Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Blur: Sonic Generations Original Soundtrack (320kb. .MP3)

http://twitch.tv/mapleps4 jizames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DXAshram View Post
    Not to mention it promotes people doing things for themselves and sales of good albums. I'll admit, I only rip in .mp3 because I'm lazy, but also because if people seriously want a .flac rip, they can buy the album themselves and do it. Every time I rip an album I always get a few whiners (Not including you, jizames) who bitch about not getting a .flac rip. People sometimes forget that they're getting all this for free: Beggars don't get to be choosers.
    Oh, it's not so much about it being in flac. I personally don't like flacs but I'll take them so I can convert them to -v0 vbr's myself. I just feel that as far as the LAME mp3 codec goes, 320kbps cbr files are primitive formats. I don't like the added bulk in file size from 320kbps files, since for example, an 8-bit chiptuned track will be massive in file size in high quality cbr when compared to the same track in extreme quality vbr. VBR's just make for better quality while maintaining nonexaggerated file sizes.

EDIT: And again, setting cbr to vbr is only a matter of a click, it's not like it requires some type of effort to set.
    Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thanks!

Reddit: SaiyanOfDarkness Vegeta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DXAshram View Post
    Not to mention it promotes people doing things for themselves and sales of good albums. I'll admit, I only rip in .mp3 because I'm lazy, but also because if people seriously want a .flac rip, they can buy the album themselves and do it. Every time I rip an album I always get a few whiners (Not including you, jizames) who bitch about not getting a .flac rip. People sometimes forget that they're getting all this for free: Beggars don't get to be choosers.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] <-- FLAC Rip

MY [Hidden link. Register to see links.] IS FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.. (PD FOLDER OFF LIMITS)
    Want to subscribe? Send me a PM on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] with your MEGA account email address and FFShrine Profile Link, and check for my reply!

Buying VGM is Expensive, if you want to... [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ore ga kowai no ka(Está com medo de mim)?????? Yagami's Avatar
    Very thx ^^

The True Negaverse Music Fanatic Nephrite's Avatar
    thanx for this.. CBR 320kbps is the way to go for mp3s..!! VBR?? yeah keep believing them lies.

Altamira Hotel Employee
    DUDE THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH THIS ROCKS

Thanks, man!

Yupppi Thank's man for this

Onion Kid
    Really was not expect anyone to have this at least for a week, but to have it day after release. Very much appreciated bro...You've made my day!!!

Strange Guy
    Can someone please upload this to mediafire or something because MegaUpload does not work on my computer (for some reason) and I would LOVE this!
    Video game music lets us spot those like us with ease with just a couple of notes...

My music thread

Onion Kid
    *jaw drops*
    *IMMEDIATELY deletes game rip form iPod in favor of OST she's waited for for MONTHS!*
    *cries* ...thank you ;A;

Such is the benefit of getting FedEx International Priority shipping; it's super fast from Japan to here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go comfort my wallet. It's crying in the corner.

Grand Shriner
    You bought it too? I got mine from CDJapan today. I already had the ripped console tracks but it was great to get the 3DS tracks too. I also love how they had all three variations of the Death Egg Robot theme in one track and the "White Space Medley".

Great soundtrack. Was totally worth the money.

Video Game Maniac
    major thanks. I'm kinda glad to hear high quality 3DS tracks, but some of the console tracks are really nice as well. Open Your Heart and Silver's Boss Battle are mixed like they're original counterparts, which is interesting. they definitely went all out with this game AND the game's OST.

http://twitch.tv/mapleps4 jizames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrite View Post
    thanx for this.. CBR 320kbps is the way to go for mp3s..!! VBR?? yeah keep believing them lies.
    lol What lies and what argument do you have to prove that 320kbps is "the way to go?"

Quote Originally Posted by jizames View Post
    lol What lies and what argument do you have to prove that 320kbps is "the way to go?"
    Oy, let's not get into this here.

☆ reach for the stars! ☆ tweekyjean's Avatar
    Thanks a lot man! Gamerips are great and all (especially for tracks that don't wind up on OSTs) but they're never as great of sound quality as songs on the OST. This game has a lot of great tracks (and I'm really enjoying the game itself).

The Soundtrack Fanatic Chaos Raiden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by choatix View Post
    Can someone please upload this to mediafire or something because MegaUpload does not work on my computer (for some reason) and I would LOVE this!
    I second this request. Can someone please upload this soundtrack to Mediafire or Multiupload?

hmm, I downloaded the scans again, and its still the one with the duplicate copy.

Any reason why Angel Island, Hydro City and Marble Garden didnt make the cut????

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChaosControl View Post
    hmm, I downloaded the scans again, and its still the one with the duplicate copy.
    I seriously just can't win, can I. Just go here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

They've got all the proper scans of mine there.

As a note of interest, three themes are absent from Blue Blur - the unused 1-Up theme (from Sonic Adventure, where it too was unused), the 20th Anniversary Jingle (with or without the ring effect, but without I guess you could call it the Official 1-Up Theme) and Vector's Beat from the Rooftop Run mission. Plus, Super Sonic Racing hasn't got the Saturn ad SFX on it either, but that's not a huge point. And Crisis City and Rooftop Run's classic tracks are the only ones to have speed-up variations included.

It is great to finally have decent quality 3DS music. The only one prior to the soundtrack that could hold that claim was Cash Cash's Big Arms theme, which they posted on YouTube for us to listen to.
    Sessions wishlist:

-Zootopia
    -Rogue One
    -Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    -Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by ggctuk2005 View Post
    As a note of interest, three themes are absent from Blue Blur - the unused 1-Up theme (from Sonic Adventure, where it too was unused), the 20th Anniversary Jingle (with or without the ring effect, but without I guess you could call it the Official 1-Up Theme) and Vector's Beat from the Rooftop Run mission. Plus, Super Sonic Racing hasn't got the Saturn ad SFX on it either, but that's not a huge point. And Crisis City and Rooftop Run's classic tracks are the only ones to have speed-up variations included.

It is great to finally have decent quality 3DS music. The only one prior to the soundtrack that could hold that claim was Cash Cash's Big Arms theme, which they posted on YouTube for us to listen to.
    I also noticed all the "synthesized mixes" are missing, like all the Sonic 3 music. Not even sure what any of that music was.

Here's what I'm searching for: InuYasha: Juso no Kamen (PS2), Tsukihime: Lunatic Princess [CHOM-0014], Yume wa ARUKANA? (Arcana Heart PS2 OP full size)

King of the Birabuto Kingdom littlesmegger's Avatar
    People need to understand that FLAC is a niche request mostly, as 99% of speakers and headphones don't actually show much improvement compared to 320 MP3's... so for the sake of insignificant improvement for most devices speakers, the 100's of GB's of space it would take up would seem pointless.

Now on Wii U's Nintendo Network alongside Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Steam
    Search for 'littlesmegger' to add me to your friend's list.

New K.K. Slider Live and Soundcheck Compilations Uploaded!

I can't seem to download it. It keeps telling me that the download limit exceeded. I haven't downloaded anything in days.