Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Videogames' Official Strategies Guides Thread (Ciak #2)

Onion Kid
    Good day to you Mr. Leon ! By any chance do you happen to have KOTOR I and KOTOR II Strategy Guides (Official one's) (KOTOR = Knights of The Old Republic) ?

P.S. : Last time i have checked they were from Prima Official Guides ... but i can't find them anywhere ...

Onion Kid
    Lots of thanks to Mr. Leon ! Have a good day sir !

Onion Kid
    Hey Leon, just wanted to thank you in advance for starting this thread.

That being said, I'm looking for the Silent Hill 3 BradyGames Official Strategy Guide and the Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Guide.

If you (or anyone else) could help me out with acquiring those, it would be very much appreciated. And again, thanks for sharing the wealth with us!

Onion Kid
    Ahhh crud! Thanks for inboxing me, Leon, but unfortunately those 2Shared links aren't working for me :/

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRomero View Post
    Ahhh crud! Thanks for inboxing me, Leon, but unfortunately those 2Shared links aren't working for me :/
    I hope it's some kind of temporary issue, I'm not having problems downloading off 2shared, even as a visitor. mega.co.nz has been recently blocked/obscured by the Italian government, so I can't use that to reupload the guides, and the alternatives are a bit too quick to delete stuff for my liking.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

Hi, I would like to request:
    - Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Kanto Prima Official Guide [118 MB]
    - Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Prima Official Guide [117 MB]

Thank you.

Onion Kid
    I don't mean to be greedy since I already requested two guides ...but I've literally SCOURED the internet for the official Resident Evil (PSX version) strategy guide and have come up empty handed time and time again :/

If anyone could PM me a link for either the original or Director's Cut versions I will forever be in your debt!!

Hi there!!

Can somebody upload Indiana Jones & the Staff of Kings guide?

Thanks in advance!!

hi. i need Resident Evil 2 GameFan Books Survival Guide. thanks

what guide (seeing as you only allow 2) would be the best for FFXIII?

To make that clear, I want the Final Fantasy XIII-2 piggyback guide, and the one that you recommend for FFXIII.

Quote Originally Posted by PforPianist View Post
    what guide (seeing as you only allow 2) would be the best for FFXIII?

To make that clear, I want the Final Fantasy XIII-2 piggyback guide, and the one that you recommend for FFXIII.
    Hmmm.... Luckily those are still hosted at EP:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [This is a scan of the Piggyback guidebook]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [This has built-in Bookmarks, which should allow you to reach the "Chapter" you want through mere clicks]

I am asking for a friend, who loves playing "Elder Scrolls: Skyrim" if there is a guide for that game? and if it is available for download?

The following guide achieved the status of "Holy Grail", among guides' collectors. In some private trackers you would have found folks offering to pay just to obtain a scan, not even the actual book [Highest offer I've seen was 327€, a few years ago]. Well, the HQ raw scan of a different copy is still shamefully safe in the possession of a few selected individuals, but what is out there — now should be decent enough for most.

Spoiler!

Now uploaded.

Shriner
    I'd like to request the following; (if possible)

red faction armageddon prima guide
    red faction guerrilla brady guide

I've ordered online a sealed stategy guide for a game that kinda never hit shelves: Darkstalkers: Jedah's Damnation, the original proposed title for my favorite fighting game Vampire Savior, outside of Japan. This guide was published by GameFan Books, I'd say around summer 1997. What's interesting is this strategy guide was basically put out RIGHT BEFORE it hit arcades! The title "Jedah's Damnation" ended up unused, and instead Capcom USA got a licensing deal with White Wolf and distributed the game to the U.S. arcades as "Vampire Savior: World of Darkness". But on the consoles outside Japan, it's under a lame name of "Darkstalkers 3".

I'm hoping to try my hands at scanning the guide whenever it comes in the mail, because it's Darkstalkers and everyone wants to see them. :P

Grand Shriner
    Hi, may you please upload Legend of Dragoon Prima Official Guide? The link on EP has been removed.

@JustSaiyanPaul:
    Woah! That's a nice find. I didn't know GameFan Books covered that game.

@DanteUruzu:
    Done.

I just got in the Darkstalkers guide today. Has a bit of interesting coverage on the characters and the game itself. I like this guide a lot, although it was released before the game. :P

I looked through the section covering Baby Bonnie Hood and I'll admit, the information is wrong compared to the Darkstalkers Graphic File and the official Japanese strategy guides for game. It states that B.B. Hood was born in 1979 and is from the U.S., while the official sources from the JP guides and UDON books state that she is between 10-14 years old and from Northern Europe, where I think the story of Little Red Riding Hood originated. Otherwise, nice guide! :P

Last edited by JustSaiyanPaul; 10-02-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Onion Kid
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone who has it would be willing to upload the Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood Prima Official Guide for me (part of the OP list)? It's got some great detailed stats that I would really like to read up on.

Thanks in advance comrades!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it was previously hosted on emuparadise, but has since been taken down.
    Last edited by grandmofftarkin07; 10-03-2014 at 09:18 PM.

@JustSaiyanPaul:
    Oh, hopefully, that's the only kind of "mistake" the guide has.
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmofftarkin07 View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone who has it would be willing to upload the Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood Prima Official Guide for me (part of the OP list)? It's got some great detailed stats that I would really like to read up on.

Thanks in advance comrades!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it was previously hosted on emuparadise, but has since been taken down.
    Uploaded that guide, sir.

I'm trying to find the BradyGames guide for "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" at a fair price, it seems it is better than the one from PRIMA... but I'm not having much success in my quest. Or rather, the websites/resellers which would send the item in Italy are asking too much, for my tastes (110€ for a sealed copy, shipping not included).
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 10-04-2014 at 01:19 AM.

-- edit; my bad --

Onion Kid
    Could you upload the Knights of the old Republic II guide as it's not available on Emuparadise?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulus2000 View Post
    Could you upload the Knights of the old Republic II guide as it's not available on Emuparadise?
    Already done.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    Already done.
    Thanks.

Could you upload Golden Sun Dark Dawn guide? It's not at emuparadaise