Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: [INFO] Up or Down? A File Host List

LOL, really I didn't realize.

List updated 07/02/2015

The Resident Zombi AberZombi&Flesh's Avatar
    a bot? lolwut?

Files.to is down.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

So is Ifile.it.
    ~My Threads~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

If anybody plays RuneScape, feel free to add me in-game.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

List updated.

upload.sc is down.
    God I'm bored. I was just typing random URLs from the list.

*sigh

Thanks for the heads up Azetlor.

I suggest putting on some music on your headphones until you go to sleep.

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] will be [Hidden link. Register to see links.]; if some of you have an account there, move your data.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 02-03-2016 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Corrected crappy mistake.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

List updated
    Removed 4 / Added 3

Re-organized list, added 38 up hosts, moved 8 down hosts, added premium link generators to the list.

I have long used Zalivalka.ru (nx0.ru) .It worked fine .But , it is actually impossible to recover files in the exact state they were uploaded... .From more sometimes there are alerts with antivirus ( perhaps falses ) .It is why I advise to remove this host until further advice.Thanks Zoran .

Mega working for anyone?

Grand Shriner
    Mega took down several of my files TODAY (first time I've ever seen such a clean sweep).
    Watch those keywords in filenames, folks (the more cryptic, the better). Also, better to make all shared links by PM only.

Wouldnt you say it was worth a man's soul? sadsack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13mh13 View Post
    Mega took down several of my files TODAY (first time I've ever seen such a clean sweep).
    Watch those keywords in filenames, folks (the more cryptic, the better). Also, better to make all shared links by PM only.
    When a "wildfire" took most of my Mega links, they were only from the first post of my started threads. I still had active links if they were posted elsewhere on the shrine - my point being that the file names didnt tip off someone at Mega or they would have deactivated ALL my files at the source. And I thought the search-and-destroy program was set upon us by certain person?
    Take 5 seconds to read listing page descriptions.
    Send Private Message to request download links. If you find dead links displayed in my old listings and want a reup, also include URL to that listing page and I will try to do it.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by sadsack View Post
    When a "wildfire" took most of my Mega links, they were only from the first post of my started threads. I still had active links if they were posted elsewhere on the shrine - my point being that the file names didnt tip off someone at Mega or they would have deactivated ALL my files at the source. And I thought the search-and-destroy program was set upon us by certain person?
    I share MEGA links on various eBBS's, not just FFS. But now that you mention it, I looked at the removed files and they were all FFS shares.
    Gosh ... first my VSD threads got deleted and now this.... all in less than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by 13mh13 View Post
    I share MEGA links on various eBBS's, not just FFS. But now that you mention it, I looked at the removed files and they were all FFS shares.
    Gosh ... first my VSD threads got deleted and now this.... all in less than a week.
    Ugh, so you were really really targeted.
    I forgot to mention that I included a couple MEGA links from other people in my first post/started threads, and those were deactivated in their MEGA accounts.
    The thing that bugs me is MEGA assumes we're guilty until proven innocent, they allow automated deactivation, and we have to send them our personal contact info and proof of ownership for every file.

Grand Shriner
    My Mega account was suspended for "multiple violations". All links that were issues were shared on FFS (all non-privately, I think).
    Almost all were reported violations on same day: Feb. 20, 2017.
    About 48GB lost, I think. (The whole account, not just "violation/deactivated links).
    The links were from a huge mixed bag of studios (none were VSD).

I think someone who lurks here doesn't like us. May be a Stuxnet agent

MEGA is uncooperative. But their policies only hurt them in my case. I only used their Free account, and never earned $$ from their affiliate program.

My warning again: make all links private. If your uploads are important to you, do NOT trust ANY one single Host.

Shriner
    All my post for this forum were deleted from Mega today ... but funny enough only for this forum ... I think there are some Trolls around here that report these links to MEGA.... I will make only private posts in the future ... such a pity..... Would be interesthing who are these guys ... but like in every forum there are spies

Is anyone else having issues with Uploaded.com and them deleting or canceling people's account or links?

ST

Lists updated.

Why are Hitfile and Turbobit listed as not available in the US? I can access them just fine. While it's difficult to purchase accounts directly from them, there are many re-sellers that are available in the US.

Thanks for this excellent list and keeping it updated.
    Last edited by riegel; 09-25-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Premium Link Generator leechbb.com is permanently offline (the domain is for sale)

Leader in the Hellsing Forces Honored General's Avatar
    It IS in more ways than one, Sadsack!
    " When the government fears the people, that is freedom. When the people fear the government that is tyranny."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"When a government takes over a people's economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs."

-Author Maxwell Anderson (1888-1959)

Grand Shriner
    A quick question. I do know that this is not the thread for this, but the other threads are closed.

So this means that now Varese releases are permitted?

Like in the case of Disney-Fox?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]