Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactically Energetic: A FFXI Journal

Sonofa.

The power went out while Typo was at work, so Typo's nifty post edit ish gone. The piccies I was going to stick into the last post will just be dumped here. >.>

---

Typo's Airship~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Kazham

And everyone zones back inside from the jungle to hide from a gobby. This happens far too often >.>

Nyau!

Map of route taken from Jeuno to Khazam.

Bunch of Hooligan Chocoriders on the way to Yhoator~

Yhoator--good luck finding your way back to Kazham from here. :3

Another gobby zone...this time it happened in Yhoator.

Meh.

Meh.

M--oooooooh! Singalong with Happygogo~ ^_^

Feisty. Yum.

The party needed a look-out, and the look-out found the perfect spot~

Instead of provoking the enemy when it turns to beat on Typo, they run to catch it and fight right beside Typo. >.>

Typo didn't realize this until the journey was over, but he just joined a party including 3 whms. A party in Yhoator with 3whms can't die, but chances are it probably can't kill much either.

I had to download a map of Yuhtunga Jungle from allakhazam.com. I'm sure the majority of people who've tried to make their way back to Kazham from Yhoator will give you some story about finding the "quick way" back. After reaching lv30, Typo die-zoned back to Kazham. I actually headed back to Windurst, hoping to be able to fish up some serious carp, and also find some ls help with my RSE gear. That wasn't to be, sadly, so back to Yhoator it was, where Typo hit lv32 in just a few hours. Great teams really can exist out there!

Saving up 90,000 gil for a Faerie Shield (+3 all elements), and considering how fishing's been going lately, it won't be too long now.

Crawler's Nest, a dungeon in Rolanberry Fields (south of Jeuno) seems to be the level spot of choice for lv33+. I should be able to blend in at 32, being a whm and all, and hopefully gain some quick levels towards that all-important 40! Holy Breastplate, here I come...

- Raise money for new gear
    - Head to Crawler's Nest to continue level-spree~

It's elementary, my dear Jiro.
    Just wondering, is Typo planning on getting an Advanced Job soon?

Actually, I've never really elaborated on it, but probably not anytime soon. Despite all the encouragement from others to switch jobs for the sake of diversity, I'd still rather raise my original jobs to a substantial level since I enjoy playing them both so much. I was thinking of getting both blm and whm to lv40, then maybe going for smn or brd, maybe even play an interesting blm/nin combination I heard neat things about.

But all that'll come in a later update. :3

ABUSE! ABUSE! ABUSE! ABUSE! ABUSE! ABUSE! ABUSE!
    Oh god Yhothar was a nightmare for me! After lv.27 i decided to go to Yhothar jungle and i died trying to get there. (chocobo timed out and i got aggroed by ALOT of Goblin Smithy's, let's just say i didn't last long) Also Typo, after lv.32 try going to Altepa Desert, you get there by going through Bastok Mines > Zehu- something mines > Korrokla Tunnel(hated it cos of all the spiders *shudders*) and eventually you'll get to Altepa Desert. But you could try Crawlers Nest aswell at lv.34+ or go to Garlige Citedal(sp?).

Red face RSE Failure

Garlaige/Crawler's Nest. I'm trying to decide between those 2.

In the meantime I've been nagging people in the 3 active linkshells I'm in (Windurst Spec Forces, The Order, The Chocobo Knights (in which Typo ish now an Officer, so can make linkypearls for others, and boss people around ;3)) to help him with his [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Huge HP bonuses, as well as some welcome defense is what taru RSE boasts. It basically caters towards the race's weakness. I've come to the conclusion that there's really nothing better for a 32+whm than Wonder Kaftan, Wonder Braccae, and Wonder Clomps. So Typo wants 3 of 4 pieces of RSE, the last being the Wonder Mitts. I'll take Devotee's Mitts anyday. For the sake of interest/clarification, Typo will take screens of weapons and armor, as well as their stats from now on.

Anyway, on Friday night Typo had [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Mr. My Character Didn't Start Wearing Pants Until LV20 MNK) drag him around [Hidden link. Register to see links.] to face the higher level foes within, in the hopes of gaining a Shakrhami Chest Key.

That out of the way, last night was Typo's opportunity to head back to the Maze, Sneak around solo and get my treasure. Reaching a lower level, I came across Stumpy, flat on his face. I remember partying with him at some point in Qufim, a respectable RDM. I Raised him, /nod, then ran off without saying a word. I'm so cool. Typo puts on autorun, and checks the map to see if he's approaching a chest spawn point. Meanwhile, Typo's Sneak effect wears off without him noticing. 2 minutes later, a train consisting of at least 6 Goblins (Furriers and Pathfinders), 4 Ancient Bats, 2 Carnivorous Crawlers and 1 Caterchipillar, and 2 Labyrinth Scorpion brutally violated, bored, murdered, mutilated, slaughtered, wrote off, copy/cut/pasted Typo just as he reached the Penninsula side of the Maze.

Stumpy then conveniently /tells me, asking me if I'm here for RSE. ._.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    The fraud eventually Raises Typo for free, though it was still somewhat of a taunt as he did it as a Scorpion stood on my head.

Half an hour later I'm on my feet again, and in Stumpy's supertaruteam+1cat&elvaan. From about 7PM until 1AM, we pranced around the place killing everything in order to get keys for those who needed. Typo felt a little impatient, seeing as he already had one, but didn't want to risk death again, so he stuck with the team. In the 6 hours spent in Shakrhami, everyone got a key, but we never found a chest even though both Cornchild and Typo had printed out maps with info on chest spawn points.

We came to the conclusion that the chest had to be Canyon side. However, we also found that once you fall and land on the Penn side, the only way to get back to the top level is to go outside into Buburimu Penninsula, and run all the way back around, through Tahrongi Canyon, and re-enter the Maze through the Canyon entrance--about 10 minutes worth of bother >.>

Typo Sneak/Deodorize/Invisibles the entire top level, not noticing a single chest. According to the [Hidden link. Register to see links.], there are only 2 spawn points up there, and Typo found both to be empty. Again, as Typo drops to the lower level, Sneak begins to wear off. At this point, Typo needs only sneak to escape safely. I usually time it so that as soon as Sneak wears off, I re-cast it again just in time, but it just backfired this time, and I ate dirt again. /logout.

Better luck next time! In the meantime, it's back to the fish.

Typo has met many fisherpeople, and the fishercats have been especially sexy and nice. [Hidden link. Register to see links.], a lv40 DRK gave Typo a free gold carp, and some orange juice the other day. How sweet of her~ She also offered to help Typo get a key for RSE, but he accidentally dragged her out at the wrong time >.> Sorry cat!

---

---

~80,000gil now from fishing. For the record, besides the quest this RSE ish free. Completing the quest all 4 times ensures me plenty of gil. The free pants and body armor will allow me to sell my Martial Slacks and Wool Robe for a combined total of 47k, while the Wonder Mitts (which I don't want) can be sold for 20-25k. The gil ish well worth the time spent on the quest.

Typo will not be leveling until he gets new gear. I hate feeling gimped during lengthy leveling outings... >.>

One in every game!

;3

Bought the Faerie Shield tonight, 85k~.

Typo ish going to attempt to raise fishing level a little before the weekend. The big bridge overlooking the waterfall in N. Gustaberg ish a good place to catch the occasional moat carp, AND skill up on Tricolour/Gold Carp~ Hopefully by the weekend I can make enough money to reequip myself, then resume the leveling~

Bounty Hunter
    I like the Journal. Please keep posting! I'm hoping to get FF XI tomorrow, on import (I live in Ireland) and can't wait, due to your reports! Keep it up, Mr Typotaru

Too Much Fishing ish Bad for the Hat. The Cats Get Bored.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] LV33whm/16blm Typotaru~ Click the cutie to the left to see nifty stuff. :3

Apart from 1 or 2 minor details, last week was generally boring for Typo. It was spent mostly at home in Windurst, fishing and failing. I'm very suspicious of one of the recent updates made to the game, as it seems as if it's suddenly become harder to even get a bite, let alone catch a moat carp unless it's a new or full moon. My fishing level ish currently 23.6. For a long time Typo's friends have considered him the fishertaru, even though some of them had surpassed his level during his absence earlier in the year. Lately it's just been slow, and I have not made the profits I would have liked to in all the time I spent struggling in Windy last week. Well, the next time Typo goes on a fishing binge, it'll be to raise his fishing level, rather than to make money. Time to start reeling in what the big(ger) boys catch.

Recently, Typo made a conscious effort to break out of the fishing trap, and head to Crawler's Nest to level~

Practically empty.

I asked my linkyshell where I could locate Garlaige Citadel, and with little wasted motion, Typo waddled on over. See, this ish just one of the reasons it's so nifty to have a ls~ You get first-hand, reliable information about the next best location(s) to continue your quest for lpower. Not to say that just consulting an FAQ ish unreliable, just that when your in the game, people are more willing to speak with you on their experiences in whichever area. The different perspectives you har can help you make your decision easier. At least if you think you've made the wrong decision, you've got others to ask, and more options to choose from. I hope at least something fromt that paragraph made sense. Typo ish sleepy. ._.

Anyways, located in th SW corner of Sauromugue Champaign, Garlaige Citadel ish...quite a fun underground ruin. A good team ran Typo from early 132/6000 in lv32, to 1000/6100 in lv33 in a couple hours. Very nice~

That's just to give an idea of how much more constructive things have been today alone, than they've been in the past week!

At least Typo has the faerie shield. Also, some last minute shopping netted Typo some new equip (no more Fungus Hat?! Naa, it's still in Typo's inventory!), and a scroll of Reraise. I couldn't bear to stay in town any longer, and had to jump into battle smi-gimped. ;3 I'm still better equipped and prepared than just about everyone else I've seen around my level. ":3

Thankie for the comment, Nightmare! Come to Cerberus. ;3 Keep creating/deleting a character until you end up here! Viva la Razaaaa....erm...yeah. ._.

...More to come tomorrow. X3

Sleepy.

Keep that taru thing going Typo!

Garlaige eh? I remember partying them, my helpless lv.33 party didn't stand much of a chance to the Seige Bats and the horrors that people pulled from the last floor AAAALLLLL the way to entrence, the Fallen Mages. >.<; One of them took out half my party in out swoop. It was a nightmare, then people started linking bats and other skelentons and who knows what else. But i got out of there and went off to level my Paladin who is now lv.25! He can finally get out of the hell known as Qufim Island!

Oh, and i'm considering making a second character - a Taru! If i do, i'm going to name him Scooty. If not, then i'll stick to my Elvaan.

Meh.

Typo had a plan to reach level 40 by Sunday. I should have known better, as the unexpected so easily occurs nowadays >.>

It all started in Garlaige Citadel. At first, it was horrible. Typo found himself to be the only one capable of healing on the team. Typo could not keep the tank alive by himself, as Seige Bats can attack quicker than I can Cure II, and if I step it up with Cure III, I open myself up to death in a few swift hits, with or without Stoneskin/Blink. End of a bad day.

Once Typo started making his own teams, and finding teams with better job composition, it was like clockwork. ~1000 exp per 15 minutes ish none too shoddy. It went so well that Wyldcard, leader of ls We Stick Together invited Typo to join. Yay! Another helpful and experienced ls, with even a few level 75s (JP, of course) to help with the tougher missions and advanced job quests!

Typo took a break from Garlaige with Wyldcard and crew to help another whm from the same ls get Carbuncle's Ruby to begin his summoner quest. The Ruby is a rare drop from Poison Leeches in Mhaura area. We split into 2 teams and hit different beaches just to speed up the process. In about 15 minutes, we found a ruby, and they were even kind enough to help Typo get one for himself afterwards!:3 Typo warps back to Jeuno and heads to Garlaige to wait for the others. We resume our 1k exp per 1/4 hour run, and Typo hits level 35 as if he never touched 34.

Goal of the Day = lv33-35
    Achievement = lv33-35, New LS, Carbuncle's Ruby

End of a great day.

---

Back to the drama at Garlaige. Yesterday, Typo ish invited to a JP party. They only undeastand 1 or 2 words of English, so the translator is necessary most of the time. Typo has nothing at all against JP players, despite the bad reputation NAs seem to have with them, but the translator ish restricted to very, very useless terms, and it isn't much fun to hang with people you can't understand, and vice versa. Typo couldn't even flirt with the team cat. >.>;;,

Apparently, before they were going to do any leveling this bunch was going to find their friend who, from what Typo was able to see on the map, had fallen into a hole and ended up on a lower, tougher level of Garlaige. Reiichi starts Sneaking everyone, so Typo follows suit and Sneaks the cat, then himself. The cat bows to Typo. Nyau ;3 Anyway, at this point everyone just splits up, and Typo has no idea who to follow. So he chases after the cat, who runs right in to a Borer Beetle, it aggros, Typo struggles to keep her HP at around 50% for a while, before someone from another PT shows up to pull the beetle away. Sheesh. Typo and the cat meet up with Klim, and head back to the entrance. Meanwhile, Upmoon manages to save Nirvana, the stupid elvaan that fell down the hole, and they meet with Reiichi, only to be killed before they can make it back to the entrance. They all go back to their home points in Jeuno.

At this point, Typo considers ditching, but ish too nice and just /sits and waits. The rest arrive about 10 minutes later, and we all head back down the same road with the long corridors with holes in the ground. Typo and Reiichi are the healers. Here is a nice little slideshow to sum up the end of a horrible session in Garlaige:

Reraise is in effect. Waited until things were clear, got up, Warped to Jeuno, struggled with translator to make up an excuse, /logout.

---

Came back later to find every single team in Garlaige full, as usual. Crawler's Nest ish the same, and Altepa Desert ish too far away from tired Typo.. Wyldcard spots Typo and says there will soon be an opening on the team. Yaay. Unfortunately, there were a few other pts around hogging all the enemies.
    A solid pt composition, as always with Wyldcard's gang, but not much exp gain.

Yesterday's Goal = lv35-37
    Achievement = _____________

End of an awkward day.

Today's Goal = lv35-37.

Wish Typo luck today. ._.

/waves to possible future Scootytaru. :3

Black Mage Yutaka

Thumbs up I see that your pting w/ us (OwO)b

I'm Japanese playing my PS2 FFXI in California (OwO)
    Typey i love ur journal (^w^) plz keep it going
    Iam a FULLY dedicated Black Mage ^^

In Conclusion:

There is little point trying to level up on weekends.

LV36 Typotaru.

---

I may not like the translator, but I'll try playing with ENG and JP players alike in future.

I personally think they should give the option to talk in kana (basic Japanese characters) and maybe even kanji (complicated chinese ones) because its frustrating when I know I can communicate with them poorly, but better than nothing o.o

I do agree with the translator, it doesn't have very useful options...

And, if you're in quite a bit of pain, I can maybe help translate things for you, but not much x.x. Like, the Japanese in the second screenshot I pretty much understood....

The Magic Jug starts casting Fire III
    "I was sorry! ; ;"
    "Don't worry"
    "Its nothing"
    -we are getting back the easy way
    Typo casts Regen.
    Nirvana gains the effect of Regen.

Red face Ooooohhhh.... ._.

That was a long sigh of some sort.

Typo neglected [Hidden link. Register to see links.] at first, after realizing it's tougher to get a team there than in Garlaige. The lesson Typo missed there ish that persistance pays off. Typo was crawling along at 120-150 exp per battle in Garlaige, when the average team in Crawler's would treat Typo to at least 180 exp per Crawler. Typo knows it's more exp/hour that matters rather than exp/pop, but Worker Crawlers are far easier than Siege Bats...

I like Crawler's Nest, especially when it's not full of other PTs and laggy. The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] make for an interesting environment. The "scenery" never gets boring during long exp sessions, as they would in places like Yhoator, or Garlaige.

LV38 Typotaru. The weekend ish coming up, so I'm not going to push this. More Crawlers for Typo, and tomorrow, if not tonight, Typo's first long-term goal will have been reached.

---

Typo loves cats. Now that that's out of the way, Typo had set plans to spend the bulk of yesterday buffing up in Crawler's, when Sharpears, a cat, /tells Typo she's making a PT to head to Kazham and do the Teleport-Yhoat scroll quest. Typo couldn't refuse such an offer, and definitely not from a cat.

Original plans foiled, new plans in tact, Typo meets the cat in Port Jeuno, and we group together with 2 other cats, a taru blm and a hume drg.

It felt a little strange to be able to return to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and take out enemies in seconds...especially gobbies. The same gobbies that 10 levels ago could have wiped out an entire PT, or at least made them flee, with or without a bomb. Actually...10 levels ish a lot, but for some reason it feels as if I just left this place at lv32 yesterday...

The objective in this quest ish to get an Elshimo Marble, a rare drop (yet again) from Ivory Lizards, one of the common enemies (though mostly inconveniently located near gobby camps) in Yuhtunga. It's for some silly long-neck in Kazham who's too lazy to go out and get it himself. We had 2 thieves, both with treasure hunter, of course, but not a single marble to be found after over 2 hours of lizard/gobby slaughter.

Oh well, it was lovely to once again be in the presence of the sexies, but everyone pretty much got bored after that and disbanded.

Crawlers later today, and after level 40 it's time for me to take a break. Typo's little body ish killing him. I'm looking at taking up cooking, as I think I mentioned a few entries back. I have a feeling I'm going to prefer this to fishing somehow...

----

Yaaaay~shots.

Crawler's Nest, and a couple battle shotties.

Stills to thrill! Typo doesn't need to cast spells to kill!

kekekekekeke~ Club skill rose by like 30 while bonking lizzies, so at least Typo was still doing something constructive in the Jungle~

RAAAAAAR.

Last night...

Goodnight! ^_^;;, ;3 ;3

---

Today...

RAGE.

The Baddest Thing Out.

/worship [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

LV40/20 since Sunday, Typo has been struting his stuff all over the place in full Holy Breastplate glory. It looks better on Typo than anyone else I've ever seen wearing it.

32 days, 4hours, 4 minutes.

It's been a few days. Reaching lv40 was a long-term goal of Typo's, and with all the other possibilities that are now open, he's at a bit of a loss as to what to do next! Not being the world's best long-term planner and all, I usually just think one or two steps ahead, then regroup and continue from there (just in case you're wondering why Typo goes through such a phase every now and then). One thing's for sure, however, Typo was glad to see home again as he greeted all the sexy mithracats, even the newbiecats! Windurst sure ish a special place. ;3

Future endeavours include:

-Raise money for and purchase lv40whm gear, spells included

-Complete Teleport Scroll quests

-Complete RSE quest and sell everything to make a nifty profit

-Level cooking craft skill, at least to the point where Typo can make insect paste for fishing

-Resume BLM leveling. Get to lv40

-Get an advanced job for goodness sake ;3

Whatever happens, the next week or two will deifnitely be a welcome refresher from all the battling in Crawler's Nest. Typo's little legs, not to mention his back are killing him.

---

Tataru for nauru, Crawler's Nest!

Fun ^^

Fun ;3

---

Typo got a world pass for a few people. It has no more uses! If anyone still needs a pass, Typo can buy another, assuming there ish no restriction on buying another in quick succession after the last...

Typo gets to annoy Loki, Durendal, and other silly Shriners now! /grin < t >

#$%*(&@!#$%^++Typo's World Dance (Part1)++#@%$^&*(&#$%

Not too long ago it was when Typo lived to fight~
    Chocobo to Crawler's Nest and cull them left and right~
    Day by day the same routine would catch the little shorty~
    But one fine day through toil galore the taru hit level 40~

And home he chased to have a rest and gloat about his journey~
    But something hit the little taru and made him learny-wearny~
    That everytime a landmark ish reached he sits to take a breather~
    Which leads to "uh, what Typo do next?!" a question that never helps either...

So Typo gears up and heads to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] feeling bold~
    To try his hand at a treacherous [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The [Hidden link. Register to see links.], the venue of the quest~
    Sent chills and such and very much through Typo's cute little chest~

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] and all [Hidden link. Register to see links.] would rip the hat from Typo's head~
    "There must be a way to reach success, and still make it home to bed!~"
    All the horror stories and myths he'd heard would give him uneasy feelings~
    But under the ground he ish not to be found with his [Hidden link. Register to see links.]~

Down in the depths ish Typo wading to find the candle of light that ish fading~
    To Typo's surprise right in front of his eyes ish the flame in question, waning~
    Typo examines the candle stick and it seems to be getting lighter~
    Maybe use the special incense and make it burn even brighter!~

The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] was the item of key that I was told to bring at first~
    But its effect was null, the light was yet dull, guess it's back to [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Tears from his eyes like rain from the skies and nothing to show for all his tries~
    He talks to the guest who gave him this quest and Typo was in for a big surprise!~

"Oh, I see, I was so sure it would work..." said [Hidden link. Register to see links.], lookling sad~
    But after all I tried to help and there was yet a reward to be had!~
    He hands the taru a letter for Eperdur in San d'Oria~
    Before he knew it the scroll was his, now there's some gratitude for ya!

All in all Typo was pleased that his day was so [Hidden link. Register to see links.]~
    So he set out to make the rest of his days just as or more constructive!

Yay, congrats on your scroll!

Once you get them all, you can make a lot of money being the ferry-taru :P.

Congrats Typo, FFXI needs more Taru airlines.

!@$#&^(^%@)^ ++Likey the Dancing? Let's Go Again!!++ $%$(%$@#$!

Another chapter in Typo's tale
    To which all other stories pale~
    Want adventure? Do advance!~
    Come join Typo in the dance~

Another day another quest~
    To prove that Typo ish the best
    To wield the power of ancient and old~
    Held within the teleport scrolls~

Feeling great with Mea's spell~
    Typo knew that he'd do well
    To seek the magic of Holla and Dem
    And then Altep to add to them~

So off to Bastok Typo birded~
    And as his [Hidden link. Register to see links.] clearly worded,~
    "A favour to ask of Typo, we trust
    You'll run to Garlaige on errand for us~
    Please fetch this divine bucket of paint~
    Do this for me and I'll make you a saint!"~

"Well", Typo thought, "as strange as it sounds
    Might as well go and have me a browse~
    And if I'm as good an explorer as a fisher~
    Typo becomes one tele-scroll richer!"~

Into the fray goes Typo again~
    To look for an item all the same~
    Must delve through the corridors of darkness and death~
    I'll find that paint if it means my last breath >.>;;~

Sneak and Invisible are a little tricky~
    If anything sees Typo it will get icky~
    All the foes are so close together~
    They'd toss me around like a tarutaru feather ._.~
    Nothing to see here but dirt and rubble
    And hoping to keep himself out of trouble~
    Typo sneaks beyond the bones~
    And finds the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] on the rump of a stone "X3~

Warp away and back to Bastok~
    Everyone's favourite tarumascot~
    Typotaru with paint in hand~
    Returns to find the mysterious man~

Even though Typo risked his neck~
    The quest itself was easy as heck~
    So don't think that I'm angry at you~
    Take the paint for your precious statue~

Talked to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] in Sandy~
    He says my deeds are fine and dandy~
    Typo smiled and held out his hand~
    Now Teleport Dem was at his command~

Another song, another scroll~
    Though this would not be Typo's last stroll
    Into the dangerous and fearsome unknown
    The teleport scroll quests dare to call home~
    But Typo ish now quite confidentaru~
    That there ish no fetch quest that he cannot do!
    With Invisi and Sneak and the mind of a devil
    Typo can make any playing field level! ;3~

*Drops to the ground*

So busy! If Typo hasn't been out doing quests, particularly of the teleport-_____ kind (Typo actually obtained Mea, Dem, Holla and Altep last week), he's been fishing his little tarupants off, or being a 4-star teleportation service.

There ish alot to tell, but the main thing is that Typo ish done with whm for a while, unless more questing/mission opportunities arise, or I want to make money from 'ports.

After some difficulty (thanks to some awful, awful fishing periods), Typo managed to raise the money for level 20 blm gear, and key spells he'd need from 20-30.

Typo ish about ready for Qufim: Round 2.

Apart from that, Typo has attained Rank 4, which'll be covered over the weekend with piccies n' all!~

You go, Typo!~

[A whole week later... ]

Sometimes it ish so hard to stop adventuring and update, damnit. "X3

Typo has grown alot lately! ...Though the sexy cats are still much much taller. keke "X3

Typo completed the 2 missions necessary to obtain Rank 4. The first involved sneaking through Yagudo stronghold, Castle Oztroja, hidden away in the northern Meriphataud Mountains. It seems that sneaky little Ajido Marujido, the head of the Orastery (chief of magic research, really) in Windurst, ish on the brink of discovering-wovering something top-secretaru! The Yagudos supposedly have the answers Ajido ish searching for, but being as hostile as they are, the birdmen gave Ajido quite a run-in...good thing Typo showed up in time.

Previous Windurst missions show Ajido's initial suspiscions about something being quite... off... with the state of magic lately, and that it could only be attributed to something that Typo probably shouldn't speak about...at least not just yet >.>;;;

Typo has a bad feeling about his next mission (Mission 4-3, for Rank 5). Having finally met the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (leader of Windurst, and pretty much revered by the people like a goddess) in Heaven's Tower, it appears as if Typo's role in Vana'diel has suddenly become ten times more vital...

Remember [Hidden link. Register to see links.] in Qufim? Ah the memories of standing just outside there and struggling against crabs and Pugils as a less experienced white mage... Well this not-so-little tower would be the venue for Mission 3-3, a giantaru affair. kekeke.

The evil that has been simmering within the tower for years, has now reached a boiling point, giants of all kinds freely roam the land of Qufim, with the Tower right in the center as their stronghold.

However, the venture was more of a rescue mission than anything else, as the main objective was to save the head of the Windurstian consolate based in Jeuno. (the person you save will be of similar title, but native to your own homeland)

Braving the tower means either an alliance of lv30-40s, or higher level assistance, the latter of which Typo and his friends were lucky enough to have. ^^ You do not necessarily have to fight for the majority of the trip, but one aggroing goblin or giant can mean a swift end to your pt~ Sneak + Invis, anyone ?;3

Porphyrion, a notorious monster, a GIANT giant, ish the bearer of the Delkfutt Key, an item each pt member will need to be able to access the elevator which leads to the dungeon where you are to make your rescue. With our sexy and powerful Coberst over-powering the brute, Typo kicked back and rested his exhausted tarufeet--but what if Coberst did not agree to help...

In any case, the world ish now a safer place, thanks to Coberst Typo...?

The piccies tell the story~
    (making our way through the tower, some random battles~)

"Battle" with Porphyrion!

Making the rescue and attaining Rank 4~

Mission Tales To Be Continue?

---

Up next on TNN (Typo News Network)

* Qufim In A Day!
    -lv20-24 Typotaru
    -old friends reunite!

* Kazham Slam!
    -Mere hours in Yuhtunga!
    -Goblin dominion in Yhoator? ._.

* LV40blm in sight~!
    -What then for Typo???

Typo are you going to participate in Ballista?