Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: [REQ] H. Zimmer - The Dark Knight Rises Complete Score/Recording Sessions

[REQ] H. Zimmer - The Dark Knight Rises Complete Score/Recording Sessions

Doing this just to get it out of the way now. I am aware there is no chance of this happening for a while if ever but this will still be here for whenever and if it does come. The album was just too disappointing to enjoy for me as are most of Zimmer's albums.

Maybe you should wait a few years before putting in request. Cause that's how long it will probably take.

A little early demand doesn't hurt anything. We should all know by now that stranger things have happened here.

Coda, I feel your pain. These new album arrangements drive me crazy when split into digital format. Song, click click, song.

Aargh!!!

I wait with bated breath...

Who knows, maybe some of us have insider information and possibly know someone who works for WB? While I don't think this will help, Cody is right, it gets it out of the way now.

I would also like to point out:

I think the people who keep posting on HZ saying that WB is releasing the complete score are complete idiots. Just because they haven't denied releasing it, DOES NOT mean that they are releasing it.

I know this sounds silly given the absurdity of this request but let's try not to get too ahead of ourselves. Someone may know a WB insider but honestly it's best to just wait for something more dependable to come along.

Grand Shriner
    Absolutely!! After seeing the movie, I really want a complete score of this film!!

For the record, I'm pretty sure there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by DingDongSenior View Post
    For the record, I'm pretty sure there is one.
    For the record, every film has a complete score. What the hell do you think is used in the film? If a complete score didn't exist, there would be no score in the film

I know for a fact these sessions are already in people's hands. But people like us won't see them for years to come

uhm.... Diddo ^
    DAKoftheOTA and anonymous189 like this.

Saw the film in all of its IMAX glory last night and as I expected my request still stands. The hunt begins.

Your creators want you back anonymous189's Avatar
    So excited for this complete score.
    Complete score wishlist -
    - Les Miserables 2012
    - Transformers: Age of Extinction
    - Man of Steel
    - Disney Classic Movies (EXCEPT - Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid, Frozen, & The Lion King)
    - The Emperor's New Groove (Promo, Not Complete)
    - Etc.

Grand Shriner
    I find it ridiculous that the complete score for Begins as well as the end credits music from all three films have yet to be officially released. It's some of the best music I've ever heard and deserves to be released. Sas kinda hoping Begins would bet an expanded release to coincide sith Rises release in theaters.

Hopefully one day....

Quote Originally Posted by phenomangel View Post
    I find it ridiculous that the complete score for Begins as well as the end credits music from all three films have yet to be officially released. It's some of the best music I've ever heard and deserves to be released. Sas kinda hoping Begins would bet an expanded release to coincide sith Rises release in theaters.

Hopefully one day....
    You know, there ARE recording sessions....

But if you mean official CD releases, then I get you.

MOVIE SCORE WISH LIST...
    (X)HULK (2003) (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    (X)DEEP BLUE SEA (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    JURASSIC PARK (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    THE LOST WORLD JURASSIC PARK (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    (X)THE AVENGERS (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    2012 (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)

Hopefully one day....
    Complete Scores are almost never released. I mean sure, you have La-La Land that release some but not a lot. The Sessions for Batman Begins are in The Dark Knight Trilogy Resources thread, as well as TDK.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Now as far as Batman Begins, the one listed on HZ.com is not complete. It's missing several cues, but I'm pretty sure the one posted here has all of the cues. The End Credits should be on there, as well. And the End Credits for TDK are on the complete score also.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by jaroshulk28 View Post
    You know, there ARE recording sessions....

But if you mean official CD releases, then I get you.
    Yeah. I meant official releases.

@DAKoftheOTA: LLL has released their fair share and are releasing more. I already have the sessions for Begins so I know it's complete. And it's great to have it for free. No complaints there. But official releases would obviously be better quality.

You said the end credits for TDK are on the complete score. You mean its on the 2 disc limited edition that was officially released?

I think the end credits for all three sound similar, if not the same.

HZ admitted to the Rises cd not having all the music from the films. He mentioned some iPod, iPhone and iPad app regarding music.

Has anyone here listened to the officially released Rises score? Is the music to the third trailer on there?

Yeah. I meant official releases.

@DAKoftheOTA: LLL has released their fair share and are releasing more. I already have the sessions for Begins so I know it's complete. And it's great to have it for free. No complaints there. But official releases would obviously be better quality.

You said the end credits for TDK are on the complete score. You mean its on the 2 disc limited edition that was officially released?

I think the end credits for all three sound similar, if not the same.

HZ admitted to the Rises cd not having all the music from the films. He mentioned some iPod, iPhone and iPad app regarding music.

Has anyone here listened to the officially released Rises score? Is the music to the third trailer on there?
    The Z+ app is already released...

"May the odds be ever in your favor." theeaglesfan005's Avatar
    i want this full score more than anyone..

- i bought the itunes deluxe
    - i bought the CD
    - i bought all the music packs on the TDKR Z+ app
    - i have seen the movie 6 times.. probably will see it for a 7th time this weekend

to hold me over until the full score/sessions come out.. i have made this edit:

Spoiler!

MY WISH LIST:
    - Man of Steel Recording Sessions or Complete Score
    - Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows Recording Sessions or Complete Score
    - Saw - Saw 3D Recording Sessions or Complete Score
    - Titanic Recording Sessions or Complete Score

do you plan on posting your edit

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow900 View Post
    do you plan on posting your edit
    uhh.. idk... maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
    uhh.. idk... maybe..
    When it's even more complete courtesy of thecrazyeaglesfan :P
    anonymous189 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenmunkey View Post
    When it's even more complete courtesy of thecrazyeaglesfan :P
    huh?

anyone even have a tracklisting yet?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenmunkey View Post
    The Z+ app is already released...
    How do you access it on a iPod? I believe Zimmerman said the app would be available for it.

And exactly what are her full contents of the app?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
    i want this full score more than anyone..

- i bought the itunes deluxe
    - i bought the CD
    - i bought all the music packs on the TDKR Z+ app
    - i have seen the movie 6 times.. probably will see it for a 7th time this weekend

to hold me over until the full score/sessions come out.. i have made this edit:

Spoiler!
    What are the exact contents of the app? And how do you access it on an iPod?

About your edit...I see a lot of track names repeated and some have the times noted in parenthesis. Any reason for this sort?

Complete scores.....I believe I saw an inception complete score posted here sometime ago. Not sure though. I suggest you check if you haven't yet.
    anonymous189 likes this.

How do you access it on a iPod? I believe Zimmerman said the app would be available for it.

And exactly what are her full contents of the app?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

What are the exact contents of the app? And how do you access it on an iPod?

About your edit...I see a lot of track names repeated and some have the times noted in parenthesis. Any reason for this sort?

Complete scores.....I believe I saw an inception complete score posted here sometime ago. Not sure though. I suggest you check if you haven't yet.
    they are repeated because they are repeated in the movie.. .and the time in parenthesis is the part of the track that is used in the movie... i have seen the movie 6 times... seeing it for a 7th in a few hours

a buddy hooked me up with a bootleg.. shitty one... but good enough to hear audio... i worked like 3ish hours one day to compose my edit.. and still tweaking it here and there

so... i didnt record the credits this 7th time around... my phone was at 1% battery life :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast