Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Complete Score) - Steve Jablonsky (192k MP3)

Thanks!

octagonproplex likes this.

Great job on the artwork, Max!
    Max2304 likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Great!! Thanks for the soundtracks!!

Just looked at the comments @ hz forums. Are people out of their ever lovin' minds? Two days ago you folks would have done **anything** for TF 2 and 3. Anything, to have it at any quality. Now, wheee, you get all three in a single day, and already the shine is gone. Already we NEED a higher quality, NEED the suites. Demand to know why a piece sounds like this and not like that. These sets, Avatar's leaked sessions, and the two Bat films. People just forget within minutes how to behave. I am...apalled for Scorpranoe's sake. Truly.

Anyhoo carry on.

(and some wonder why this stuff doesn't happen more often)

Thank you so much scorepranos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Just looked at the comments @ hz forums. Are people out of their ever lovin' minds? Two days ago you folks would have done **anything** for TF 2 and 3. Anything, to have it at any quality. Now, wheee, you get all three in a single day, and already the shine is gone. Already we NEED a higher quality, NEED the suites. Demand to know why a piece sounds like this and not like that. These sets, Avatar's leaked sessions, and the two Bat films. People just forget within minutes how to behave. I am...apalled for Scorpranoe's sake. Truly.

Anyhoo carry on.

You're right Amanda... why can't they just appreciate the soundtrack? Just enjoy it and appreciate it. I'm already enjoying the 2 complete scores of TF 2 and 3.

Besides. We all know that now it has leaked, there will likely be higher quality available sooner or later. In the meantime, I am sure many are busy little bees already pouring over every second of music presented. New edits of the original will be appearing, all kinds of things. I say, just relax and enjoy hearing what was but just whisps of rumor just the day before.
    Clovie and T-Mann036 like this.

Anyhoo carry on.

Heheheheh.... You angrily complained about people pi$$ing you off and then said butthurt in your sig, hehehheheheheheheh.

Seriously, most of the people who love the scores would pay top dollar for CD sets of them complete. Most of the time, the leaks are very often complete and of studio quality, and some of the leaks are purposefully edited/shortened/incomplete and highly compressed. While everyone would like them as complete as and in the original quality that they received them, at the same time, we're grateful for what was leaked, and at least I am not DEMANDING more. Myself, I ask if there is more because I want to be sure its everything before I burn them onto CDRs (I only have a CD player in my car and don't take my laptops or portable music players everywhere with me).

But we should try to use reason and acknowledge the difference between 'being grateful and politely asking if there is more?' and 'angrily demanding more like petulant children'. There is a fairly significant difference, and you lambasted us here to look like the latter. I read most if not all of them as the former, especially considering that we previously only had the OST and tiny lil' portions of DVD-rips.

Edit: Ah! I had not read the HZ forums! Yes, you are right! They are acting like spoiled lil' children over there. So odd considering that they are supposed to be on an official site (or pretending to be one).
    - Chris ChrusherComix
    ===============
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Holy crap! Just reallized that "Kill The Prisoner Pt 2" is the main menu music of the DVD/Blu-Ray!! I love that track a hundred times more!!!

This is just too good.

No yea, I ment on the Zimmer forum. Not here. (at least not openly).

scorepranos, if you have them, could you upload the missing files from (suites, alt,) TF2 and TF3, in 192Kbps, it's ok... pleaaaaaase !!!!

TF3
    Iridescent - Linkin Park (4:00)
    Sentinel Suite (3:16)
    Battle Glorious Suite (5:55)
    Driller Suite (2:01)
    Death & Return Suite (4:43)
    Conspiracy Suite (3:49)
    Chicago Suite (7:44)
    Our Final Hope Suite (3:42)
    Communicating With NEST (Alternate) (1:44)

for Tf2 i dont know, here teh complete tracklisting

17000 BC (1:26)
    Shanghai (1:03)
    Ice Cream Truck (0:15)
    Soldiers & Ironhide Get Ready (1:25) *
    Autobots Into Action (0:52) *
    Audibot (0:42)
    Asian Dinner Source (0:08)
    Audibot Joins In & Splits (1:51)
    Ice Cream Truck Melts (0:03)
    Wheelbot On Bridge (1:05)
    Optimus To The Rescue (0:49)
    The Fallen Shal Rise Again (0:30)
    Sam Off To College (1:29)
    Shard Drops (2:16)
    Shard Is Saved (0:31)
    Bee Weeps (0:55)
    NEST Opps (0:54) *
    Galloway's Arrival (1:03) *
    Galloway Meets Optimus (1:24) *
    Galloway Grills Optimus (1:40) *
    What If You're Wrong? (1:21)
    Tech Head (1:30)
    You Work For Me Now (0:17)
    Hot Freshman 55 (1:23)
    Mommy High (1:11)
    Ravage Drops His Balls (0:35)
    Reed Man (1:09)
    Diving For Megatron (2:33)
    Cakey Symbols (0:29)
    You Don't Need Me (1:35)
    The Fallen's Lair (2:25)
    Einstein Is Wrong (1:41)
    Chop Shop Torture (2:29)
    Autobots On The Move (1:17)
    Eighteen Inches Of Meat (0:21)
    Alice Secudes Sam (1:03)
    Alice Gets Angry (0:56)
    Escaping Alice (1:38)
    Helicopter Hell (0:27)
    Foundry Examination (1:58)
    Foundry Save To Forest Fight (1:24) *
    Forest Battle (2:22) *
    Prime Down (2:00)
    Decepticons Invade - Fallen On TV (6:18)

CD2

Optimus Delivered (1:11)
    Don't Give Up (2:40)
    The Meat Locker (0:45)
    Drive To Robowarrior (1:19) *
    Simmons's Symbols (1:52)
    The Seekers (0:42)
    Simmons In A Funk (0:32)
    Fun With Tazers (0:38)
    Model Airplanes (3:09)
    Symbols In The Dirt (0:40)
    Jetfire Rambles The Plot (3:35)
    Police Chase (0:42)
    Planning The Drop (3:42)
    Pyramid Romance (1:06)
    Sam Gets An Idea (0:23)
    The Three Stars (0:34)
    Galloway Parachutes (2:03)
    Petra (1:47)
    Tomb Of The Primes (2:47)
    The Drop (1:30)
    One Man (1:44)
    We Need An Assist (3:56) *
    Sam & Mikaela Find Hut (3:33)
    Escaping The Suck (0:37)
    Green Twin Escapes (1:53)
    Bumblebee Attacks - Parents Goodbye (3:00)
    Bumblebee Kicks Ass (0:24)
    Simmons's Moment - It's A Trick - Wilder Chat (4:34)
    Precious Cargo (1:38)
    Devastator Blown - Orange Smoke (3:19)
    Sam Down - Infinite White - Optimus Reborn (3:50)
    Optimus Rebuilt - The Final Battle (3:22)
    The Fallen Falls (1:55)
    Sam Our Hero (0:41)
    New Divide - Linkin Park (4:29)

CD3

Prime Suite (2:15)
    The Symbols Suite (3:35)
    The Fallen Suite (4:03)
    Matrix Of Leadership Suite (4:03)
    Decepticon Invasion Suite (4:28)
    The College Thing (Demo) (2:11)
    Optimus To The Rescue (Alternate) (0:44)
    Sam Off To College (Alternate) (1:28)
    Shard Drops (Alternate I) (0:26)
    Shard Drops (Alternate II) (0:36)
    Bee Weeps (Alternate) (0:56)
    NEST Opps (Alternate I) (0:33)
    NEST Opps (Alternate II) (0:41) *
    Galloway's Arrival (Alternate) (0:36)
    Tech Head (Alternate) (1:44)
    Reed Man (Alternate) (0:25)
    You Don't Need Me (Alternate) (1:10)
    Foundry Examination (Alternate) (0:33)
    Forest Battle (Alternate I) (1:00)
    Forest Battle (Alternate II) (1:04)
    Prime Down (Alternate) (1:29)
    Decepticons Invade - Fallen On TV (Alternate) (6:22)
    Decepticons Invade (Part 1) (Alternate) (1:00)
    Decepticons Invade (Part 2) (Alternate) (1:12)
    Fallen On TV (Alternate) (2:01)
    Optimus Delivered (Alternate) (1:08)
    Simmons In A Funk (Alternate) (0:35)
    Model Airplanes (Alternate) (3:20)
    Symbols In The Dirt (Alternate) (0:50)
    Planning The Drop (Alternate) (1:58)
    The Three Stars (Alternate) (0:40)
    Sam & Mikaela Find Hut (Alternate) (3:21)
    Precious Cargo (Alternate) (1:36)
    Optimus Rebuilt - Final Battle (Alternate) (3:22)
    The Fallen Falls (Alternate I) (1:55)
    The Fallen Falls (Alternate II) (1:56)
    Sam Our Hero (Alternate) (1:50)
    Decepticon Invasion Suite (Alternate) (4:25)
    Trailer Music (1:38)
    What i'm Looking for :

- Transformers 4 - complete Score or / and Recording Sessions
    - The Chronicles of Riddick - complete Score or / and Recording Sessions
    - Man of Steel - complete Score or / and Recording Sessions
    - Pacific Rim - complete Score or / and Recording Sessions

My almost complete Work - See "my profile"

Darth2602 (a.k.a D A R T H)

Sorry I've moved on and done with the Transformers scores...
    Cerberus1925 likes this.

That means that's all he has but in a Tony Scoreprano saving-face kinda' way.

Or that he's just tired of the crap surrounding what was a generous score. At worst, even IF he had not had the rest, is it not amazing he put it up at all? Others who have it have not shared. Sooooo...I am confused by the ...what I percieve as, bitterness here. Only a day has gone by.....ah well. It's probably just me. I know the IE typing thing does not lend itself well to nuance, but the mood surrounding these seems odd..?
    macdawson and jaroshulk28 like this.

This, my friends, is how rare stuff DOESN'T get released.

For once, I'm sure a "Thanks" wouldn't go amiss, not "This ain't right GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!". Nobody HAS to share anything with anyone. Scorepranos could have sat on this for a very long time, but he didn't. Sometimes it's really hard to get your hands on this kind of stuff in the first place, not even mentioning any restrictions your sources might place on it.

This "Not Enough, Never Enough" attitude has got to stop.
    jaroshulk28 likes this.
    This is my sessions Wishlist. Offers through PM for bolded items:

-Digimon: The Movie (Harpaz/Plessner)
    -Godzilla (Desplat)
    -Star Wars Prequels
    -The Lost World: Jurassic Park
    -Harry Potter sessions (Williams and Hooper)

PLEASE SUPPORT COMPOSERS BY BUYING THE OFFICIAL OSTS.

Well, look. (puts on best Obama hat)

No, but really. Private sites often do the exclusive thing. For whatever reason. The most often cited reason is fear of being too closely associated with a leak and losing one's job, friends, or access to this stuff in the first place. Those who do post often ask that stuff not get shared. It is just what it is. But, in this case, some one who had access (it does not really matter how, or why) chose to share what he had. For whatever reason. If he had the full lossless set, or just what is posted does not matter. He shared. It is officially TONS more of these two scores, fx free, than what you had the day before yesterday. Is it frustrating to now KNOW, without a doubt, that these exist in good quality and are out there just beyand reach? No question. But, still. This is better than nothing. I know a lot of Horner fans who'd love to get Titanic, even at 192 and missing some suites.

Bottom line, if the people who do share get burnt out or harrased, they will stop. Then what? Then we can go back to bitching about when it will leak? Better to be upset at having nothing than to have something. I just don't get it?

Well, look. (puts on best Obama hat)

No, but really. Private sites often do the exclusive thing. For whatever reason. The most often cited reason is fear of being too closely associated with a leak and losing one's job, friends, or access to this stuff in the first place. Those who do post often ask that stuff not get shared. It is just what it is. But, in this case, some one had had access (it does not really matter how, or why) chose to share what he had. For whatever reason. If he had the full lossless set, or just what is posted does not matter. He shared. It is officially TONS more of these two scores, fx free, than what you had the day before yesterday. Is it frustrating to now KNOW, without a doubt, that these exist in good quality and are out there just beyand reach? No question. But, still. This is better than noting. I know a lot of Horner fans who'd love to get Titanic, ecen at 192 and missing some suites.

Bottom line, if the people who do share get burnt out or harrased, they will stop. Then what? Then we can go back to bitching about when it will leak? Better to be upset aqt nothing thaqn to have something. I just don't get it?
    This is indeed the point I was trying to get across. There's a lot of people biting the hands that feed them in this thread. This isn't the way we should be going about it.

Don't worry. The next score I upload, if any now, I will convert to 160k. If people bitch about it, the next score will be in 128k, etc.
    Won't bother me to upload a score in 64k mp3 LOL

Not sure what you mean, as I just said that people here at least have been asking nicely and not being spoiled pricks. How many times has Scorepranos been thanked? Many! By everyone here I read.

Firstly, all of these recording sessions are intellectual property of the composer/producers/film studio/etc.. To leak them is illegal, whether it is complete or incomplete, compressed or uncompressed. I understand that there are legal reasons as to why someone - either an insider or someone who knows an insider - would not want to release them at all. They could be fired if traced back to the original source, or even worse -- if the composer and studio ever decided to -- be prosecuted in a court of law if discovered on op of being fired. So, there is a risk there, not to mention the morals of releasing intellectual property without paying the composers, musicians, and studios that own the copyrighted material. Myself, I have always purchased every single film score's commercial release I've had interest in, and gleadly listened to any leaks that trickled down to me, AND purchased legitimate expanded releases even after having leaks. At least that's my morality in it, and I've done that for many years now.

Secondly, if someone is fortunate enough to have this music, and they decide to take that risk and release said music, they release incomplete versions if (1) they don't have it all, or (2) they have it all and chose to only release portions. Their choice.

Thirdly, the quality issue would be (1) they received it in compressed quality and passed it along, or (2) received it in studio quality and chose to compress it. Their choice.

So, I understand that nobody EVER has to release these things at all. And I understand that Scorepranos may wish to protect his source or himself. Nobody is angry or demanding, everyone is kind of like either politely asking or begging, haha. So I don't see the need to get all angry and huffy about people asking for more IF he has it. That's all. If he didn't have it, then that would end it, correct? But he did say he had more and he did say that he compressed them, which is why he has more requests. If he didn't want the requests, he either could've lied (and said he didn't have any) or told the truth (that he is upset at all the requests). Now, he'll get a lot of requests since he said that.
    (Even me, please please pretty please gimme'! )

I just hope he doesn't start whacking people now. Since he is an evil score murdering mobster with a heart buried under all the corruption – either we’ll get more or wind up in a parking lot somewhere.
    mixdown likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Ideed I'm not or just can't understand the behavior from some here. Scorepranos was SO kind to share here something with us that sooooooo many have dreamt for.

I mean I'm not a huge transformers fan but when I saw his posts here I was about to fall from my chair. I'm so unbelievable happy and thankful that he has the greatness and heart to share with us what is rare. If he believes in god then I hope god will bless him haha ^^

I really don't care if this is 192 or the suites missing, be happy as much as you can for that what we got. I this is a huuuuuuuuuge present from him and he should be praised for what he has done for us. Enjoy the music like I do, and thank him as much as you can, he deserves it!

So thanks SOOOO much for these 3 beauties and hopefully you will be blessed with happiness and health in your life. :-)

@ Chris:

I suppose this is getting beyond what I intended. I was originally responding to various comments made here:

Some of the comments are from members here. And I know I can't judge intent of a comment by reading the words. But I found myself a little astonished is all.

He clearly stated before that he didn't have the suites, so why people keep asking about them beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris ChrusherComix View Post
    Not sure what you mean, as I just said that people here at least have been asking nicely and not being spoiled pricks. How many times has Scorepranos been thanked? Many! By everyone here I read.

Firstly, all of these recording sessions are intellectual property of the composer/producers/film studio/etc.. To leak them is illegal, whether it is complete or incomplete, compressed or uncompressed. I understand that there are legal reasons as to why someone - either an insider or someone who knows an insider - would not want to release them at all. They could be fired if traced back to the original source, or even worse -- if the composer and studio ever decided to -- be prosecuted in a court of law if discovered on op of being fired. So, there is a risk there, not to mention the morals of releasing intellectual property without paying the composers, musicians, and studios that own the copyrighted material. Myself, I have always purchased every single film score's commercial release I've had interest in, and gleadly listened to any leaks that trickled down to me, AND purchased legitimate expanded releases even after having leaks. At least that's my morality in it, and I've done that for many years now.

Secondly, if someone is fortunate enough to have this music, and they decide to take that risk and release said music, they release incomplete versions if (1) they don't have it all, or (2) they have it all and chose to only release portions. Their choice.

Thirdly, the quality issue would be (1) they received it in compressed quality and passed it along, or (2) received it in studio quality and chose to compress it. Their choice.

So, I understand that nobody EVER has to release these things at all. And I understand that Scorepranos may wish to protect his source or himself. Nobody is angry or demanding, everyone is kind of like either politely asking or begging, haha. So I don't see the need to get all angry and huffy about people asking for more IF he has it. That's all. If he didn't have it, then that would end it, correct? But he did say he had more and he did say that he compressed them, which is why he has more requests. If he didn't want the requests, he either could've lied (and said he didn't have any) or told the truth (that he is upset at all the requests). Now, he'll get a lot of requests since he said that.
    (Even me, please please pretty please gimme'! )

I just hope he doesn't start whacking people now. Since he is an evil score murdering mobster with a heart buried under all the corruption – either we’ll get more or wind up in a parking lot somewhere.
    It's not just this thread (what might be a minority here is more in other threads). It's happened before, and will most likely happen again, and again, and again. In this particular case, because it's three thread, by the same author, on the same day, for the same series, it's essentially being treated like one big topic by certain posters, and an excuse for demands/disappointments etc.

My personal opinion: So long as I can have the music in clean, stereo format, I don't care what bitrate it is in, what format it is in, or (and this is stretching it a little because I've never come across a case like this but have heard of it) if the cue titles aren't what they're supposed to be. It's the music, clean and available, so I am grateful for it. Bottom line: I am grateful to scorepranos for this share, have been with his previous shares, and will be with whatever he decides to share next. There are a lot of things I would like to see happen in the world of scores (my top three are in my signature) and it'd be a shame if that never happened because certain people couldn't be happy for what they got, instead of always wanting more.

@ Chris:

I suppose this is getting beyond what I intended. I was originally responding to various comments made here:

Some of the comments are from members here. And I know I can't judge intent of a comment by reading the words. But I found myself a little astonished is all.

Specifically, I am bothered a little by comments along these lines (again not here but at HZ)

Anonymous 2012-07-07 00:10:22
    People may be seen as 'ungrateful' cause they are getting second generation stuff. Its like someone having a rare DVD and copying it onto a video cassette and expecting us to be thrilled. Yet when we ask why we couldn't get a straight copy of the DVD - that the elite are still keeping and is available - we are branded as ungrateful. gee I wonder why!!

I get the whole "elitist" thing, but I do think that element is being unfairly judged, since we don't know any of the circumstances or people involved. I just do not believe they are intentionally poking us in the eye for fun, as it were.