Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162060110 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 2767

Thread: !!!!!'s Nexus of Music Thread 2.0 (An Updated Thread)

  1. #226
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    14,486
    !!!!!
    I apreciate all your hard works on these. But... I am having a lot of issues with those sharing sites. It is called Trojan issues :/

    What I really wanted from here were these:

    Killer Instinct 1 & 2 - The Complete Soundtrack
    Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 ~ Complete Video Game Soundtrack



    I was hopping if you or someone else could upload on depositfiles or somethign else, but please not that website. :s
    I believe it may have been working for everyone else. But i have suffered some weird attacks on my computer and I am not that willing to low my defenses for that website even if you say it is very safe. :/

    can you do me that little favor?
    Orie Ayane

    "Celebration of Life with The Never-ending Universal Sound
    -The Τέχνη
    (art) of 音楽(music)-"


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    PLEASE, NO LOSSLESS QUESTIONS!

  2. #227
    I took the two Zelda albums; thank you so much for all of these!!
    @cosmixlove

  3. #228
    Agent Void The_Lost_Sabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    115
    First thing you should be doing is cleaning up your computer from infection. Look around for a free antivirus and antispyware program. Those attacks won't go away unless you do something about it. : /
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7 ~~ Meow?
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

  4. #229
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    14,486
    double post???? when....??? 0.o
    Last edited by Orie; 12-10-2012 at 07:57 PM.

  5. #230
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    14,486
    tell me something I dont know.

    I keep getting trojan issue on that sharing site.

    I just ask if at least someone can up it somewhere else.

    Edit:

    I think I got a "way" to get these in a very ninja "way"-

    Edit2:

    yep!!! I have ninja powers.
    I manage to get Killer Instict.
    !!!!! you collected all platforms sounds. I am amazed. Inded complete for sure. There are some Game Boy tunes that worked out very good . For me Killer Instict has the best Title-Theme I have ever heard in a game.
    Last edited by Orie; 12-10-2012 at 08:01 PM.

  6. #231
    Agent Void The_Lost_Sabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    115
    Okay, first up: Banjo Kazooie (FLAC)

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Depending on my connection, will reupload TC's Banjo Tooie (FLAC) tomorrow.

  7. #232
    Endless Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Orie View Post
    yep!!! I have ninja powers.
    I manage to get Killer Instict.
    !!!!! you collected all platforms sounds. I am amazed. Inded complete for sure. There are some Game Boy tunes that worked out very good . For me Killer Instict has the best Title-Theme I have ever heard in a game.
    I never even knew there was a Game Boy version before I compiled the audio. If you didn't notice, the KI2 songs are actually stereo too. Hopefully someday Robin Beanland will release his masters and beta tracks.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lost_Sabre View Post
    Okay, first up: Banjo Kazooie (FLAC)

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Depending on my connection, will reupload TC's Banjo Tooie (FLAC) tomorrow.
    Much thanks!
    Head to my thread for grand collections of game music and more!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  8. #233
    The Legendary Hero MonadoLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,003
    EDIT.
    Last edited by MonadoLink; 12-11-2012 at 12:41 AM.

  9. #234
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    14,486
    Quote Originally Posted by !!!!! View Post
    I never even knew there was a Game Boy version before I compiled the audio. If you didn't notice, the KI2 songs are actually stereo too. Hopefully someday Robin Beanland will release his masters and beta tracks.
    I noticed. did you took from the ost of Gold Cuts?
    I never knew there was a Game Boy version of KI too. I found it out right here.
    I so freaking love this.

    By the way I got Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom3 too. I am just curious abou the soundtrack just because it is more Hideyuki Fukusawa style. The game sucks. It was in fact a big disapointment to me. Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is the best ever and will be. I kinda had hopes fro MVC3. :/ After Tasunoko VS Capcom on the Wii.

  10. #235
    Agent Void The_Lost_Sabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    115
    Just finished reuploading TC's OSV for Banjo Tooie:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  11. #236
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thank you, this is an absolutely amazing find! I'll keep my eyes open for the MGS re-uploads... Can't wait!

  12. #237
    Endless Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by FedoraMan33 View Post
    Thank you, this is an absolutely amazing find! I'll keep my eyes open for the MGS re-uploads... Can't wait!
    They're already up!

  13. #238
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    71
    Thanks for the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed upload; it's nice to have all the tracks from that game fully assembled and properly tagged! I did notice, however, that you left out the Dragon Canyon intro. Any chance we can get a re-upload with the missing track added?

  14. #239
    Endless Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberLink420 View Post
    Thanks for the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed upload; it's nice to have all the tracks from that game fully assembled and properly tagged! I did notice, however, that you left out the Dragon Canyon intro. Any chance we can get a re-upload with the missing track added?
    Quote Originally Posted by !!!!! View Post
    I left that one out because it is a mono, low-quality version of the original Panzer Dragoon intro. Not a remix.

  15. #240
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2
    Thank you for the reupload of the Zero Collection soundtrack. Much appreciated as I've been after it for ages.

  16. #241
    Shriner amarriedmegaphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    70
    Fantastic stuff, thank you very much!

  17. #242
    Grand Shriner Link006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    676
    Thanks very much for Skyward Sword!

    If you guys love VGM, check out the official Video Game Music Rumble: link in my sig!

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  18. #243
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49
    One of the best topics here on FFShrine. Thank you very much!

  19. #244
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6
    Great job, love these!

  20. #245
    Onion Kid V-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9
    Thanks to you I finally got the Skyward Sword soundtrack. Thank you so much

  21. #246
    Onion Kid Avalon_hyral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Carajoland, New York
    Posts
    19
    Thank you, sir, for the Resident Evil 6 Soundtrack!

  22. #247
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    113
    yo sir are great man is doing jak 2 possible

  23. #248
    Onion Kid triforce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    20
    Wow, just discovered this forum, and now this thread. Incredible. Thank you!!!

  24. #249
    The Legendary Hero MonadoLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,003
    So I guess my real question is, is there any music that was removed from the two Zelda soundtracks? Or is there more music that is combined, and that's it?

    Also, you are missing two updated songs in the TP rip. PrimeBlue updated 2-23 and 2-24, yet this mostly got overlooked. I'll upload them for you. Remember that the track numbers will differ slightly as this is from the original rip.

    EDIT: Here they are: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    (password is primeblue, as this is the original file PrimeBlue uploaded. There is also a txt file that explains the differences in the files in this archive.
    Last edited by MonadoLink; 12-19-2012 at 03:38 AM.

  25. #250
    Endless Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Link28469 View Post
    So I guess my real question is, is there any music that was removed from the two Zelda soundtracks? Or is there more music that is combined, and that's it?

    Also, you are missing two updated songs in the TP rip. PrimeBlue updated 2-23 and 2-24, yet this mostly got overlooked. I'll upload them for you. Remember that the track numbers will differ slightly as this is from the original rip.

    EDIT: Here they are: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    (password is primeblue, as this is the original file PrimeBlue uploaded. There is also a txt file that explains the differences in the files in this archive.
    Thanks for re-uploading these. I knew about these fixed tracks but could never find them since their original Megaupload links went down a long time ago. No music was taken out each Zelda release unless it is a sequenced track that wasn't ripped by slippytoad. From what I know, the Normal Battle theme stinger in SS is the only track not ripped and included in any rip.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •