Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Videogames' Official Strategies Guides Thread (Ciak #2)

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Oh, only knew about the Omega one for X-2, personally. Thanks for telling me, I'll better edit, then.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

Any chance someone can pm me a link for the Star Ocean: The Last Hope International BradyGames Official Strategy Guide? Thank you.

Any chance someone has Grand Theft Auto V they could share???

Onion Kid
    Hi there ladies and gents, specifically Leon Scott Kennedy - I've been trying to find a scan for The Witcher 2's Prima Guide all over the internet but haven't been able to find it. It does exist, but has been sold out for years and no one seems to have scanned it. The closest thing I've seen to it by name alone is the "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Prima Official eGuide [306 MB]" listed in the beginning post of this thread.

Emuparadise doesn't have the scan nor even the one mentioned in the post, but if anyone here or Leon has either the scan of the proper paperback guide or even the one listed in the thread, I would be eternally grateful for both. I really want to complete the game with a handy guide, but the guide itself is sold out so I can't even buy it, and as more useful as they are, I don't want to use a Wiki page since they usually don't tend to have the pics with them.

Many thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Many thanks Leon Scott Kennedy - I guess it's because I'm a new user, but I saw no way to be able to PM you.

The links you sent me seem to be acting up on me, but from the file sizes, it looks like I have both of those guides already, and they aren't the complete Prima guides. This is the guide scan I'm looking for:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I was hoping the one listed at 306 MB in your post was it since the filesize matches up with what I would guess is a PDF of a 368-page guide.

I hope that the links work properly when I get back home, but until then, is there anyway to find the one that is in your post?

Once again, thanks a million for your super-quick response!

Onion Kid
    Many thanks Leon Scott Kennedy - I guess it's because I'm a new user, but I saw no way to be able to PM you.

The links you sent me seem to be acting up on me, but from the file sizes, it looks like I have both of those guides already, and they aren't the complete Prima guides. This is the guide scan I'm looking for:

I was hoping the one listed at 306 MB in your post was it since the filesize matches up with what I would guess is a PDF of a 368-page guide.

I hope that the links work properly when I get back home, but until then, is there anyway to find the one that is in your post?

Quote Originally Posted by NoFameGamer View Post

The one which I've listed in the main-post (the ±133 MB file) is a PRIMA website-rip, only compressed. Back then I was supposed to get also an actual scan of the book, but the user taking care of that disappeared... Oh, wow, the price on Amazon.it shifts between €92/€108 EDIT: make that €207, the highest I've seen for a single book.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    The one which I've listed in the main-post (the ±133 MB file) is a PRIMA website-rip, only compressed. Back then I was supposed to get also an actual scan of the book, but the user taking care of that disappeared... Oh, wow, the price on Amazon.it shifts between €92/€108 EDIT: make that €207, the highest I've seen for a single book.
    I see - that's disappointing to read, as you can see from the ridiculous prices for the guides since it's out of print. The eGuides don't compare to it either, I just checked your links and the two you sent me are the same as what I found on the net already.

A real shame, since such an excellent game won't have an alternative to getting the guide at a normal price since it's out of print for years now.

I've been looking for some time and gotten all the guides I could find on the net, but if somehow some way you or anyone else finds the scan of the guide, please let me know!

Hmm... Does anybody need Prima Guides hosted only on EmuParadise? If so, I've found a way to help with that, I think... The method works for me, at least.
    I was trying to download Scribblenauts Prima Official Guide for emuparadise.me but the link has been taken down. Is there another way so that I can still download it?

Edit: Disregard my question above. I just found out how to get it.

Onion Kid
    Hello Mr. Leon ! Can you please upload 2 strategy guides ?! I', refering to Republic - The revolution & Gangsters 2 ... Only these 2 or can u give link to them ? Thanks in advance !

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

It seems that on EmuParadise all guide are lost or not found ... Unfortunately ... At least , last time i checked ...

Quote Originally Posted by PetreNicolaescu View Post
    Hello Mr. Leon ! Can you please upload 2 strategy guides ?! I', refering to Republic - The revolution & Gangsters 2 ... Only these 2 or can u give link to them ? Thanks in advance !

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

It seems that on EmuParadise all guide are lost or not found ... Unfortunately ... At least , last time i checked ...
    Done.

Onion Kid
    Done.
    Thanks Mr. Leon ! It was a quick reply , thank you very much for the guides ! Best Regards !

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I think it was te fastest reply i have ever in my life ! ))

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

ever seen*

thank you for guide

Onion Kid
    Hello Leon Scott Kennedy, I wonder if I may request 2 Prima guides that are no longer available on EmuParadise? I am looking for Mini Ninjas Prima Official Guide [28.3 MB] and also Scribblenauts Prima Offiicial Guide [36.9 MB]. Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Onion Kid
    Thank you so much for the links Leon! I really appreciate it!!

I'm looking for the guides
    Silent Hill 3 BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [40.4 MB]
    Silent Hill 4: The Room Piggyback Official Strategy Guide [17.8 MB]
    Resident Evil 2/Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (GameCube) BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [68.7 MB]
    Thanks

I'm here looking for the BradyGames Official Strategy Guide for Star Ocean: Second Evolution. Heard there was a pdf somewhere on the net, but haven't been able to find it myself.

-EDIT-
    Nevermind, a little bit of searching through the emuparadise forums ended up being very fruitful. Feel a little foolish. Thanks anyways for guiding me to that site at least. xD
    Last edited by hasonish; 06-04-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Hello Mr. Leon ! By any chance do you have Medieval Total War & Shogun Total War Strategy Guides ? I'm reffering to the first series not the latest ones ... Best Regards !

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Thanks Mr. Leon ! That was the one i was searching for ... Thank you very much !

Hey Leon Scott Kennedy can you please pass me Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Prima Official Guide thank you very much.

Onion Kid
    Hello Leon Scott Kennedy can you upload this silent hill Guides

Silent Hill: Downpour Prima Official eGuide [162 MB]

Onion Kid
    Does anyone have: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Prima Official

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by xenosky View Post
    Hey Leon Scott Kennedy can you please pass me Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Prima Official Guide thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by xhai View Post
    Hello Leon Scott Kennedy can you upload this silent hill Guides

Silent Hill: Downpour Prima Official eGuide [162 MB]
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy16 View Post
    Does anyone have: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Prima Official

Thanks in advance.
    Should have taken care of all your requests.

Onion Kid
    Thanks You
    Leon Scott Kennedy

Onion Kid
    hello mr Leon Scott Kennedy can you please pass me: Silent Hill 4: The Room Piggyback Official Strategy Guide [17.8 MB] and Silent Hill 3 BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [40.4 MB] thanks advance

Quote Originally Posted by lore View Post
    hello mr Leon Scott Kennedy can you please pass me: Silent Hill 4: The Room Piggyback Official Strategy Guide [17.8 MB] and Silent Hill 3 BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [40.4 MB] thanks advance
    Done. If 2shared's servers are giving problems, I suggest trying the links again at another time.

Now onto business, these three guides have been uploaded:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 07-14-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Onion Kid
    thanks leon no problem downloading