Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Videogames' Official Strategies Guides Thread (Ciak #2)

Grand Shriner
    Can I also hassle someone to upload the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate guide? I had it before, but I can't seem to find it...

Edit:

Nevermind, I found it.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone have:

Street Fighter IV Prima Official Guide [35.8 MB]

Street Fighter x Tekken BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [120 MB]

They were removed from Emuparadise. Thanks in advance.

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy16 View Post
    Does anyone have:

The Street Fighter x Tekken guide is still hosted on EP: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

Onion Kid
    Hey all, does anyone have the WWE 2k15 guide? Thanks in advance.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone have Final Fantasy Type-0 HD guide? Thank you kindly

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy16 View Post
    Does anyone have:

Maybe I could help Link removed
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 03-20-2015 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Links to PRIMA guides can't be posted

Quote Originally Posted by SoySauceWDF View Post
    Does anyone have Final Fantasy Type-0 HD guide? Thank you kindly
    Would like to request this as well. Thanks a lot.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone have the GTA 5 guide? Thx muchly.

I don't really advertise updates to this thread, any more, but figured some of you would be interested in this:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by darkersied View Post
    Does anyone have the GTA 5 guide? Thx muchly.
    Tried various places up until now for that, but I could only find dead links. Sorry.

Late EDIT:

Added an actual book-scan of the Prima Official Game Guide to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 06-13-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Shriner
    hello, i'm trying to get a hold of The witcher 3 guide. highly appreciated if is possible, thanks.

edit: well, that was very fast. thank you so much.
    Last edited by spekkio; 06-14-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone have the Splatoon guide?

You would have my eternal gratitude.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone have the true PDF version of the Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Kanto Prima Official Guide? The only one I can find online is simply a scanned version with no searchable text and is quite large at around 287MB. I saw a version of this guide on the first page of this thread and it weighs in at 118MB, but there is no link to download it. If anyone could point me in the right direction to download this guide, or possibly re-upload it, I would be most appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by topwarmachine View Post
    Does anyone have the true PDF version of the Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Kanto Prima Official Guide? The only one I can find online is simply a scanned version with no searchable text and is quite large at around 287MB. I saw a version of this guide on the first page of this thread and it weighs in at 118MB, but there is no link to download it. If anyone could point me in the right direction to download this guide, or possibly re-upload it, I would be most appreciative.
    Done, I hope it is the version you're looking for. If it isn't, I offer my apologies, but it's still the best (and only) version I've got.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 06-16-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Onion Kid
    It most certainly was the version I have been searching for. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Lookin for the Star Ocean: Til The End of Time guide if you can upload it. Thanks in advance, dood.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

My ultimate game soundtrack request: Master of Monsters: Disciples of Gaia (complete soundtrack) - Ongoing almost 20 years now, this was one of my favorite soundtracks growing up. If ANYONE can rip the entire soundtrack, which is about 30 tracks, I will be eternally grateful. Even though it would be a fleeting dream at this point...

Hi everyone looking for Prima Guide Zelda Triforce Heroes. Thank you.

Greetings. If anybody can do Yo-Kai Watch prima guide that'll be great. Thank you.

Onion Kid
    Can't seem to find the links...was looking for Fallout 4.

Quote Originally Posted by raizanillusion View Post
    Can't seem to find the links...was looking for Fallout 4.
    Sent it.

Onion Kid
    Hello,

I am looking for Blue Dragon, Dragon Warrior VII, and Dragon Quest IV. If anybody as one (or all of those), that would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsWizard77 View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for Blue Dragon, Dragon Warrior VII, and Dragon Quest IV. If anybody as one (or all of those), that would be appreciated.
    I only have a guide to Dragon Quest IV, its Nintendo DS remake, to be precise. Don't know if you'll need it, but here's a link for it: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Blue Dragon, eh…
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 10-01-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    I only have a guide to Dragon Quest IV, its Nintendo DS remake, to be precise. Don't know if you'll need it, but here's a link for it: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Blue Dragon, eh…
    Thank you so much! And Blue Dragon is simply for ripping Toriyama art. I found a low quality photographed copy, but not a decent scan. I'm basically looking for that and the Chrono Cross Ultimania, and then I'm in the clear. Thank you again!

Thank you so much! And Blue Dragon is simply for ripping Toriyama art. I found a low quality photographed copy, but not a decent scan. I'm basically looking for that and the Chrono Cross Ultimania, and then I'm in the clear. Thank you again!
    About Blue Dragon: you might want to know I've left something on your profile.

LATE EDIT:
    Added the Collector's Edition version of the Piggyback official guide to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, it comes with extra pages.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 10-02-2018 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Little update

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    About Blue Dragon: you might want to know I've left something on your profile.

LATE EDIT:
    Added the Collector's Edition version of the Piggyback official guide to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, it comes with extra pages.
    Thank you again! I followed the instructions, as well.

A quick question you might know the answer to - do you know if full scans exist of DQIX bradygames? I have two versions of it, but both are photograph versions. And to be sure, this isn't a request, as I'm quite sure I'll be able to find it if its out there, or - worst case scenario - scan one myself I pick up off amazon; you've already been such a huge help. I figured I'd ask whether it even exists though before going on the hunt. Thank you!

Thank you again! I followed the instructions, as well.

A quick question you might know the answer to - do you know if full scans exist of DQIX bradygames? I have two versions of it, but both are photograph versions. And to be sure, this isn't a request, as I'm quite sure I'll be able to find it if its out there, or - worst case scenario - scan one myself I pick up off amazon; you've already been such a huge help. I figured I'd ask whether it even exists though before going on the hunt. Thank you!
    Glad to be of help.

As for your question, I never saw a scanned version of that guide anywhere, the one I have as part of this thread's main list has also been photographed.