Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anime Characters you hate

I'm A dude, He's a dude, She's a dude GothPrinceLaharl's Avatar

the gundam

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE HATE THE GUNDAMS AND THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ein rockbares Palindrom!
    Well, how can YOU hate Sesshoumaru? Just because he's cuter than you. :P

Oh no, I've said it.

I suppose the Gundam Wing characters can easily annoy people...

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Lets see, all pokemon, digimon, hamtaro charectors, oolong, puar, all gundams, the entire cyborg 009 series should i continue?
    LOL... so basically what you're saying is... all anime sucks?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

Onion Kid

no i like lots of anime

god trust me there is some worthy anime, hack//sign, yu yu hakusho, the dragonballs, uh barely tenchi muyo, evangelion is ok, i think thats about it
    e-

Dont Piss Me Off..
    To me, the lousy animes r the ones wid typical storylines.. EG. Pokemon, Digimon... wads common? Using monsters to fight and prevent evil frm taking over.. thats so cliche...

Princess
    errr I hate Kagami from Ayashi no ceres he gives me the creeps all the time!
    "this is my story it will end the way I want it"

Boredom=l/s*(a/e)^2 Schwarzwind's Avatar
    A world created by human instrumentality.
    I hate Hercule, Tyson, and Ash.
    They're all crappy. They all act like bigshots even when they get humiliated and they don't have any real skill. Ash is also stupid since he can't manage to keep his powerful pokemon and the powerful ones in his party got weaker. The people I hate most though are newbies or mainstreamers who act like they're hardcore. The ones that hail hyped up mediocre games and anime and haven't heard of the titles (or creators) that should really take the credit.

Join the FF OWA Forums!

Angry Asuka, Ggrrrrrrggghh!

I hate Asuka Langley Soryu! I wanted da' bitch to die! She treated everybody like crap just to get attention, what kinda idea was that!? I'm a Rei Ayanami fan, so of course I hate Asuka. She flirts with some guys to act cute, the next thing you know, she beats the crap out of them! How can anyone love someone just for treating others like crap!? DIE ASUKA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GothPrinceLaharl,
    I agree with you. I totally love Gundam and the 5 G-boys aren't annoying....They have an interesting background...and Gundams! Gundams! Who wouldn't want to drive a cool MS called a Gundam? Anyway, all the other Gundam series were cool and pack lots of action and drama and a bit of romance/comedy...If it wasn't for Gundam Wing, anime wouldn't had become popular as it is now. Same thing goes for Pokemon, Digimon, and YuGiOh...their fanchise is actually bringing in more people to watch anime
    At least their Gundam reusing idea is a bit better than Dragon Ball Z...I'm so sick of those stupid sagas...Just killed Goku and get it over with...How many times that Cell has to evolve and Goku dies and come back...arghh....such repeats of ohhh...There's someone who's stronger...No! Goku died...What! He's back...blah blah blah...Just retired and take a hike !!

Wink To areiscloud

Yeah I agree with you, DBZ took forever to end a series, it would be around 30 episodes for just one fight with the big villians! When he fought with Frieza, it took FOREVER I was sitting there thinking, " I'm waiting for the fight to get over!" ya know what I mean? Which Gundam series did you say you liked, the only one I'm really familar with was Gundam Wing, that was awsome I give it A+++! I liked all the Gundam boys too! Gundam Wing was a great seiris!

3 steps to the right then one down, 3 to the left, then 1 up!
    FREIZA SHOULD DIE!!!...well he did but he just shouldnt have ever been made...worst person in a anime ever....IMO

I Agree with GothPrinceLaharl Gundam is pretty awesome, I didnt particularly like Quatre tho, dunno what it was about him...just annoyed me

Hmm, first attempt at making a sig, looks kinda crappy, guess I should keep trying...

Still Gossiping with those birds?

On the Breath of Poseidon MarmotaWeapon's Avatar

Hate hamtaro...... hate azuka...... they are like cr@p....... thats all....
    Super Marmotas? to the rescue, Hang in there little fellow!!

Hate everyone in kiddie's anime (excluding DBZ, well, I hate Bulma). Except for the following: Kai (Beyblade)
    Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)
    Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Only the hard-ass, cold-hearted motherfuckers are the interesting characters

Is it the Asuka you hate from Evangelion!? If so, YES, cause' I hate her guts! I love Bulma though, she's my fav' from DBZ!
    Check out my Resident Evil & Silent Hill Quote Quiz:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

How could you hate Asuka? She smacks Shinji upside the head in almost every episode X D

Angry

I hate her for the way she treated Rei and Shinji! She shows off just for fun and treats everyone like crap in return! Rei was trying to give Asuka some true facts about the Eva, but the bitch just turns around and slaps her! I like Rei so much better than Asuka! Asuka's always bragging about being an Eva pilote, " Look at me Shinji, dive into magma" Rei's far more an honerable pilote than that! Bragging and being a bitch to someone in return aint cool!

Whatchamacallit, the guy who punched Shinji, he didn't have enough "screen presence". He shoulda been in more episodes, fighting with the others in Eva 04

Oh well, that's probably what Shinji gets. He was kinda annoying and couldn't see it through. Although TifaGirl is right about Asuka..I didn't like her too...she was just so mean and stuck up...but at the end..it look like she mature a little...maybe...

I'm A dude, He's a dude, She's a dude GothPrinceLaharl's Avatar

naruto

ide have to say the naruto crew i cant stand them or that anime/manga

heh, yea i hate all those pokemon digimon monster rancher stupid crappy animes(if they even deserve to be called that)

i was watching the pokemon 2000 movie and i couldn't stop making this one noise because it fit so well. i believe it went something like this

DERRRRRR!!!

If you want to try this just make an accent that sounds like a retard and watch the movie saying it repeatedly.

btw the only reason i was watching it was because I was watching the Shawshank Redemption (great movie) and I hate commercials so i was flipping back and forth during the commercials for shawshank
    On a long enough timeline everyones survival rate drops to zero.

correct me if i wrong, but isnt commercials like....2 minutes long?

ah.......i do hate all those lame so called anime though!

you forgot to mention bayblade though, goddam i hate that thing!
    the main character sucks ass!

I hate Goku.
    He is such a 'tard.
    Really, if any of the DBZ characters HAD BRAINS the show would be better. I guess it wouldn't appeal to vegetables so much, though. But yeah, how about instead of going SSJ 2, they just grow brains?

I am 72% addicted to Counterstrike. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hmmmm......... I think all of the characters in DBZ were smart, but what makes the show bad sometimes is the constant battles=brawn. All the characters are smart, but its the creators fault for putting the constant battles in not the characters.

I do hate all those kiddie animes! They're pathetic excuses for anime: Pokemon, Duel Masters, Beyblade, Hamtaro,(cough, cough, cough), even worse in those kiddie animes they put all the anime babes look alikes you see in adult anime as the villians! That made a kid I know think the main Robotech characters villians! Stupid kiddie animes! Every time I see pokemon, I only see the characters make clueless quotes, "Oh whatever shall we do to solve the kids kidnapping" when they found the biggest clue, it took them until the last minute to figure it out!

At least there's someone to hate Asuka with me, but I still don't think she matured one bit. At the end of End of Evangelion, her last word to Shinji, "Idiot!", he would been better off with Rei anyway in she didn't have some of his mother's DNA! Rei is 100 times better than Asuka! I've thought that since 1997!

Oh yeah, aeriscloud, if you don't mind, I've added you to my buddylist because you're one of the sweetest Aerith/Aeris fans I've known on the internet! Love Ya!

Usurper of sovereignty
    Dont go hating on pokemon guys.

i really dont like naruto...hes such a little punk.

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    After watching twelve episodes of Last Exile (now my all time favourite anime), there are few new additions to my 'anime character hate list'.

Firstly, Tatianna Whessla, the Squad Chief of the airship Silverna. Besides her cold antisocial attitude towards everyone around her, including Alister her navigator, her obvious contempt for Claus ("you're unskilled, and your navigator is in-excusable"), and her openly challenging Alex's command of the ship, really makes me wish I could tie her to the end of her vanship and push it off the edge of the Silverna's flight deck whenever she struts around utterly convinced of her own superiority.

Secondly, Lord Dio Eraclea. Besides being one of the Guild, his creepy, whinny voice, freakish behaviour ("don't you think dead bodies are very intriguging?") and bizzare interest in Claus really unsettles me. And that's not a good thing. I laughed when Alvis turns around and bluntly tells him she hates him for those very reasons, as I couldn't agree with her more.

I suppose you could also add Captain Knowles of the Anatoray airship Goliath to that list as well, because of his sickening greed and avarice, and his over-inflated ego (I mean, he even has a picture of his moustached vysage plastered on the bow of his ship!), but then, he and the rest of his crew all get their just deserts in the end anyway after foolishly picking a fight with the crew of the Silverna, so I guess he doesn't count...
    enkffxisig-new-small