Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Harder to find soundtracks and game rips

Harder to find soundtracks and game rips

I listen to a lot of videogame music, but sometimes I just can't find a particular thing I want. So I've been collecting a few more rare soundtracks and ripping music from some games that aren't very popular, there for do not have Official Soundtracks and what not. I'm just starting so I don't have many, but here they are.

Ones I found:
    Custom Robo Gamecube OST (Battle Revolution): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Sanitarium Music Rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia OST Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia OST Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Gauntlet Dark Legacy Rip Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Gauntlet Dark Legacy Rip Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Pokemon puzzle league original soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Alien Hominid Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Eve of Extinction Game rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Final fight streetwise Game rip soundtrack part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Final fight streetwise Game rip soundtrack part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ones I ripped:
    Nightmare Creatures OST: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Nightmare Creatures 2 Playstation Rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I am working on Kirby and the crystal shards and Zelda Majoras Mask rips as well.

If anybody else has anything they ripped that hasn't been out there yet, or a rare soundtrack then please let me know.

All Things Mortal Kombat NucleaRaptor's Avatar
    No responses to a thread this awesome?

What is wrong with you people?
    The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Soundtrack Sharing Thread:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The Ultimate Fatal Fury Soundtrack Sharing Thread:

Here is the link that has all my ost's and rips that i've uploaded. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I ripped
    Armorines Project S.W.A.R.M. Rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask Part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask Part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Razor Free Style Scooter: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Tetris NES Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ones I found
    Blood Omen Rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    SLAI (Steel Lancer Arena International) part 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    SLAI (Steel Lancer Arena International) part 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    There are many more on my account. Feel free to download all you like!
    Rare OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Persona OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Digimon World OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Fatal Frame OST's [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Twisted Metal 2012

some rare rips are found on my rare soundtrack thread. namely Golf, Tetris Plus both for the gameboy, sly 2 and some others. check it out.
    Possible revival of my thread. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Great thread, say, do you take any requests? And more importantly, can you rip PSP music?
    Donkey Kong Country 1/2 songs in 5.1 remastered:

Great, thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Ok, I don't have the tools for it but, if you tell me what you want I can put some good effort into finding it. And as of right now all I can rip are N64, NES, SNES, and PS2. Really trying to look into ripping much more than that though. Just got a crappy pc. Anybody can hit me with a request and i'll let you know if I can get it done or not. Happy music hunting.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

It's kind of a difficult one but I will try my best. No promises at this moment but effort will be heavily applied.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I was looking for some music rips from Locoroco 1 or 2 for PSP. The official soundtrack is worthless as it only has 1/10th of the music, with heavy use of those annoying voices and most of what's in there isn't even complete. So i'm looking for the actual music samples (without the squeaky voices). The music is dynamic so there are many samples that blend together as you progress a level. Having those individual samples would be cool as one could mix them as he likes. Unfortunately i have never seen a gamerip for these games (and they have pretty catchy music).

Or maybe i'm asking too much here :P

Nah, you just have specific tastes. But yeah, those little noises get annoying after a while. So my search begins.

Put the rot in erotic Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks for Nightmare Creatures, man.
    “Are you always a smartass?”

“Nope. I need to sleep, too.”

Day 7

Do you think you could get some of the soundtracks I've requested [Hidden link. Register to see links.]?
    Find me on other forums:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] • [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] • [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

No problem. I enjoyed ripping that one. Really hoping another company picks up the series and makes a third one.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I'll try my best. Good luck with your searches.

Could only find the liscenesed tracks but keep in mind this is a rare soundtrack thread, not an unreleased soundtrack thread. When this thing comes out it won't be rare, that's for sure.

thanks for nightmare creatures , the files on nightmare creatures are playable as an audio cd anyway and as such i had put them all down on cassette back in the day, this is a great way to upgrade those recordings thank you

Also on that cassette i had the soundtrack to Vigilante 8, might have to try and find my disc to rip the audio
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.]

No problem. I say go for it man.

How about the Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom soundtrack? And the Movie video game, as well?
    Love him or hate him, the music in those two games was amazing. I would GREATLY appreciate that.
    I also wouldn't mind a Pac-Man World 2 rip.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

How about the Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom soundtrack? And the Movie video game, as well?
    Love him or hate him, the music in those two games was amazing. I would GREATLY appreciate that.
    I also wouldn't mind a Pac-Man World 2 rip.
    I AM NOT A MORON!

Sweet! Thanks a lot for that Custom Robo soundtrack. =D
    "If you want to blame someone, blame society, pal!" - Detective Gumshoe

"Welcome to Loserville. Population: you." - Deadpool

Alright for both the spongebob ones did you want the console ones like the xbox, gamecube and ps2? Or the game boy versions? like gameboy advance soundtracks?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Any time friend. I wanted the soundtrack so bad for so long and when I found it I had to share it.

The Nightmare Creatures downloads aren't working for me. But thanks for this, though.

That's odd, it's working fine for me and a couple other people. Just try a couple more times. If not i'm not sure what's going on. Might just be your computer.

Hey and if any one knows how I could rip PSX, PSP, Xbox, and PS3 games, could you let me know the process or program? Thanks!

Nightmare creatures link works...

but, notice in the link where it has this "...down*load..." portion.

Take out the "*" and all is good

Hawke!

Music Is Everything. Wraithwing_13's Avatar
    Anyone here know where I could find The Darkness 2 gamerip?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvinhawke View Post
    Nightmare creatures link works...

but, notice in the link where it has this "...down*load..." portion.

Take out the "*" and all is good

Hawke!
    I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out. It kept giving me a 404 error because of that.

If you come across it, please tell me. I'm still looking for the first one's rip.