Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: THE NEW WORLD - Expanded Score

THE NEW WORLD - Expanded Score

This is my custom assembly of both the original commercial album and the 'For Your Consideration' album.

I've re-titled some of the unreleased tracks from that FYC, and made some custom art for it.

The 'Battle' cue is a custom edit, combining both the commercial and FYC versions.

Disc 1

1. The New World
    2. First Landing
    3. Nature (FYC titled 'Forest Textures')
    4. A Flame Within
    5. An Apparition In The Fields...
    6. Journey Upriver
    7. Of The Forest (same track on FYC with a different title: 'Bird Demo')
    8. Pocahontas and Smith (FYC version, which is basically the same as album but the FYC opening is slightly longer)
    9. Forbidden Corn
    10. A New Life (FYC titled 'Rolfe Proposes 1')
    11. Rolfe Proposes (FYC titled 'Rolfe Proposes 2')

Disc 2

1. Winter
    2. Battle (album and FYC combined)
    3. All Is Lost
    4. A Dark Cloud Is Forever Lifted
    5. Listen To The Wind (song)

Bonus Tracks

6. The New World (FYC: Music is the same as album track except there's no vocal or birdsong)
    7. Forbidden Corn (FYC: Music is the same except this is cut shorter than the album track)
    8. Rolfe Proposes (album track)
    9. All Is Lost (FYC: Music was the same for the entire cue as the album track so I just included the ending which has no vocal)
    10. A Dark Cloud is Forever Lifted (FYC: Music is the same as album track except there's no vocal. FYC titled 'Dark Cloud Lifted')

To clarify, everything the FYC album had was included in this custom version I made. I just re-titled some of the cues for obvious reasons such as "Forest Textures" doesn't make for a very good title, and neither does "Bird Demo" or using "part 1" and "part 2".

Apple Lossless format.

Spoiler!

Enjoy.
    Last edited by JHFan; 04-16-2014 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Link revision
    mallet, cineaste, Lotman and 29 others like this.

What is the point of a 2-week link?
    GrannyGooz likes this.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I don't just specialize in vinyl soundtracks, I have some mainstream stuff as well. If you're curious, shoot me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by DAKoftheOTA View Post
    What is the point of a 2-week link?
    1. I didn't upload the scores I did to that site for long-term because they were personal requests I decided to post publicly for the hell of it.

2. I like the simplicity and convenience of that site which has a 2 GB file limit and no other requirements, restrictions or other issues to deal with. It's not plagued with registrations and premium upgrades and other garbage.

3. What do I care about how long a link lasts when the intended recipients download the file? I did my part. It's like when Scorepranos started to delete all of his links even months after making them and people were freaking out. Why? If they downloaded at the time they would not have had any concerns. A link going away after many have downloaded it doesn't mean the people who downloaded suddenly lose their file. All of those people easily could've replaced them. That's how it works. So a week, two weeks, a year, doesn't matter in the end.
    GrannyGooz likes this.

I'm not interested to grab this one but was glad that someone inquired about something and it was answered and I find it more than fair enough.
    CommanderDiscord likes this.
    Retired Old Fart, OCPD

He wants flowers, he wants parades.
    He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered...

Son of a b*tch it's me! ^^,
    Full Tilt Diva

tracking down b*tches so you don't have to!

I never said that when the link goes away people lose the file(s). If that were true, there'd be no ffshrine. But unless anyone re-ups it or makes mirrors, it's kind of unfair for people who got here late. And some people DO miss certain threads. It's as if you're saying "download now, or else"

One would think you'd care about how long a link lasts considerably, at least. Look at it from a business POV: you want your customers to be happy, you want them coming back. If you don't care about your customers, they're going to leave. That's just my way of putting it and that's how I see it, but to each his own

Grand Shriner
    Thank you!

I never said that when the link goes away people lose the file(s). If that were true, there'd be no ffshrine. But unless anyone re-ups it or makes mirrors, it's kind of unfair for people who got here late. And some people DO miss certain threads. It's as if you're saying "download now, or else"
    "Download now, or else I'll just upload it again or if I don't get a chance maybe someone else can" is more like it.

I know you didn't say links go away and people lose their files, I clearly said that's how people act. It doesn't make sense but people do act as though that's what's happening.

I miss stuff all the time. Sometimes I find it elsewhere, sometimes I don't. People get to boards late and that's life on a message board. I made it clear already: someone asked me for this and for the other scores (Glory, Legends Of The Fall) in PM and I figured what the hell, I uploaded it for one person, might as well share it in case anyone wants to grab it while it's up.

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

One would think you'd care about how long a link lasts considerably, at least. Look at it from a business POV: you want your customers to be happy, you want them coming back. If you don't care about your customers, they're going to leave. That's just my way of putting it and that's how I see it, but to each his own
    This isn't a business though. No one here is selling anything on an obvious piracy site. There are no customers here. I have no products to offer. Uploading scores isn't going to solve my financial struggles or social problems and I don't have access to all those rare goods people are really after. The only real compensation people want here (and in some cases, need, crave, desire, demand, whatever) is a sense of instant online gratification. Like those who have 500 "friends" on facebook just so they can say they have 500 friends on facebook. 500 friends, 'legendary' uploaders, same sort of popularity contest to me (this has the potential to go WAY off topic) I care about if someone enjoys something but if they don't, they don't and that's okay. No replies, or no 'likes', that's fine. I used to care more about that until I saw how empty it was, at least online. At least with the one-on-one request thing it feels a little more personal, a little more real.

Just a little.

So if people leave, only those invested in that kind of online popularity contest will truly be affected.

or

short-version translation: I have far too many real world problems to give a damn about online stuff. It just doesn't mean as much and I'm sure that's true of everyone here, even if they need to give it a second thought in case they don't see it or see this as purely an escape.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, JHFan!

I'm A Flying Saucer
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Everyone is entitled to one good score.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks

G
    Thank, JHFan.

Grand Shriner
    Thank you for this score.

Thanks very much! I only wish I would have gotten to the party faster on a couple of your other posts but easy come, easy go!

Quote Originally Posted by xphile7777 View Post
    Thanks very much! I only wish I would have gotten to the party faster on a couple of your other posts but easy come, easy go!
    If you missed something I can provide it again no problem.

Grand Shriner
    thank you, JHFan

Shriner
    Many thanks, JHFan

Grand Shriner
    Thanks.

Thanks!

MOVIE SCORE WISH LIST...
    (X)HULK (2003) (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    (X)DEEP BLUE SEA (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    JURASSIC PARK (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    THE LOST WORLD JURASSIC PARK (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    (X)THE AVENGERS (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)
    2012 (COMPLETE WITH NO SFX)

thank you mate!!

Onion Kid
    great, fantastic post!
    i've been looking this for so long!

Thank you so much.

Thank you for a great expanded score

Thank you for the share!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast