Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131757107 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!!!'s Nexus of Music Thread 2.0 (An Updated Thread)

Endless Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunks Briefs View Post
    Okay so i put in the password and it had a 4 hour wait to the download starting then i went to click refresh the page has expired, so i clicked the back button to put in the password again then went back to this page, Now there's no waiting period but no download link to it. But i see other Download links that leads to other stuff but not the file you've uploaded. Not it's back to saying the download link will be active in 4 hours.... Which 4 hours has already passed and still nothing it don't even say a 3 hour waiting period it's just 4 hour waiting period it's been like that since past 3:30 am. FINALLY IT STARTS But I'm not impressed with the slow download speeds the site has.
    You don't have to wait 4 hours. You have 4 hours to use the link before it expires. I don't know why it's going slow on your end, the speed is pretty good for me.
    Head to my thread for grand collections of game music and more!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

can you or any one reupload the sonic generations complete sountrack please?

Endless Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowyoshi View Post
    can you or any one reupload the sonic generations complete sountrack please?
    Sonic Generations is still up.

Quote Originally Posted by !!!!! View Post
    Sonic Generations is still up.
    oh sorry (facepalm)

Shriner
    Dammit, why do you have to make us install a stupid program just to get our soundtracks? Wouldn't using Mediafire be a whole lot easier?

My dear Lurker2010, you can choose not to install this "stupid program", as you call it, by unchecking the box above the green arrow download link.

Hi Nexus, i need a little help here...i'm trying to download DK country returns soundtrack...they ask me a password, i've tried to use the one that i use for FF Shrine but it won't work! Any suggestion?

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Ok, i resolved Thank you for the excellent work!!!

Onion Kid
    Nothing urgent or anything, was just clicking around, and I noticed "Sonic: Before The Sequel ~ Original Soundtrack" has one link for the MP3 version, which takes you to a hub with it mirrored across a few upload sites. I checked the first 3 sites and it appears to be invalid across all of them, maybe it got taken down? Just thought I would bring it to your attention.

Thank you so much for keeping this thread updated!

woo, another error

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

edit: and one more for the road

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.
    Last edited by Kadron; 11-26-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by dekamaster2 View Post
    My dear Lurker2010, you can choose not to install this "stupid program", as you call it, by unchecking the box above the green arrow download link.
    I'm confused as to where this box-option is. Somewhat, each click leads me to another countdown and I more or less end up getting the ilive-whatever download manager, which is what I don't want. Am I missing something? Or are one of my blockers still holding something back - even deactivated them but you never know?

Would like to hear the Metal Gear Solid soundtracks. I did not listen to them all these years through. I know it is on gh.ffshrine but it will take an age to click through whereas .rar makes life simpler.
    Last edited by vodi; 11-26-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Shriner
    The Zelda: Skyward Sword download was removed. Mind re-uploadin'?
    Last edited by Giga Man; 11-27-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Onion Kid
    Amazing stuff. Thanks, man.

Endless Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by vodi View Post
    I'm confused as to where this box-option is. Somewhat, each click leads me to another countdown and I more or less end up getting the ilive-whatever download manager, which is what I don't want. Am I missing something? Or are one of my blockers still holding something back - even deactivated them but you never know?

Would like to hear the Metal Gear Solid soundtracks. I did not listen to them all these years through. I know it is on gh.ffshrine but it will take an age to click through whereas .rar makes life simpler.
    Can you take a snapshot of where you're getting stuck and PM it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Man View Post
    I checked and it's still online.

Onion Kid
    skyward sword is down

Grand Shriner
    Can you please re-upload the soundtracks to Mario Kart Wii, Sonic CD, and Sonic Before the Sequel?

Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. LeatherHead333's Avatar
    Ninja Gaiden 3 is down

Fool Called to Darkness
    I keep getting a 480kb rar instead of a 302 MB file that should be from SASATRT. Even reloading and reapproaching don't seem to work.

Endless Shriner
    Whoops I realize that a whole load of stuff is actually down. It'll take some time, but i'll get them up.

10 years! Still going strong. goku262002's Avatar
    Yeah could you reupload the ASRT soundtrack too? maybe to a less complicated file uploader? it was soo seriously confusing.

Endless Shriner
    Most everything has been flagged so it's time to start at square one again. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Shoot, missed the Sonic Generations tracks. I'll sit here patiently ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Man View Post
    Same goes for Twilight Princess. What are the differences between your Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword rips, and Peime Blue and slippyToad's versions?

Endless Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Link28469 View Post
    Same goes for Twilight Princess. What are the differences between your Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword rips, and Peime Blue and slippyToad's versions?
    Twilight Princess has added reverb, fixed tags, and a FLAC version. Skyward Sword is organized in a way similar to how it would sound if made to be an actual soundtrack. (Merged variations, etc)

A few links have been re-posted on the first post.
    Last edited by !!!!!; 11-28-2012 at 01:49 PM.

10 years! Still going strong. goku262002's Avatar
    Most everything has been flagged so it's time to start at square one again. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
    Bu-But I just found out about this thread! D:

Can you PM me when the ASRT soundtrack is back up?

Grand Shriner
    Whoops I realize that a whole load of stuff is actually down. It'll take some time, but i'll get them up.
    Ah yeah, I see you updated the main page.
    Np dude : ).

I know it is a pain in the booty with the swift removal of stuff. I'm sure somebody else already has all Metal Gear Solid soundtracks, just have to figure a decent temporary place where it can be up/downloaded . But thanks anyways.