the same IIRC, with the 3 CD Song Collection attached as CD 11 - 13.
    [Insert a poignant, intelligent signature here.]

Shriner
    exactly, is so as come combined the eternal cd box, eternal edition+complete song collection

Am I the only one getting temporarily unavailable on the second part of the Hades CD?

Update: Nevermind, it's ok again.
    Last edited by AFMG; 07-09-2013 at 06:33 PM.

I'm A Flying Saucer
    Cacis, i think its a bootleg. I listened yesterday several times and i think he/se rearrange the order of songs with the boxes... Not official or a "real" tape cues. I think...

Grand Shriner
    did you make an audacity/other soft comparison beetween the audio waves?

EDIT. checked with a Wave Editor... yes same wave as the eternal edition.... mystery solved.

Does anyone has the back cover scan of the Eternal Edition french release? I need to know the exact tracklist name to report on vgmdb.net
    Last edited by cacis; 07-10-2013 at 03:56 AM.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cacis View Post
    did you make an audacity/other soft comparison beetween the audio waves?

EDIT. checked with a Wave Editor... yes same wave as the eternal edition.... mystery solved.

Does anyone has the back cover scan of the Eternal Edition french release? I need to know the exact tracklist name to report on vgmdb.net
    Hi cacis,

here the back cover scans only because it is you who ask as i really don't like to manipulate those double CD cases :

And the archive with scans :

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Best regards,
    JacKc.

Onion Kid
    Thanks for the Hades Hen one Cacis!

Great post!!! 1000 thanks for this!!!

Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram

Onion Kid
    does anyone have the scans (cover / booklet) of the 8 files of French version? Thanks again for the back scans by JacKc.

Symphonic Anime & Game Music Lover DaveKramer's Avatar
    only one REAL question: some years ago I've download a file called "Saint Seiya 1987 Gekij˘ban", I don't remember exactly where (I'm sure not from a torrent/p2p channel)... inside there was this log:

I think it's a rip from the first movie (don't know how), not a CD release... but it should match the original order of the master tape audio of the first movie, so who fuck released it? I don't know if someone has taken the source from the eternal edition 10 years ago and then splitted and recoded all matching the master tape order (it should be on a booklet into the eternal edition file n.3-4 I guess)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.], try to compare the audio with the French release of the Eternal edition....
    This is a fan made separate BGM Cues edition taken from the Japanese retail CD SAINT SEIYA Eternal Edition File 03 劇場版「聖闘士星矢」オリジナル・サウンドトラック篇 (COCX-32077) or this second release (same CD) SAINT SEIYA Eternal CD-BOX Disc 3 劇場版「聖闘士星矢」オリジナル・サウンドトラック篇 (COCX-35081).
    There two releases are the soundtrack of Saint Seiya's first Movie (Eris). In these CDs, all BGM cues inside each track are coded with index markers that can be navigated with index skip function compatible CD players (some old or audiophile ones).

I hope these informations could help.
    Lossless rules! MP3 is a crappy digital relic from the late 90's era.

By any chance any has the Gold Collection or the Memorial Song Collection? Even if it's not FLAC, at least a proper rip? Thanks.

So, no surprises for Xmas?

no news from cacis

Very good job dudes
    I'm very curious to compare jap' OSTs with the "french box" but... is the japanese Saint Seiya - Eternal Box Set available somewhere in flac?

edit:

shit shit shit shit shit - the "disease" of the jap' OST's is still present in french box... one track hides several ones...

3 hours for total splitting with audacity... happy new year...

... still testing & comparing but i can confirm:
    - that quality of jap' & french OSTs seems to be equal
    - that they don't have exactly same tracks: each one contains exclusive ones... (& i'm still testing: "splitted track by splitted track"...): fans MUST get the french edition too
    Last edited by electrocaid; 01-02-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Hello thank you very much for sharing. It really worth.

I'm not sure, but I think the links of SAINT SEIYA SONG BEST are down

Quote Originally Posted by electrocaid View Post
    Very good job dudes
    I'm very curious to compare jap' OSTs with the "french box" but... is the japanese Saint Seiya - Eternal Box Set available somewhere in flac?

edit:

shit shit shit shit shit - the "disease" of the jap' OST's is still present in french box... one track hides several ones...

3 hours for total splitting with audacity... happy new year...

... still testing & comparing but i can confirm:
    - that quality of jap' & french OSTs seems to be equal
    - that they don't have exactly same tracks: each one contains exclusive ones... (& i'm still testing: "splitted track by splitted track"...): fans MUST get the french edition too
    I just saw this. Would you mind to ellaborate?

Maybe that result - my personnal "best of" (for mugen...) - will help you to see what i mean:
    nb: don't mind about the quality of the content ---> the tracks have been normalized BUT you may see that, if i'm correct, some tracks are exclusive to french & jap' soundtracks (it's very hard to compare because titles have been "translated" & a large part of the original tracks must be split for comparing but...)

Quote Originally Posted by electrocaid View Post

----
    This two phrases. I'm downloading that you posted, but want to understand those two phrases...

Shriner
    Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by AFMG View Post
    This two phrases. I'm downloading that you posted, but want to understand those two phrases...
    well, then,
    take a look to the archive's content: i've "kept", when i had the choice, the french box tracks ---> if i'm correct, the japanese tracks inside the archive are exclusive to japanese editions
    oppositely, some of the french box tracks (i don't know exactly which ones, sorry [not especially the ones that are in the archive]) weren't present in japaneses OST's/boxes (& i'm not talking only of the french version of saint seiya's main theme of course)

nb: si j'ai bien captÚ, tu parles franšais ---> tu peux me contacter par MP au besoin

I finally got it. It's splitted differently. Also, I *think* they did something to the audio (not bad) because it sounds slightly different from the Eternal Edition Box, both in FLAC. Weird.

Also, no one has the 5 CD Saint Seiya Memorial Box? I would love to have a proper rip. Seems cacis is gone

great share!

It's splitted differently.
    True...

Also, I *think* they did something to the audio (not bad) because it sounds slightly different from the Eternal Edition Box, both in FLAC. Weird.
    That's my impression too, maybe because the french box has been released later: they may have slightly retourched the tracks / sound engineering evolution may have been used

I've precisely "tried" the french box with this hope: i'm not disappointed at all