Thread: True Blood (Nathan Barr) seasons 3 and 4?

True Blood (Nathan Barr) seasons 3 and 4?

Anyone know if A score cd will be released for True Blood seasons 3 and 4? I loved the season 1 and 2 score by Nathan Barr (which I happily purchased), and although a lot of score was recycled for seasons 3 and 4, there was some excellent new music. I have written to Nathan via his site, but I know he is busy so I do not expect a reply (it was 6 months ago.) Anyone have any ideas? I was excited to see the first two seasons had a score cd, and was expecting each season to have one...but so far, not so.

Thanks for any replies!

Mike
    "Without music, life would be a huge mistake."

Well, this forum is for feedback and general assistance, and not for requests. There is a different forum for that. But to answer the question, no. There only the two score releases. I think season 3 has a various artists release, but no score.

Amanda...thanks for the True Blood reply. I am sorry if my question appeared like a request. It was simply meant to be a post to ask if anyone has any word on a release for True Blood 3 and 4. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I certainly did not mean for it to sound like a request.

Mike

no big. But i have not heard anything at all about those releases, not that that means anything.

I think music from season 3 was sooooo good, so gothic, a pure delight. I can't believe Varese did not released this one!! Season 4 was good too, and a double CD would be great. I hope they will eventually release it as part of the Limited Club collection. Fingers crossed, this music is too good to be ignored.