Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Akashi San

Thread: Adventures of Don Juan / Arsenic and Old Lace

Shriner

Adventures of Don Juan / Arsenic and Old Lace

Recently released combination soundtrack album. Particularly interested in the "Arsenic and Old Lace" tracks. Thanks (in advance)!

Shriner
    Yes, me, too. It's not a very long piece on the recording, but any new Max Steiner is good for me. Morgan & Stromberg do very fine work, so I am sure it's great!

7,249~3,833~1,000 Club WildwoodPark's Avatar
    No problem PM's sent.

Hello WildwoodPark. I wonder if you still have this precious (and rare!) soundtrack album? Just like the previous members I am particularly interested in the "Arsenic and Old Lace" tracks. I would love the link, if it is still available. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance.

Shriner
    My goodness. THAT Stromberg label. This recording. People here can make life so endearing. Would it be alright for you to share this link? Thank you!

stereoelf has kindly shared this re-recording here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

We should be looking to support Tribute Film Classics by buying their releases. I plan to do so for at least this one and The Prince and The Pauper.
    KipnisStudios likes this.

Shriner
    Agreed. I have listened to over half of Tribute recordings to buy each. CDBaby is a fine website for those and FSM (I believe) for MP3 and FLAC downloads.