Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Before Using the Forum

  1. #1
    A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    State Secret (Not Really)
    Posts
    16,778

    Post Before You Start a Topic...

    Before starting a new topic to discuss something or ask about it:

    - Check to make sure that there isn't a topic here talking about it. Many great questions have already been asked and answered and you can find some great discussions as well.

    - If you're coming just to express a negative opinion of the game, please use one of the existing threads on the first page --- there's usually at least one or two around.

    - There are great guides at [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] with all sorts of neat tips and informations like walkthroughs, boss strategies, item and accessory lists and more. And last, but not least, we have a nice [Hidden link. Register to see links.] here at the Shrine. It might be helpful to check them out to see if there's a quick answer to your question.


    Otherwise, welcome to the Final Fantasy X-2 section here at Final Fantasy Shrine and have fun.


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

  2. #2
    A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    State Secret (Not Really)
    Posts
    16,778
    Double-posting because I have new things to say and I want this thread to "light up" as new:

    - Don't revive old topics, in general anything that is three or more weeks old or is off the first page, particularly if the original topic of the thread has been asked and answered.

    - Don't post a new message in a thread to say something that you've already said at another thread. (as a general rule)

    - Not required, but it would be really helpful: Do not start topics with useless subject lines like "Help Me" or "This is Great!" These don't tell anything about what the thread is about. Say specifically what you're asking or discussing and post a generalized title and a Spoiler tag if your thread has spoiler content.

    - Also not required, but still helpful, but if you have a new question about something after someone answered the question your thread was about, feel free to start a new thread about it, so that discussion in the previous thread can remain related to the topic it was started about

    And: one more thing: don't ask questions that are answered in Shinra's tutorial. If you do, I might get cranky.

    And another thing: Don't post a thread soliciting opinions without offering your own opinion.

    And one last thing: You can ask that people respond to your message by e-mail, but this is a forum, so be prepared for the fact that they might simply respond to the thread. If you want to make sure you're not missing anything, click to subscribe to the thread (if you don't have it set automatically) and make sure your Profile / Options are set to send you an e-mail when someone responds to a thread that you subscribed to.

  3. #3
    \(>"<)/ kawiridle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Fremont CA USA; Shanghai China
    Posts
    153
    Well just delete those useless posts... It's even bothering to look at, plus no help for others, wasting space and people (like me) always miss the important and cool threads because all those craps are always on the first page!

    So mad about those thing, even on my own Forum!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Click the bottom to go to the page (Chinese Big5 Only)


    YuP yUp! Uh Huh uh Huh~ So WHaT?! ^______^

  4. #4
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9
    sorry for the little outburst im new and never read your little entry about hate mail. sorry.

  5. #5
    Gullwings...move out!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Southend, England
    Posts
    21
    i'll keep that in mind, thanks for the info.

    Sorry for any inconvience caused.
    Rikku:'YRP... its Position'
    'It's showtime girls'

    Paine: 'the password is to
    kick...its...ass

    Paine: 'Someone turns Yuna into a
    bad girl'
    Rikku: 'Who'

    Brother: 'Code...Pink! I'll be right
    there!'
    Yuna: 'Brother?'
    Buddy: 'Don't worry, I knocked him
    out'


  6. #6
    The real king of dragons
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    277
    I just want to say that I am sorry for making you mad with the non-specific thread titles.


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    ^Click Sig^

  7. #7
    A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    State Secret (Not Really)
    Posts
    16,778
    It's okay. I can get annoyed, but I rarely hold grudges or anything. I'm happy that you want to reform. Apology accepted.

  8. #8
    The God of Evil... Zamarok!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    2
    Hey YRP_gullwings
    your bottem thing its Yrp in position. Not "its" in!!!!
    (i know this since my sister watches the begging all the time.
    Zamarok... God of Evil...
    Chaos Forever!!!!!!

  9. #9
    A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    State Secret (Not Really)
    Posts
    16,778
    Oooookay. Next time, you can PM something like that if you must. That, and the fact that YRP posted that message like five months ago and might not even be around anymore.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hi, could you direct me to the person or people who uploaded the FFX-2 FMV screenshots?
    I'd like to (get permission to) use a picture of Gippal and Baralai from that image set; for a click-and-drag game that I want to create.

  11. #11
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Raccoon city
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    Before starting a new topic to discuss something or ask about it:

    - Check to make sure that there isn't a topic here talking about it. Many great questions have already been asked and answered and you can find some great discussions as well.

    - If you're coming just to express a negative opinion of the game, please use one of the existing threads on the first page --- there's usually at least one or two around.

    - There are great guides at [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] with all sorts of neat tips and informations like walkthroughs, boss strategies, item and accessory lists and more. And last, but not least, we have a nice [Hidden link. Register to see links.] here at the Shrine. It might be helpful to check them out to see if there's a quick answer to your question.


    Otherwise, welcome to the Final Fantasy X-2 section here at Final Fantasy Shrine and have fun.
    Not that I'm bashing you or anything, but wouldn't it be wiser to have this stickied? This post is going to get lost under mountains of posts, and people are not going to find it.

    Otherwise I'd say it sounds like common sense not to necro a dead thread 3 weeks to a month old.

  12. #12
    RIP FFShrine: 2001-2010 Olde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral~Eternity View Post
    Hi, could you direct me to the person or people who uploaded the FFX-2 FMV screenshots?
    I'd like to (get permission to) use a picture of Gippal and Baralai from that image set; for a click-and-drag game that I want to create.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    - Don't revive old topics, in general anything that is three or more weeks old or is off the first page, particularly if the original topic of the thread has been asked and answered.
    To answer your question though, no one cares who uploaded the FMV images. An uploader isn't to credit because they created no content. You must credit Square-Enix for making the FMVs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1982_tarheels View Post
    Reddas is the guy who got his brains blown out by Travolta in the backseat of Jules' car.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRay View Post
    Oh, now i get it...

    Your Posts aren't meant to be ironic... You actually think you're funny....
    I fucking hate FFShrine.

  13. #13
    jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Posts
    7,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia gamer View Post
    Not that I'm bashing you or anything, but wouldn't it be wiser to have this stickied? This post is going to get lost under mountains of posts, and people are not going to find it.

    Otherwise I'd say it sounds like common sense not to necro a dead thread 3 weeks to a month old.
    You realize Nostalgia, that the original post by Agent0042 was made in 2004 and wouldn't even be here if Ephemeral~Eternity did not thread necro...

    Sadly Agent0042 is no longer the moderator of the Final Fantasy subforums... that is Enkidoh.


    The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  14. #14
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Raccoon city
    Posts
    1,061
    Never mind. There is already one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •