Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack [CD] (with Game Rips & Extras) [WAV, FLAC & M4A]

Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack [CD] (with Game Rips & Extras) [WAV, FLAC & M4A]

Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack {N/A}

(Digital cover, with background colours based on physical discs or nil background for personal preference, included in download packages)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

ADDITIONAL TOPICS/POSTS
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]/demon2warrior, as part of the [Hidden link. Register to see links.])
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.])
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Includes Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack, by [Hidden link. Register to see links.])
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

• High-res physical scans by "Calamity James" & "BSonirachi" from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
      (With additional soundtrack scan clean-up options by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • Vinyl Art from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s store page & digital download inclusion.
    • Official images & material from the Steam release & store page (UK Manual, Trading Card & Profile Background images, etc).
    • Additional extras including art & materials from official websites & project staff along with Sonic Mania Adventures images, concept art & model sheets from official websites & project staff
      (I also sneaked in these [Hidden link. Register to see links.] by Tyson Hesse that also made their way into the Sonic: Mega Drive comic because I just simply couldn't help myself).

Contains additional Green Hill Zone, Chemical Plant Zone & Oil Ocean Zone lossless tracks in FLAC format sourced from the Nintendo Switch release as [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    along with a personal extraction of the full in-game OGG music files & WAV sound effects files from the Steam release.

Contains the singles created by [Hidden link. Register to see links.] as included in the Original Soundtrack CD release losslessly ripped in WAV &
    FLAC formats (With an M4A Apple Lossless conversion from WAV), given specific tags/metadata & cover-art as expected for their digital singles releases.
    '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]', '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' & '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' are available for free listening & digital purchase from the duo,
    with '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' by Nitro Fun & Hyper Potions available via Monstercat ([Hidden link. Register to see links.] recommended for lossless) or available in FLAC [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    Please consider supporting the authors and/or the official release.

PERSONAL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK CD RIP

WAV & FLAC formats format ripped via Exact Audio Copy. M4A format created by conversion from WAV files via dBpoweramp.
    Includes .log & .cue data as well as thorough tagging/metadata via dbpoweramp (Along with VLC Media Player for FLAC) and a Full Credits text file
    based on CD case credits & available information (Including original composers/sound teams).

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!

Last edited by Bizargh; 03-09-2019 at 10:50 AM.

You my friend are a hero. This is great!! Thanks a bunch for this

Your Posts are always all-inclusive and Top-Notch Quality Bizargh, thank you very much for this One !

+Rep added

Now this is one hell of an upload, you exceeded all expectations. +Rep added, you more than deserve it!

thank you.

Just thought I'd come back & give in to my temptation to bombard people with yet more superfluous material in a less intrusive location.

I came across a [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (No Plus Duo, but still the good ol' Trio) that I failed to include in the collection. I didn't find sufficient reason to believe it came from an official source, but I did notice enough to make me believe that it is at least genuine.

And while I was scouring through the various official & project staff websites looking for official/author materials, I stumbled across some beautiful jewels of unofficial artwork (I understand very well that "fan-art" can be one loud alarm bell, but I was lead down one beautiful path when it came to Sonic Mania), some of it showcased on official platforms (Spoiler's just to keep it brief):
    Spoiler!

And of course, let me recommend a little unofficial music:
    - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by Carlos Eiene, feat. Jonny Atma)
    - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by Tee Lopes)

And thank you all for your deeply kind words.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 08-10-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks a lot!

Grand Shriner
    Wow, most complete Sonic Mania thread ever ! Thanks so MUCH ! ^^

Thanks

Grand Shriner
    Your meticulous work on every release is impressive! Huge thanks and rays of kindness to you, Birazgh!

Hey guys. Seeing as my post mentioning the torrent doesn't have many seeders, I shall reupload the files on to MediaFire.

Please check the: "Weissmach's Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack with additional in-game tracks (FLAC, CD & Nintendo Switch) [Torrent]" link on the OP for the mirror link! Have a nice day everyone.

Grand Shriner
    What a collection! Thank you so much!

Very complete and organised.

I found a lot of gems (not the Chaos Emeralds though) in this post, thank you a lot ^_^.

COLLECTION UPDATE

Just a tiny update to the 'SCANS, ART, IMAGES & EXTRAS' to include a couple more officially-sourced images (The Sonic Mania Adventures logo to name one), as well as new wallpapers and material released from official sources & staff alongside the surprise [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. I might've acted a little hasty as Tyson Hesse has recently mentioned on Twitter he's seeking permission to showcase production materials (Character sheets, concepts, etc) for Part 6, but I'll keep an eye out in case anything pops up in the new year.

Perhaps of greater potential interest, Tee Lopes has just released his first music album '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' (Available on at least eight storefronts/streaming services including [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.] & others), for which he also performs. He has '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]', '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' & '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' available for listening on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (He's been slowly uploading others, if not the rest), along with his collection of past remixes particularly of Sonic the Hedgehog (His & [Hidden link. Register to see links.] collection & music for [Hidden link. Register to see links.] may prove highlights).
    Last edited by Bizargh; 01-03-2019 at 09:08 PM.

TINY COLLECTION UPDATE

- Added [Hidden link. Register to see links.] into the 'SCANS, ART, IMAGES & EXTRAS'.
    - Added [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]) into the 'ADDITIONAL TOPICS/POSTS' (Which happens to include a FLAC copy of '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' by Nitro Fun & Hyper Potions from it's Bandcamp release)

As for unofficial recommendations to make this update a little less unsubstantial, I can certainly make [Hidden link. Register to see links.] one (See description for availability).

And a final side-note for any Steam users discouraged or disgruntled by the third-party Denuvo Anti-Tamper software (The implementation saw a fair number of user reports encountering issues both on launch and when Encore Mode released), there appears to be very good news inbound in-line with SEGA's recent activities regarding the lack or removal of it from recent releases or updates: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by Bizargh; 03-10-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Awesome, thank you!

Thank you so much!!!

arbmurm
    Thanks, bizargh. Can't wait to give this a thorough listening to

Thanks so much! Do you (or does anyone else) have a HQ recreated version of the actual cover, though (the more stretched out, vertical one)?

I unfortunately wouldn't know what you're specifically referring to, but I did jam-pack as many official & promotional material from official sites & sources as I could find (Which is what I used to put together the 750x750 cover options), and there is a 1600x1600 "homepage-teaser-desktop_2_1.jpg" image that could line up with what you're after (Would need a little bit of work to restore the tips of the cropped-out left & top patterns, but the bold colours & large logos should make it a simple enough task).
    Last edited by Bizargh; 05-15-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizargh View Post
    I unfortunately wouldn't know what you're specifically referring to, but I did jam-pack as many official & promotional material from official sites & sources as I could find (Which is what I used to put together the 750x750 cover options), and there is a 1600x1600 "homepage-teaser-desktop_2_1.jpg" image that could line up with what you're after (Would need a little bit of work to restore the tips of the cropped-out left & top patterns, but the bold colours & large logos should make it a simple enough task).
    Apologies, I could've been more specific. Basically, I was wondering if there's any possibility of recreating the more rectangular cover shown on [Hidden link. Register to see links.], the one that the CDs actually come in. I really like the square-shaped one you've made, I'm just interested in seeing a higher quality, recreated version of the more elongated one, as currently there are only scans of that.

Ah! The origin for that would be found in the 'Sonic Mania Plus Scans' folder (VGMDB's copies of Sonic Retro's scans were reduced in size for the site), as largely sourced from here (If not their original sources): [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Barring that, here's VGMDB's own image crop/downsize: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ah! The origin for that would be found in the 'Sonic Mania Plus Scans' folder (VGMDB's copies of Sonic Retro's scans were reduced in size for the site), as largely sourced from here (If not their original sources): [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Barring that, here's VGMDB's own image crop/downsize: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Right, I was just curious if you had recreated that version of the cover.

Unfortunately I haven't, nor do I know anyone that has. Those scans are the best that I know of.

Unfortunately I haven't, nor do I know anyone that has. Those scans are the best that I know of.
    Gotcha. Would you be opposed to potentially recreating it at some point? If not, no worries.