Thread: [HF] HIGHSCHOOL DxD Anime [Updated Daily] [Uncensored] [480p] [60MB] [MKV]

Onion Kid

Exclamation [HF] HIGHSCHOOL DxD Anime [Updated Weekly] [Uncensored] [480p] [60MB] [MKV]

[HF] HIGHSCHOOL DxD Anime [Updated Weekly] [Uncensored] [480p] [60MB] [MKV]

HIGHSCHOOL DxD Anime [Uncensored] [480p]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

SAMPLE IMAGES:

Japanese | Subtitle: English | 0:24:00 | 848 x 480 | AVC1(24fps) | ~60MB-MKV
    Genres: Comedy, Demons, Ecchi, Romance, School, Vampire

Synopsis:
    The story follows Issei Hyodo, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Rias, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

Info:
    Type: TV
    Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Jan 6, 2012 to ?
    Producers: Genco, Lantis, TNK, AT-X
    Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
    Encoder: Dark Legion
    Fansub: Hiryuu

PLOT SUMMARY:
    Synopsis
    The story follows Issei Hyodo, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Rias, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

DOWNLOADS

Code:
     EPISODE 1   http://hotfile.com/dl/143794700/c17dadc/AnimeGenius.com_High_School_DxD_01_480p.mkv.html

EPISODE 2    http://hotfile.com/dl/143812996/6fa9883/AnimeGenius.com_High_School_DxD_02_480p.mkv.html

EPISODE 3    http://hotfile.com/dl/143820368/43e562b/AnimeGenius.com_High_School_DxD_03_480p.mkv.html

EPISODE 4
    http://hotfile.com/dl/144506349/0f54450/AnimeGenius.com_High_School_DxD_-_04.mp4.html

EPISODE 5 : COMING UP!!!

NOTE!
    PLEASE feel free to share your Opinions regarding this Anime and the Quality of the Uploads. Also PM me any ANIME Series you want me to Upload and Share. Thank you.

Onion Kid
    EPISODE 4 has been ADDED!!!

Onion Kid
    Thank you for this shreeveera! I love this anime! looking forward to the next episode!
    ps. The first link of episode 01 not worked, but I will try again later. THANKS!

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Thank you for this shreeveera! I love this anime! looking forward to the next episode!
    ps. The first link of episode 01 not worked, but I will try again later. THANKS!

Grand Shriner The Rancid Cheese's Avatar
    I want to try some new anime but the "uncensored" is unnerving. What is uncensored about them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rancid Cheese View Post
    I want to try some new anime but the "uncensored" is unnerving. What is uncensored about them?
    In the OP it says mild nudity. Its an ecchi romance, so there is going to be some sex and some nudity, but nothing beyond what most regular movies would show.

Okay cool, a friend recommended Bible Black once . . . never again.

Good lord.

I can see why you were worried .

Yeah once bitten and all that . . .