View Poll Results: how good would you say ff XII is going to be?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brilliant

30 58.82%
  • Good

12 23.53%
  • Not sure

4 7.84%
  • Poor

5 9.80%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fff XII rating

maybe anyone but the chicken wuss can make it! darkness of eternity's Avatar

fff XII rating

i think that final fantasy xii will probably be the best one yet, although much of the storyline remains unclear.

Well..

You cant judge a book by its cover...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i'm not "judging a book by it's cover" as you put it, i'm making a temporary descision based upon the official reports that i have read, plus the 7 minute long official trailer has helped me to reach a descision, i have done alot of research on this and my descision was not pre-mature, as for the poll IT'S JUST FOR FUN i'd like to know what people think of it. so just SHUTUP and vote.

Ein rockbares Palindrom!
    You said "upon". Not "on" but "upon". I'll use this to start off my interpretation of your post... You thought someone considered you an idiot and wanted to show you're not, so you used "upon" instead of "on"...

Foget it, just me rambling. Start no argument here.
    Well, so far everything looks nice and fine and I am slowly falling for Balflear...

But Alpott is right, it's really early. And I won't make my final judgment before I've finished the game.. so... expect me back much later.

As everyone else has said - it's too early to really judge it. Suffice to say - the sight of Chocobos being used as horses and knights on them, and armoured people and stuff is great.

I think I shall have to update myself on the stuff found over Christmas, because it's been a while since I've had broadband to download the big videos.

I'm quietly optimistic though.

yeah i know what your all saying, it is too early to make a FINAL judgment, let me rephrase the question then "what are your first impressions of final fantasy XII?" how's that?

Oh, it's just speculation, but it's looking way better than X did. I won't go too far and say it's looking brilliant, but, from what I've seen, I'm quite looking forward to it.

see that's the kind of feedback that i want, not "don't judge a book by its cover"

Dont judge a book by its cover

Dont judge a book by its cover....

The cover on FF XII looks good..( Cover as in relation to the game )

Ein rockbares Palindrom!
    Oh, it's just speculation, but it's looking way better than X did. I won't go too far and say it's looking brilliant, but, from what I've seen, I'm quite looking forward to it.
    Hmmm... that's actually interesting. For me FFX turned out to be really different from my first expressions. Judging by the smiling Tidus I guessed it'd be a happy-go-lucky game, and was proven wrong as it turned out to be a really serious game.
    So I dunno, maybe FFXII at the moment is fooling us.

But so far it seems to be a great game, big battle scenes, lots of characters... interesting characters... I expect there will be new creatures, like the Viera etc, so it might be really interesting in that aspect....

I think ffxii will be an excellent rebound after releasing a crappy ffx-2. And in general a excellent turn around with a completely different script that won't really resemble any other ff's from the past. Be another excellent game like ffvii was. We really need another good rpg game like ffvii. It has been to long and i am not counting ffxi since it is online.

though there isn't that much to judge the game by as of yet...going purely on Square's history of making frikkn awesome games...i'd say it's gonna be amazing!
    plus the game appears to be taking the FF9ish path and FF9 was (in my opinion) the best Final Fantasy so far. [though i have loved all the Final Fantasy games I have played]
    also, using the world of Ivalice from FF Tactics Advance seems like an interesting concept to me

Well everything looks fine so far but I don't really like Vaan, I know there are a lot of people comlaining about the character design but I'm not one of them...

I mean I don't like his eyes... O__O they look weird.... Vaan suppose to be young right? Younger than Ashe (Ashe: 19 & Vaan: 17), but his eyes look old, the CG looks nice but in the game mode (I don't how to say it exactly, but hope you guys understand) he just looks... werid? Especially the lines under his eyes, don't you think it's too noticeable? (Or it's just me?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward =] But as other people said, don't want to judge it now~:lol
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Click the bottom to go to the page (Chinese Big5 Only)

YuP yUp! Uh Huh uh Huh~ So WHaT?! ^______^

Ein rockbares Palindrom!
    @kawiridle
    I never noticed anything weird about Vaan, but even if you think something looks funny, this doesn't have to mean much. As far as I know Squenix will work on the graphics a bit more. Let's wait for the final version.

I think it will be good...

I remember the first demo of Final Fantasy 7 I saw. It looked impressive, but the graphics weren't even half as polished as they were in the final version. There's still at least six months before they actually get towards finishing the product, and a lot can happen in six months.

->Misao

Yup I thought so too that's why I said I don't want to judge the game now by only few pictures and some trailers ^^

new to the forum but not the game!
    its the best rpg or any game i've ever played, although legend of the dragoon was a good game for bad graphics.

ffxii=re4

brilliant
    I'm in love with milk tea
    Facebook = Zulzalihin Mohamed

good necro posts guys
    New Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~

Talking Judges Rock!!!

I Think That FF 12 is a great game. and the Judges are the coolest bad guys since well FF VII's Sephiroth. and even then you can compare Sephiroth to judge Gabranth and i still think that Juge Gabranth is a better antagonist. does anyone else agree.

P.S. i am sure as hell not saying that FF VII is not a good game. because i love that game so much.

J. Peterman
    I think it's about average, maybe a little better than that. Somewhere around there.

I apologize in advance...

Worst Final Fantasy ever.More so than X-2

Righful owner of the matrix jewess crabcake's Avatar
    Please noone turn this into a flaming war. You haven't been here long here's how it's going to go someone would tell you X-2 is debatably one of th best FFs if not the best, then attack your character/intelligence. Then others will come like a pack of pirahna. You'll say "Hey it's just an opinion!1". Then you will start debating Fact vs. Opinion. Then they'll ask you to prove how it's bad, you'll struggle to find the right words, they'll shoot you down, this will go on for several pages, until someone gets bored.

You own a Xbox 360? Join the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] today!