Thread: Savages

Grand Shriner

Savages

Does anyone have the soundtrack to Oliver Stone's Savages?

I'd also like to get my hands on this!

Same here. I searched for it when I went and saw it on Sunday, but had no results. I was gonna start a request, but figured I'd wait about a week since it was opening weekend. I don't really care for the songs, but I loved the Score by Adam Peters.

FYI:

For those of you who don't know (I didn't know this before Googling the score), Adam Peters (the film's composer) is the keyboardist and cellist in the English band Echo and The Bunnymen. Some of you may know their song "The Killing Moon", which is not only an 80's classic, but was featured in this Audi Superbowl commercial, "Vampire Party":

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I'm also looking for the score, I don't really care for the licensed music. The soundtrack is available on Amazon.com for $8, $2 cheaper than iTunes. I'm having a hard time finding the track played during the scene where they set Reyes on fire... I'm not even sure if it's even on the soundtrack. It was some kind of opera track. Maybe it's the "Whipping" track that's on the album, though I can't tell because I'm only using a sample. Same with the music that plays when the guy puts the gun in his mouth. It's been a few weeks since the soundtrack has been available so maybe it will take a little longer.

Well, good news! The soundtrack is available in full on the movie's Facebook page, [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Just click Listen and you can hear all the tracks in their entirety. All that's left is to rip them from the site and voila, you got it.

Grand Shriner
    still need

Shriner
    Hey guys any luck with this one?