Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising Soundtrack (FLAC and MP3)

Kid Icarus: Uprising Soundtrack (FLAC and MP3)

Here's the Kid Icarus: Uprising Official Soundtrack in
    MP3 and FLAC:

FLAC

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

MP3

Enjoy!

Great post. Sample here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Cover art for those who want it.
    Loveliness, Elegance, and Nobility Compilations
    Angela Aki Discography
    Kokia discography
    Sun Yanzi Discography
    Toshihiko Sahashi Thread

stop PM for re-up, ask on board. Simon B's Avatar
    T_T thanks sirsplog <3

even if i am a bit disappointed by "what became Kid Icarus license" i still love Pit !
    ‫‬  [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    OMG! Finally I can put these on my sisters iPod (who has nothing but video game music -- since real music is boring, to her )

Also what is "That Super Souflee Soaking in the Hot Spring"?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Koopa View Post
    OMG! Finally I can put these on my sisters iPod (who has nothing but video game music -- since real music is boring, to her )

Sure...your sister...
    But I hope she has plenty of the orchestral game music, then she also has real music

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon B View Post
    T_T thanks sirsplog <3

even if i am a bit disappointed by "what became Kid Icarus license" i still love Pit !
    Dissapointed!? Holy crap over-reaction to the controlls. The characters and story was awesome. Thanks for the upload. But man tho Simon. loving pit but hating his adventure. yikes

Man's Best Blue Friend piplupwater's Avatar
    Finally i'm not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsplog View Post
    I'm also a little disappointed that Chapter 15's land music didn't make the cut.

That said, I love most of the music on here, but I also wish they made it a 2-disc set.
    It's interesting how you not only were disappointed in the absence of the same song I wish were on there, but also because you wished they made it a 2-disc set, as do I (which I stated in a post somewhere).
    And for the rest of the songs in FLAC and MP3, dont worry, I'm making a gamerip. Everything is already recorded, I just need to edit and encode it all. It's about 6 hours.
    I'm like that too, EXCEPT I have orchestral anime music, and I listen on my DSi or 3DS, as their storage is fully expandable with SD cards, and I don't need shitty iTunes. (Almost all of my VGM is orchestral)

Exactly what it sounds like. Play Chapter 18.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotaro-kun View Post
    Dissapointed!? Holy crap over-reaction to the controlls. The characters and story was awesome. Thanks for the upload. But man tho Simon. loving pit but hating his adventure. yikes
    My sentiments exactly, mind you the 3rd game is near-unrecognizable compared to the other 2, but considering what Uprising is, I just don't care. I'd gladly forget that part of my childhood if it meant continuing more of the new stuff.

My guess is maybe he wanted to disguise the folder name to keep the item(s) from being removed. I know rom sites that make names like P0km0nbl4k.nd5 to disguise both a rom's name and file-type to keep from getting deleted off of Mediafire. Because Media hosters can see what you upload an remove your files so they can say they're complying to some law.

And whats with the sister thing? Some sort of excuse? Embarrassed to like good music?

Quote Originally Posted by lvalice2 View Post
    My sentiments exactly, mind you the 3rd game is near-unrecognizable compared to the other 2, but considering what Uprising is, I just don't care. I'd gladly forget that part of my childhood if it meant continuing more of the new stuff.

My guess is maybe he wanted to disguise the folder name to keep the item(s) from being removed. I know rom sites that make names like P0km0nbl4k.nd5 to disguise both a rom's name and file-type to keep from getting deleted off of Mediafire. Because Media hosters can see what you upload an remove your files so they can say they're complying to some law.

And whats with the sister thing? Some sort of excuse? Embarrassed to like good music?
    You have good points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon B View Post
    T_T thanks sirsplog <3

The licensing rights were given to Masahiro Sakurai. No game could possibly be in better hands.

Nicely done, sir; thank you.
    White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
    "Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

big thanks!! this looks really fun... always excited to hear great music!

◄ My Covers Site ►
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Thank you!!

Reddit: SaiyanOfDarkness Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks for FLAC. I noticed some of your settings were off. Here is what you can do to get a more accurate rip. Make sure beginner mode is turned off in EAC first..

'Defeat audio cache' should be yes. (F10 > Extraction Method > Enable "Drive caches audio data")
    Gaps not detected/appended to previous track. (Press F4)
    Not ripped with EAC v1.0 or higher (No checksums) (Update to EAC 1.0 b3 and enable checksums).

MY [Hidden link. Register to see links.] IS FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.. (PD FOLDER OFF LIMITS)
    Want to subscribe? Send me a PM on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] with your MEGA account email address and FFShrine Profile Link (It's FREE)

♫It's a weird science party!♫ Anonymousmon's Avatar
    Thank you very much for this post.

As for people defending controls: shut. the. fuck. up. You are wrong. You are wrong and incorrect. The controls are a tragedy of epic proportions. ;w;
    I do not do reuploads.
    Looking for: King of the Hill TV Series OST
    Umineko No Naku Koro Ni: Ougon Musou Kyoku OST: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Controls work well. It's new, and people tend to go mad over new controls (like Wii).

Thank you very much for the upload!

Dude, I've finished the game, I nearly have Palutena's power portrait thing completed, and I STILL CANNOT FINISH ONE STAGE IN 9.0! ;w; Land controls are the worst. They should have included a Circle Pad Pro exclusive controls scheme. That should have been more tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmon View Post
    Dude, I've finished the game, I nearly have Palutena's power portrait thing completed, and I STILL CANNOT FINISH ONE STAGE IN 9.0! ;w; Land controls are the worst. They should have included a Circle Pad Pro exclusive controls scheme. That should have been more tolerable.
    Dude, just dash through Chapter 1. Oh, and on the subject of controls... I have no problems with them (and I've carpal tunnel). My stylus hand (Right) hurt the first few times I played, but last week, I played for 12 hours straight without problems (I was trying to unlock all of the music). I don't use the stand.

Grand Shriner
    Just adjust the sensivity of the camera to the max and spend some time learning how to handle it. Playing online also helps a lot.

A dual stick just cannot compare to the precision of the stylus once you get accustomed to it. It's like comparing a controller with a keypad-mouse when playing FPS.

Future Game Music Composer Music_Lord's Avatar
    Not a huge fan of the trap set and bass, sounds like a score ripped out of the '70s lol. Otherwise, great orchestrations.

I love you

now to listen to this

I DID adjust controls and sensitivity! Even then... Either I'm getting old or this game's controls are insufferable. XD

The Soundtrack Fanatic Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Thanks for the soundtrack.

Thanks a lot.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmon View Post
    I DID adjust controls and sensitivity! Even then... Either I'm getting old or this game's controls are insufferable. XD
    Must be old age. There are people online, including myself that thrive on the controls. Its simple and they're no different than a 1st person shooter on the 3DS for right-handers. Move with the slider, shoot with the L, and turning the camera left or right is just a quick flick of the wrist.

Though I do feel sorry for left-handers, or more accurately, sorry for any shmuck whose actually trying to use CirclePad Pro for anything except a door stop.