Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: X-2: X-MEN UNITED RECORDING SESSIONS FLAC

X-2: X-MEN UNITED RECORDING SESSIONS FLAC

Last edited by Amanda; 10-02-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Alt Main Title *Link removed*

Grand Shriner
    Thank you very much! Now have to compare both versions cause there are still little differences like "Sneaky Mystique (film version) "is not on the RS but on the "complete" one!

Thanks!

And please do get that 320 up

MOVIE SCORE WISH LIST...
    (X)HULK (2003) (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    (X)DEEP BLUE SEA (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    JURASSIC PARK (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    THE LOST WORLD JURASSIC PARK (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    (X)THE AVENGERS (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    2012 (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)

You know you love him... GrayEdwards's Avatar
    Sweetness. Thanks. But how does it differ from the complete version?
    Complete Score Wishlist:

James Horner - Troy; Titanic
    Stardust - Ilan Eshkeri; Six Feet Under - Richard Marvin; Dorian Gray - Charlie Mole, The Fall - Krishna Levy
    Hans Zimmer - Man of Steel, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

It is twice the music, and since the complete version is far from complete....it's not, you know, complete.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Vosk said in the "complete" thread, that it was not complete, it is a combination of the official OST, and a composer's promo. 2 discs, with 36 tracks total. The recording sessions posted here are 55 tracks total. I cannot play it as flac, so I can't give a running time just yet.

Uhh, jaroshulk....I did not intend to ost 320...I will convert it eventually myself, but i was not planning on posting it. may take a while, I have a few things to do.

Grand Shriner
    thanks!!!!!!!

Soul Brother #2
    Thank you very much babydoll! Does anyone know what's up with the track "Xavier Escapes"? It was on the "Complete Score" too... but I've never been able to place it in the film, and here it's on this one too! Maybe it underscored a deleted scene?

Anyway, thanks again... been some years since I've really listened to this score. Hearing the (thus far) unreleased tracks will be awesome. Hopefully "Somethings Wrong" is in it's correctly edited (film version) form this time too!
    If music be the food of love... Then Play On

Grand Shriner
    Thank you for sharing!

Thanks babydoll!

Night Flight Lieutenant dsguardian's Avatar
    Thanks!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by jmn77 View Post
    Thank you very much babydoll! Does anyone know what's up with the track "Xavier Escapes"? It was on the "Complete Score" too... but I've never been able to place it in the film, and here it's on this one too! Maybe it underscored a deleted scene?
    In fact it was supposed to score a deleted scene. Jason had created an illusion for Charles that Scott had managed to escape and get Charles out then take a helicopter back to the mansion. When they get back to the mansion the two split up and then Charles looks around the main room and then sees Jason impersonating the little girl. If you have the 2 Disc DVD set of the film you'll be able to see the deleted scenes on it.

As babydoll stated the previous so called "complete" version was not complete. It was merely expanded as it was a combination of the OST and a promo that John Ottman sent out to people. These sessions are the true 100% complete score, nothing missing.

Excellent - thanks Babydoll! Also thanks to Pooptart19 for the alt main title
    "I was busy pushing bodies around as you well know and what would a note say, Dan? "Cat dead, details later"?" - Herbert West

Shriner
    Thanks a lot

Thanks baby!

Thank you !

Soul Brother #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vosk View Post
    In fact it was supposed to score a deleted scene. Jason had created an illusion for Charles that Scott had managed to escape and get Charles out then take a helicopter back to the mansion. When they get back to the mansion the two split up and then Charles looks around the main room and then sees Jason impersonating the little girl. If you have the 2 Disc DVD set of the film you'll be able to see the deleted scenes on it.
    Oh, awesome... thanks for the info! I do have the 2 disc DVD, but it's been YEARS since it;s been viewed, let alone the extras. I'll have to check it out this weekend, thanks!

Grand Shriner
    Thanks babydoll

7,249~3,833~1,000 Club WildwoodPark's Avatar
    Thanks for this one B-Doll!

Shriner
    Very nice share! Thanks a lot!!

Grand Shriner
    Thanks, babydoll. Do you plan to post the 320 after you convert?

7,249~3,833~1,000 Club WildwoodPark's Avatar
    Kambei if B-Doll doesn't I can do it for ya.

Grand Shriner
    That would be very cool.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Vosk View Post

As babydoll stated the previous so called "complete" version was not complete. It was merely expanded as it was a combination of the OST and a promo that John Ottman sent out to people. These sessions are the true 100% complete score, nothing missing.
    Do you mean it's new ?

I have a so called complete (Flac) and the sound is the same on all the recording, so I'm surprised to read you say it would be a combinaison (if it's the one I have).

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Ok... Forget my post.... That sounds GORGEOUS.... This one sounds like recording sessions besides, awesomely mixed.

THANK YOU BABYDOLL !!!

... And thank you to the original uploader !!! (I can't believe Babydoll has been pm'd by John Ottman!)

Linked the 320 in the original post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast