Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 301

Thread: Videogames' Official Strategies Guides Thread (Ciak #2)

  1. #226
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    LATE EDIT:
    Added the Collector's Edition version of the Piggyback official guide to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, it comes with extra pages.[/QUOTE]

    Well here goes nothing. I've been looking for mgs V from the day it came out. Can you give me a link? I've got all the mgs guides in pdf accept for number five.

  2. #227
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by selcodw View Post
    Well here goes nothing. I've been looking for mgs V from the day it came out. Can you give me a link? I've got all the mgs guides in pdf accept for number five.
    Done!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: He was having his favourite dish.
    May the good blood guide your way.

  3. #228
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    Hope I'm not TOO big of a pain in the ass to request so damned many of these, but with EP scan links down, is there any way you could toss me the links you have to the following?

    ```
    007: GoldenEye Nintendo Power Official Strategy Guide
    American McGee's Alice Prima Official Guide
    Breath of Fire (SNES) - Prima Authorized Game Secrets
    Breath of Fire II (SNES) - Prima Authorized Game Secrets
    Devil May Cry BradyGames Official Strategy Guide
    Devil May Cry 2 BradyGames Official Strategy Guide
    Donkey Kong 64 Nintendo Power Official Strategy Guide
    Duke Nukem 3D Sybex Official Strategy Guide
    Final Fantasy VII BradyGames Official Strategy Guide
    Final Fantasy VII: Ultimania Omega
    GoldenEye 007 Prima Official Guide
    Half-Life Versus Books Official Perfect Guide
    MARVEL Super Heroes Koshiki Official Guide Book
    Metal Gear Solid Millennium Official Mission Handbook
    Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection BradyGames Official Strategy Guide
    Street Fighter II GamePro Official Strategy Guide
    The Sims (PC) Prima Official Guides Collection
    The Sims 2 (PC) Prima Official Guides Collection
    The Sims 3 Prima Official Guide
    Twisted Medal 2 Prima Unauthorized Game Secrets
    ```

    I'll, um, love you forever!

  4. #229
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Spoiler!

    EDIT: Left something on your profile.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 10-12-2018 at 03:59 AM.

  5. #230
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    You are incredible. Much respect.

  6. #231
    Onion Kid alburko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5
    Hi I'm just looking for FINAL FANTASY Tactics: The War of the Lions Official Strategy Guide the PSP game. I played it a long time ago and I want to give it a shot now that I'm older. I hope you can help.

  7. #232
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by alburko View Post
    Hi I'm just looking for FINAL FANTASY Tactics: The War of the Lions Official Strategy Guide the PSP game. I played it a long time ago and I want to give it a shot now that I'm older. I hope you can help.
    I can't help (currently, at least). I don't have that guide right now, I only find "scam" links leading to fake downloads.

  8. #233
    Onion Kid alburko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5
    Thanks for the quick reply. Its okay I'll be checking my local book stores this weekend.

  9. #234
    Grim Reaper Chronos X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Last Colony
    Posts
    1,763
    I want the guides to Lunar Silver Star Story Complete and Silver Star Harmony, please.
    My Threads

    Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance & Premodern/Early Baroque Music Thread

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Belmont's Legacy: The Music of Castlevania

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  10. #235
    Grim Reaper Chronos X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Last Colony
    Posts
    1,763
    I'm having trouble with zippyshare. Could you reup elsewhere?

  11. #236
    Onion Kid MegaFFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Leon Scott Kennedy: "Maximum number of guides user(s) can request: 2".

    Is it okay if I request more than two pdfs? Part of this is because I don't want to make many posting requests, but oh well... can't help it XD

    Final Fantasy Tactics Prima Official Game Guide [196 MB]
    Final Fantasy Tactics - Advance Official Nintendo Power's Guide [62.8 MB]

    Final Fantasy VIII Piggyback Official Strategy Guide [72.3 MB]
    Final Fantasy VIII BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [152 MB]
    Final Fantasy VIII: Ultimania [216 MB]

    Parasite Eve BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [151 MB]
    Parasite Eve II BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [111 MB]

    And can I make another request sometime in the future after this? You don't have to upload all at once though, and thank you for all the reuploads.

  12. #237
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaFFS View Post
    Leon Scott Kennedy: "Maximum number of guides user(s) can request: 2".

    Is it okay if I request more than two pdfs? Part of this is because I don't want to make many posting requests, but oh well... can't help it XD

    Final Fantasy Tactics Prima Official Game Guide [196 MB]
    Final Fantasy Tactics - Advance Official Nintendo Power's Guide [62.8 MB]

    Final Fantasy VIII Piggyback Official Strategy Guide [72.3 MB]
    Final Fantasy VIII BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [152 MB]
    Final Fantasy VIII: Ultimania [216 MB]

    Parasite Eve BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [151 MB]
    Parasite Eve II BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [111 MB]

    And can I make another request sometime in the future after this? You don't have to upload all at once though, and thank you for all the reuploads.
    Request fulfilled.

  13. #238
    Onion Kid MegaFFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thank you very much for all of that LSK, I greatly appreciate it!

    Is it okay to post a website that have some game guides in this thread or is it forbidden? I'm not talking about EP though and I saw some of those guides not included in your listing.

    But maybe they were uploaded by someone from this forum? I don't know because I'm new here.

  14. #239
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Sure, go ahead.

  15. #240
    Onion Kid MegaFFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Perhaps you already came across it and it was from archive.org actually.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] by Jason Scott.

    Waitttttt... Is your real first name Jason? Is that your account?
    Last edited by MegaFFS; 11-16-2018 at 05:46 AM.

  16. #241
    Onion Kid AloAloAloAlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Hello Leon S.K.,

    I am very much looking for this guides from your collection:

    - ALUNDRA Working Designs Official Strategy Guide
    - Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP)
    - Persona 3: FES
    - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    - Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
    - Dragon Quest VIII
    - Eternal Sonata
    - Final Fantasy: The 4 heroes of light
    - ICO Prima Official Guide [35.4 MB]
    - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    - Tales of Vesperia BradyGames Official Strategy Guide.

    May be possible to share them? Thanks for uploading them.

    A

  17. #242
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi there

    I have spent hours looking online for a pdf of the guide to Legend of Mana, but all I get are broken links. This looks like the place where you can source stuff. Any chance you can help?

    Much appreciated

    CE

  18. #243
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by AloAloAloAlo View Post
    Hello Leon S.K.,

    I am very much looking for this guides from your collection:

    - ALUNDRA Working Designs Official Strategy Guide
    - Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP)
    - Persona 3: FES
    - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    - Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
    - Dragon Quest VIII
    - Eternal Sonata
    - Final Fantasy: The 4 heroes of light
    - ICO Prima Official Guide [35.4 MB]
    - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    - Tales of Vesperia BradyGames Official Strategy Guide.

    May be possible to share them? Thanks for uploading them.

    A
    Request fulfilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristosEleutheria View Post
    Hi there

    I have spent hours looking online for a pdf of the guide to Legend of Mana, but all I get are broken links. This looks like the place where you can source stuff. Any chance you can help?

    Much appreciated

    CE
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  19. #244
    Onion Kid AloAloAloAlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Hi L.S.K, many thanks! You have a great collection here, and I wasn't able to find the guides I requested anywhere else! Thanks for sharing and uploading them. All of them have excellent quality (except for the DQVIII guide, but it is completely readable anyway).

    I did not know that the "PERSONA3 - FES Enterbrain Official Perfect Guide" was a Japanese language guide. My fault XD

    A

  20. #245
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by AloAloAloAlo View Post
    Hi L.S.K, many thanks! You have a great collection here, and I wasn't able to find the guides I requested anywhere else! Thanks for sharing and uploading them. All of them have excellent quality (except for the DQVIII guide, but it is completely readable anyway).

    I did not know that the "PERSONA3 - FES Enterbrain Official Perfect Guide" was a Japanese language guide. My fault XD

    A
    Yeah, can't do much about the quality of the guides I share. :/
    I stopped scanning quite some time ago.

  21. #246
    Grand Shriner Unknown Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    177
    @Leon Scott Kennedy; I just wanted to say that you are a generous soul. Keep being awesome!

    I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what its like to feel absolutely worthless and they dont want anyone else to feel like that.

    ~ Robin Williams ~

  22. #247
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    Request fulfilled.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I JUST REGISTERED TO LEAVE THIS:

    I want to say A BIG THANK YOU for the Legend of Mana scan. THANK FUCK! I love this game SO much and again, I thank you so much for uploading this. <3333333 gonna save this shit forever.

  23. #248
    Onion Kid AloAloAloAlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    Yeah, can't do much about the quality of the guides I share. :/
    I stopped scanning quite some time ago.
    Haha. They are in very good quality! Thanks again

  24. #249
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2
    Hello Leon Scott Kennedy,

    could I please request

    Valkyria Chronicles BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [184 MB]

    Unfortunately, EP’s links are now dead, and I’ve spent two days unsuccessfully searching for this guide on the web.

    Many thanks in advance!

    Edit: I nearly forgot to share a link to The Internet Archive’s [Hidden link. Register to see links.] which I found today while searching for the above title.

    They currently hold 593 (mostly older) guides in their free and downloadable collection, as well as a handy rss feed for update notifications.
    Last edited by Targon88; 11-30-2018 at 11:30 AM. Reason: added link

  25. #250
    Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Targon88 View Post
    Hello Leon Scott Kennedy,

    could I please request

    Valkyria Chronicles BradyGames Official Strategy Guide [184 MB]

    Unfortunately, EP’s links are now dead, and I’ve spent two days unsuccessfully searching for this guide on the web.

    Many thanks in advance!
    Hello to you, Targon88.

    Here's the guide you have requested: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •