Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - additional cues

Shriner
    Thank you.
    Can't wait for the complete score

Quote Originally Posted by DAKoftheOTA View Post
    There is a complete film mix, 724921 told me. He was looking to trade his OST complete in exchange for it.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Also The Hitcher & Friday the 13th

The Hitcher as a 50 minute promo is already in alot of places, not sure if its complete as I havent seen the film.

Blank Post?

7, welcome back

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmeats View Post
    Not really. This just comes from the website of an additional composer who works with Jablonsky.
    Most people will tell you that when it has the cue number infront of it, there's a complete score. Don't you have any completes that have this? Avatar, Your Highness, Alien 3, Drag Me To Hell, The Simpsons Movie, The Dark Knight, The A-Team, Terminator Salvation, i, Robot, Max Payne, National Treasure: Book of Secrets & 12 Rounds are just some of the completes that I have that all have this.

"May the odds be ever in your favor." theeaglesfan005's Avatar
    7, welcome back

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Most people will tell you that when it has the cue number infront of it, there's a complete score. Don't you have any completes that have this? Avatar, Your Highness, Alien 3, Drag Me To Hell, The Simpsons Movie, The Dark Knight, The A-Team, Terminator Salvation, i, Robot, Max Payne, National Treasure: Book of Secrets & 12 Rounds are just some of the completes that I have that all have this.
    exactly

WISH LIST:
    Man of Steel Sessions or Complete Score
    The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Sessions or Complete Score
    The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 Sessions or Complete Score
    Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows Sessions or Complete Score
    Saw - Saw 3D Sessions or Complete Score
    Titanic Sessions or Complete Score

I think you and I are getting a little mixed up. I'm not saying there isn't a complete score for it somewhere. I'm sure there is. What I'm saying though is that just because a composer posts it on his website with cue numbers, that doesn't automatically mean it's in circulation amongst people who "shouldn't" have it and may leak it.

I think you and I are getting a little mixed up. I'm not saying there isn't a complete score for it somewhere. I'm sure there is. What I'm saying though is that just because a composer posts it on his website with cue numbers, that doesn't automatically mean it's in circulation amongst people who "shouldn't" have it and may leak it.
    Oh, yes. If it sounded like I said "oh, these tracks are on his site, we have a complete score ladies & gentlemen" then no. I meant that by the cue numbers

With that being said, bring on the complete score!

With that being said, bring on the complete score!
    Amen to that!!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO THINKS I CAN GET THE DOTM FILM MIX:

I cannot. I tried getting it from him but he's pretty tight with all his connections and wants to hold on to everything he's got. He said "maybe someday", which to me meant get lost. I don't mean this to come off rude to everyone, it's just that I've go people PMing me left and right. If had it, I would share it (if I could, of course) and I hope everyone else would do the same.

Music is not meant to be hoarded up by all the selfish elitist pigs. It is something that should be shared with everyone
    I think the most frustrating part about this all is that there IS a complete score out there, and we know it exists, and people have it. It's just attaining it that's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scoreguy View Post
    I think the most frustrating part about this all is that there IS a complete score out there, and we know it exists, and people have it. It's just attaining it that's the problem.
    Yes, and like I said - it's the elite pigs who think they're better than everyone else because they have stuff no one else does and they shove it in your face. It's not right.

Onion Kid
    If a complete score ever gets released, I'd be happy. I actually like this score better than the previous Transformers movies. But...still holding out hope that maybe one day, the elusive ROTF will show up.

Master Chief
    @Turfcat09: I concur, a ROTF Complete or Recording Sessions leak would be amazing. Ever since I knew that Zimmer and Linkin Park were collaborating on cues and demos for that soundtrack I have always been intrigued to listen to some of their tracks. An official orchestral version of New Divide would sound amazing if Zimmer ever got a hold of it. Hopefully one day, though I find myself saying that about a lot of scores lately.

Yes, and like I said - it's the elite pigs who think they're better than everyone else because they have stuff no one else does and they shove it in your face. It's not right.
    Its out there all right.. but I dont even know if I'll see it for a while. I did some quick mockups of some unreleased shit from the sheets, using Symphobia I&II , LASS, Cinebrass, Brass Classic, Hollywinds, Vienna etc and they sound okay.. I might upload some later.

That be nice to hear.

Have a request or rip that you can't find? stop by vgm legacy today and enjoy the wonders of 100% quality gamerips today here at vgm legacy!

Requests Are Closed
    0 Remaining

Quote Originally Posted by 724921 View Post
    Its out there all right.. but I dont even know if I'll see it for a while. I did some quick mockups of some unreleased shit from the sheets, using Symphobia I&II , LASS, Cinebrass, Brass Classic, Hollywinds, Vienna etc and they sound okay.. I might upload some later.
    See....you are the type of person who belongs here on the shrine. You are willing to share, and you know what exists. It's good to have you here.

See....you are the type of person who belongs here on the shrine. You are willing to share, and you know what exists. It's good to have you here.
    Thanks dude

Sometimes I can kind of understand the person's position if they have it, but can't release it. They don't want to get in trouble, but if that's the case, they shouldn't have mentioned they had it in the first place, because that just upsets people.

What really gets me is the recording companies. For some reason they don't want to see these scores released, even if just for download for the fans. It'd only bring them more promo, business, and it would make a lot of fans really happy. I know Transformers, the Saw films and most of Hans Zimmer's scores have had this problem. We got extremely close to having the full Saw scores released, and now it looks like we're going down the same path with ROTF and DOTM. Hopefully we can actually have these two some time soon.

"May the odds be ever in your favor." theeaglesfan005's Avatar
    Sometimes I can kind of understand the person's position if they have it, but can't release it. They don't want to get in trouble, but if that's the case, they shouldn't have mentioned they had it in the first place, because that just upsets people.

What really gets me is the recording companies. For some reason they don't want to see these scores released, even if just for download for the fans. It'd only bring them more promo, business, and it would make a lot of fans really happy. I know Transformers, the Saw films and most of Hans Zimmer's scores have had this problem. We got extremely close to having the full Saw scores released, and now it looks like we're going down the same path with ROTF and DOTM. Hopefully we can actually have these two some time soon.
    i would LOVE FULL releases from the SAW films... SAW II, III, IV are pretty complete... V is missing some cues.. & VI is missing some (especially the cue of Carousel that plays in the Unrated Director's Cut) and SAW & SAW 3D are FAR from complete

Quote Originally Posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
    i would LOVE FULL releases from the SAW films... SAW II, III, IV are pretty complete... V is missing some cues.. & VI is missing some (especially the cue of Carousel that plays in the Unrated Director's Cut) and SAW & SAW 3D are FAR from complete
    Arent the Evolution Music Partners versions complete? At least I think so. I know the runtime on my Saw 3D (no cant be given, as it was given to me personally from EMP) is 1:06:42

Arent the Evolution Music Partners versions complete? At least I think so. I know the runtime on my Saw 3D (no cant be given, as it was given to me personally from EMP) is 1:06:42
    It depends on how you got them. The ones that were posted on the website are somewhat complete (it varies from film to film). I can confirm if your Saw 3D Score is the complete one though, I have the tracklist of the complete Saw 3D score. How many tracks does yours have?

Yes, that is an exception. I have had this happen to me personally, and I understand everything. If you can't share it for those reasons, you simply can't share it and that's that. But if the world were a better place and made of sugar spice and everything nice, we wouldn't have this problem.

I simply couldn't resist the powerpuff girls reference, I'm babysitting my little 5 year old cousin right now lol

It depends on how you got them. The ones that were posted on the website are somewhat complete (it varies from film to film). I can confirm if your Saw 3D Score is the complete one though, I have the tracklist of the complete Saw 3D score. How many tracks does yours have?
    30 tracks.

Soul Brother #2

What really gets me is the recording companies. For some reason they don't want to see these scores released
    It's not as simple as "record companies don't want to see these scores released"... not by far. It actually has a LOT more to do with legalities involving musician royalties, publishing fees, copyrights etc. And on top of that they have to be ABSOLUTELY sure they will make bookoo profit. Businesses are not in business to produce something that might not generate profit. Period.

Take the score to the original Back To The Future film for example. The biggest reason that more of the score wasn't released for 20+ years was due to how much they would have had to FIRST pay EACH & EVERY orchestral musician who played on the score recording. It was a phenomenal amount that each musician would have had to have been paid initially AND in subsequent royalties. Apparently this was due to one sweet contract that was written up at the time, but regardless...

The only reason we were fortunate enough to receive the wonderful 2 CD edition released in 2009 from Intrada was because of their commitment to only release an extremely limited number of copies (3,000 I think). Thus some one putting up money for the project (a producer iow) wasn't going to financially break them.

That's just one example, but you see it has little to nothing to do with the popular conception that records companies just don't wanna see it released. That's bullshit. They're a business. If they're sure it'll make 'em money, they'll produce it. BUT they have many legal hoops to jump through AND have to be certain it'll make 'em some bank.
    If music be the food of love... Then Play On

30 tracks.
    Sorry to have to tell you this, but your score is far from complete. The complete Saw 3D Score has 74 tracks in it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast