Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: TRON: LEGACY - METROTOKYO EDITION V2.0 Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack (FLAC)

Shriner
    This looks amazing. I can't wait to hear it. Thanks so much, metrotokyo...

Thank you very much, metrotokyo!

I cannot seem to open part 2, however. Says the file is corrupted. I've downloaded it twice, and twice got the same error message. Am I the only one?

EDIT: Forget what I said. After 3 more attempts, I somehow managed to open the file correctly. I blame alcohol.

Thank you so much for all your hard work, I've always knew the beginning of Fall was way better in the movie, that part gave me chills! Could you tell me what part of the movie Rare Bird plays?

Saweet! Thanks!

ajj
    Hmm? CD1 downloaded just fine, but CD2 dls extremely slow than stops about 6% in, tried it about 5 times now.

I DL it last night... everything seemed fine never had to reDL ... Keep trying.

Shriner
    Many thanks this is unbelievably awesome!!

This is absolutely phenomenal. Thank you so much for sharing, I will be watching for any updates! Downloaded quickly and opened just fine, the perfect addition to my collection of TRON soundtracks and mixes!

Hey, I don't know if Metrotokyo, himself, is watching this thread anymore, but does anyone else think that this is wrong?
    Code:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I mean it's one thing that that blog is posting stuff that most likely came from here (but who knows because it could have come from somewhere else). And it's another thing that it bares a striking resemblance to another foul blog that was recently shut down. But this TRON: Legacy post is just wrong. Why? It's called the Metrotokyo Edition for a reason, you dolt! Metrotokyo, a member of only FFShrine and nowhere else on the internet created this edition. Thief!
    In search of: 2012, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Shawshank Redemption, Chronicles of Narnia. Nothing to trade for now.

I saw no link to the actual files on this page. I don't think there's anything wrong with posting this for informational purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dimensioner View Post
    Hey, I don't know if Metrotokyo, himself, is watching this thread anymore, but does anyone else think that this is wrong?
    Code:
    I mean it's one thing that that blog is posting stuff that most likely came from here (but who knows because it could have come from somewhere else). And it's another thing that it bares a striking resemblance to another foul blog that was recently shut down. But this TRON: Legacy post is just wrong. Why? It's called the Metrotokyo Edition for a reason, you dolt! Metrotokyo, a member of only FFShrine and nowhere else on the internet created this edition. Thief!
    Zodiac likes this.

This score kicks all ass.
    Thanks for sharing this!

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

This score kicks all ass.
    Thanks for sharing this!

Excellent work, thanks.

Onion Kid
    This is a great soundtrack I already have it!

eee ty~

Onion Kid
    Awesome upload, thank you!

Onion Kid
    Truly Amazing work Metrotokyo, reflects your passion to get to the core of it all and create your own "grid" :-). Thank you so much for taking the time out to extract and the heart to share these wonderful gems with all of us. I tried the multiupload, links are down. I will keep checking on it to see if another member has been equally kind to reup on another server (filehost, filefactory, rapidshare, extabit, upload to,....) that seem to be working for now.

Once again, hearty thanks dear friend. God bless you always.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dimensioner View Post
    Code:
    The site you're ragging about has no links to Metrotokyo's score (you even said it yourself on the comments), and it is not claiming anything as it's own. I'm not saying that I support this, but I don't really see anything wrong with posting a cover and a tracklist (which clearly state it's Metrotokyo's version). Who knows? Maybe it will gear people to google search it, which can then lead them here. A user on the first page did say that this wasn't a "FFShrine exclusive" as it would most likely show up all over the grid.

Sometimes you blow things out of proportion.

A/V files re-upped to Peeje, [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Cube View Post
    Truly Amazing work Metrotokyo, reflects your passion to get to the core of it all and create your own "grid" :-). Thank you so much for taking the time out to extract and the heart to share these wonderful gems with all of us. I tried the multiupload, links are down. I will keep checking on it to see if another member has been equally kind to reup on another server (filehost, filefactory, rapidshare, extabit, upload to,....) that seem to be working for now.

Once again, hearty thanks dear friend. God bless you always.
    Zodiac likes this.

Shriner
    Ahh I love this soundtrack! Can't wait to listen to your version, Metro. Thanks very much!

The 2nd Doctor "Oh My Giddy Aunt" Pearlcorderman's Avatar
    This sounds really cool, thank you very much.

H.T.A.P.

PCM

Quote Originally Posted by metrotokyo View Post
    A/V files re-upped to Peeje, [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Enjoy

F-yeah! You're awesome Metrotokyo!

truth be told this IMHO is one of the best pairing of Orchestral and Electronic Synths to happen in a film score. Daft Punk prove the fact that an electronic stuff could be better utilized with Orchestral music to denotes futuristic scenes and while staying true to what the original film stands for.

and Metrotokyo's effort surely did not go to waste with this stuff and it is greatly appreciated.

with the indulgence of Metro, i made a custom/fan edition covers for this Tron-ific score! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Tron-view:

Soundtrack Custom Covers
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    “Before we get started, does anyone wanna get out?”

Quote Originally Posted by IamBugz View Post
    with the indulgence of Metro, i made a custom/fan edition covers for this Tron-ific score! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    These are wonderful, thanks !

@Bogus123, thanks!

Nicely done, Bugz, looks great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IamBugz View Post
    truth be told this IMHO is one of the best pairing of Orchestral and Electronic Synths to happen in a film score. Daft Punk prove the fact that an electronic stuff could be better utilized with Orchestral music to denotes futuristic scenes and while staying true to what the original film stands for.

and Metrotokyo's effort surely did not go to waste with this stuff and it is greatly appreciated.

Tron-view:

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast