View Poll Results: Do you think AC is a good idea?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

181 93.30%
  • No

6 3.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: Official AC thread- Advent Children discussion goes here.

changing the subject wow im at skool! heeheehee......sry had to b done

Originally posted by Dyne
    changing the subject wow im at skool! heeheehee......sry had to b done
    No. No it didn't.

AC discussion only, yo. No spam.

na... der probably shinra loyalists

Onion Kid
    I hope it doesn't revolve around Aeris:s she was slightly annoying in the game, and if she's actually found and she's all alive again then her whole role was pointless in FF7 and it would just be very disappointing.
    Can't wait to see the rest of the characters though!

Ahem my favourites are Tifa, Cloud, Vincent, Barrett, Sephiroth, Zack and RedXIII. As long as they're all in the movie, I'm a happy

The Sharp Shooter Vincent_Valentine's Avatar
    Yeah i hope vicent plays a significant role because having him as an "optional" character made me really angry, every character contributes somthing.....even the annoying toy cait sith
    Just let me sleep, it is my punishment...my curse

Hmm...I hope it does revolves around Aeris. I found her the most useful in limit breaks and magic. Tifa was just annoying and hated her spinning revolving limit breaks...made me sooo mad when I get a lot of misses...And anyway...The reason of Aeris dying was a main point in the game...
    Hopefully the sub characters like Vincent and Yuffie can get a vital part in the movie

aeris limit break's suck,.........no doubting that she's gonna be in the film tho...i think vincent should play a major role in the film, and i think he will, maybe that's why decided to show him in the trailer....
    cid is def's in it.....not even the lame spirit's within could go without cid...

Hitman of the Shadows and Bringer of Death Vinny Valentine's Avatar
    No, Aeris' Limits were all quite good from my experience. If you got her up quick, they made life a lot easier. Oh well, to the topic at hand. >AHEM< SSSWWW333333TTT!!! Vincent and Cid are in it. I knew the one "mysterious" character had to be Vincent, and I think I remember seeing a character that looked a lot like Cid fight who's pictured as the main villain in one of the trailers. I couldn't be sure though. I don't remember it very well, and my comp won't play video right now because my Sound Card recently went out. I don't know why the Sound Card is affecting the video, but oh well. (Hmm... I have wondered off topic again. *shrugs* Oh well.)

Vincent must play a large part in the movie. I was dissatisfied at them leaving showing nothing of his past except for the Waterfall Sidequest. It just didn't seem like enough, ya know. Like it was only 1 piece to the puzzle.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

You are Ward! You're a big loveable teddy bear, but if
    someone messes with you or someone you care about,
    they will know your wrath. You're a survivor in every sense
    of the word, and have the capacity to kick much ass.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Speaking of locations of events in the trailer like the Sleeping Forest, I have two questions/theories. The church that Cloud is walking through is the one that him and Aeris escape through the roof from the Turks right? And also, what locations do you think will most likely appear in the game? I know Midgar of course and probably Nibehlhiem from the flashback and stuff but where else? I think they might show the Ancient City which would be cool because that place would look really really cool on DVD. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Also, if the do how do you think they will portray Limit Breaks? Something to the effect of the little girl in the Beginners Hall in Sector 7 is what I think but I would like to know what others think.

like i sed ages back ... Tetsuya Nomura said the main place in the film is hidden in the logo ... so ... if you look at the logo you will notice all the sectors of MIDGAR ... so if i am rite ... it will be mostly set in MIDGAR ... hopefully Limit Breaks are there ... just have to wait to summer...

--------
    2 weeks 2 my birthday

--------
    wot is the meaning of this picture anywayz??? help???
    (removed)

Thats a Fenrir, which is a wolf. Fenrir is also the name of Cloud's bike.
    .................................................. .................................................. ....that's my life.............................................. ...............................................

Originally posted by Savior_Sephiroth
    Thats a Fenrir, which is a wolf. Fenrir is also the name of Cloud's bike.
    Fenrir was also,in Norse mythology, the wolf that devourd Odin

fenrir is also the name of a summon that eiko uses in final fantasy IX....

k thnx ... does any1 hav a pic of Nanaki in ff7??? hes 2 gd

i have a few, in fact, name an ff game and a character and ill give you pictures....

Anybody see that new music video called "My December" for AC? It is by Linkin Park. It is pretty cool , check it out. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I haven't seen that one but I have seen one called Pushing me Away by them but it is all Final Fantasies not just VII. But LINKIN PARK IS ONE OF THE BEST BANDS OF THIS CENTURY IF NOT THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen pics of Aeris and Vincent, so I'm sure they're in the movie at one point or another. Aeris is dead (obviously), so she probably just makes a cameo. I've also read about something called the planet scar syndrome, which is suppposed to be connected to the three men who look like Sephiroth. Of course, all this has probably already been mentioned, but I didn't feel like reading all the posts.
    Weapons of Choice: Barrett M82A1/M107, TDI Kriss, Ka-Bar Straight-Edge Bowie Knife

Back in Action? We'll see.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom, and the enemy of growth." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Tifa-lover
    Originally posted by Master Nabeshin
    I've seen pics of Aeris and Vincent, so I'm sure they're in the movie at one point or another. Aeris is dead (obviously), so she probably just makes a cameo. I've also read about something called the planet scar syndrome, which is suppposed to be connected to the three men who look like Sephiroth. Of course, all this has probably already been mentioned, but I didn't feel like reading all the posts.
    I havent seen any pics of Aeris from AC. Are you just talking about where Cloud lowers her into the water? or actual LIVING pics. I saw Vincent, Barrett, Cloud (obviously), Sephiroth, and those three guys and the cloaked wheelchair person. But I didnt see any of Aeris or Tifa. Thanks.
    K.D.Beeharilal
    The UltimaDragon

You try to save them...but they are not worth saving...
    You try to help them...but they wont help themselves...
    Do yourself a favor: worry about yourself;
    You'll live longer...

I never said I saw Tifa (she had better be in AC, though) but I did, in fact see Aeris. Unless it was a damn good hoax, or just square pleasing some fans, she'll be in there at one point or another, aside from Cloud lowering her into the water.

I don't think there are any pics of Aeris in any of the trailers unless you have one that noone else knows about but I'm sure there will at least be flashbacks of her.

That's probably what I saw a pic of (in a flashback of some sort). Unfortunantly, I don't know where it came from, someone sent it to me via AIM connection. I know it's weird that I don't have it, but that the way it is.

i bet you it ws that fake pic of yuna with aeris hair, think about it!!!

PM for a sig/Avatar Azwethinkweiz's Avatar
    He could be right, my friend "supposedly" saw a picture of Yuffie in it and Vincent is in it or a person that looks very much like him.

PM for a sig/Avatar Azwethinkweiz's Avatar
    I know this is off topic but......

My friend has deciphered one of the AC trailers and according to him they have found Jenova's head o_O. If that is not brand new information then shoot me........

EDIT: sorry i forgot that i had posted before this and it won't let me delete so.....sorry.