Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1224Likes

Thread: Isolated scores

Many thanks for 'Steel Magnolias'
    "All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."
    'Blade Runner'

Thanks for Steel Magnolias!

"grand n00b shrinerist"

North by Northwest/The Day The Earth Stood Still isolated scores

Next - Two Bernard Herrmann scores. They're not all that different to what's officially released. Check this out:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The 50 track releases here includes some outtakes that obviously are not in the film and therefor not in the isolated score.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Re-recording conducted by Joel McNeely)
    This is a re-recording and the content is the same as far as i can see. What i have uploaded is the real thing.

And there you have it. Take your pick or get the official releases. Or get both and use the "Like" together with comments and thanks.

Tracklistings:
    Spoiler!

I have removed the links because "the company that cannot be mentioned and that i will not support anymore" is on the no-no list. Message me and i will try to send it back through message. Requests for links in this thread will be ignored.
    Last edited by Calidoran; 06-28-2013 at 08:36 AM.

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanico View Post
    Thanks Calidoran for Steel Magnolias. I always thought that the isolated score would have much more music than the OST, but i will give a listen to the ISO. Thanks
    I have been trying to find the songs used in the film and include them in flac as well, but no luck... perhaps i should start looking again

Thnak you so much for this Herrmann's Isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by Calidoran View Post
    I have been trying to find the songs used in the film and include them in flac as well, but no luck... perhaps i should start looking again
    Yes, yes! I'll be really appreciated for compilation songs, necessarily in lossless - good quality mp3 will be enough

Quote Originally Posted by Calidoran View Post
    Next - Two Bernard Herrmann scores. They're not all that different to what's officially released.
    Maybe but the Rhino sounds like crap compare to the sound of the isolated score. So thanks very much

Thanks for the Herrmann!

Sons of Batman TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar

Blu-Ray News!!!

News update on upcoming Blu-Rays with isolated scores!!!
    An email subscription informed me of an upcoming LIMITED BD release featuring an isolated score.
    As well as many other titles.

Code:
    http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/18393/AS-GOOD-AS-IT-GETS-1997-PRE-ORDER/
    AS GOOD AS IT GETS (1997)
    Video: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1
    Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
    Subtitles: English SDH
    Isolated Score Track by Hans Zimmer
    3000 Edition! $29.95

Release Date: June 12th
    I don't know if the audio will be DTS-HD MA as well, or if it will be an AC3 at any bitrate.

Check out their BD section...
    Code:
    http://www.screenarchives.com/display_results.cfm?perpage=100&category=563&prodType=CDDVD&pageID=1&sort=listed
    As well as their DVD section...
    Code:
    http://www.screenarchives.com/display_results.cfm?perpage=100&category=518&prodType=CDDVD&pageID=1&sort=listed

Actually. Their DVD section is quite limited in IS's.

Better results doing a google search for IS's.
    Code:
    https://www.google.ca/search?num=100&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=%22isolated+score%22+site%3Ascreenarchives.com&oq=%22isolated+score%22+site%3Ascreenarchives.com&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=hp.3...2598.7176.0.7740.25.24.1.0.0.0.171.1799.16j8.24.0...0.0.GddsvDj3_PQ
    All old/vintage titles.
    As Good As It Gets is about the only more "recent" movie.
    Calidoran likes this.
    I want you to remember the one man who beat you!

"grand n00b shrinerist"

Legends of the Fall isolated DVD score

Time for another isolated score by James Horner - Legends of the Fall. Should you enjoy it - please boost my rep, click like and leave comments. Should you not - please leave constructive criticism in comments on how i could have done better
    Spoiler!

Isolated scores i'm working on at the moment: X-Files - I Want to Believe, X-Men First Class and i'm also re-doing my rip of another Horner score - Bicentennial Man. One of my favorites by him...

3-part RAR-files
    Size: 395 MB
    Password: HornLeg
    Code:
    http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/27927450/file.html
    http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/25922211/file.html
    http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/79543136/file.html
    Last edited by Calidoran; 08-16-2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: new links

Grand Shriner
    thanks for legends of the fall calidoran. also i am having problems with the day the earth stood still peeje is not working

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Regarding The Day the Earth Stood Still - replaced the zippyshare link... peeje should work whenever there are slots free, should the problem not go away, let me know and i will replace that one as well

PLEASE RE-UP Alien Isolated BluRay, Theatrical Score, Size: 236.61 MB.
    The links do not work.
    Thanks

By the way: fantastic job...

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by benuit View Post
    PLEASE RE-UP Alien Isolated BluRay, Theatrical Score, Size: 236.61 MB.
    The links do not work.
    Thanks

By the way: fantastic job...
    Jumbofiles - lines are too busy right now
    peeje - "All download slots for this file are currently filled. Please try again momentarily."

This doesn't mean the links don't work, just that there is too much traffic to these FREE servers at the moment.

The rest of what i'm saying is directed to all of you out there:

I wish people could be a little more specific than just saying "Re-up. Links don't work". Haven't you been able to download the files for at least a couple of days? It's no wonder the links don't work during the most traffic heavy days and hours (weekends and daytime/evening Europe/USA).
    If you can tell me in 2 or 3 days that the links haven't worked at all during that time, i will be happy to re-upload or fix the links, but for now you will just have to wait. Remember, this is not me hosting the files but free servers. You get what you pay for and i'm not prepared to pay for the pleasure of making these files available. If anyone can find a more reliable alternative than the ones i'm using, please do tell and i will use it right away.

edit: For everyone's information. I just uploaded a new file at peeje and i haven't even shared the link, but it still says "All download slots for this file are currently filled. Please try again momentarily."

edit 2: Just tried the links for Alien isolated bluray theatrical and can confirm they do work...

Thanks very much for Legends Of The Fall!

Thank you! I just got both Legend of the Falls CD links to work on peeje no problem...

People will interpret anything other than "here is the file RIGHT NOW" as the oncoming zombie apocalypse. Either that or they can't read. Or they're ungrateful and impatient. Usually all of the above.

I too desire more clarity with regard to "links don't work" - there's a big difference between "file host has died / file has been deleted for copyright claim" and "file host says come back a bit later" - I think folk believe we're piracy automatons who live our lives to buy CDs and spend 24 hours-a-day uploading and reuploading to a thousand different file hosts so that Mr "I MUST HAS THIS SCOAR NAO OR I IS DYE!" can save himself a short wait...

Also, why do people say "links broke" when what they mean is "I'm terribly sorry to trouble you, but the links you graciously provided aren't working any more - if you're able, I'd really appreciate it if you were to upload the score again. Thank you in advance!"

Posts that make my blood boil:

"Link dead." -- Yes, and?
    "Reup plz." -- A post with no English words whatsoever.
    "OH NOES HALP I CANT GET IT!" -- Shame.
    "You suck. Links are dead. Fuck you, asshole." - You too, buddy. Definitely not re-uploading NOW!

People are so bloody rude. Particularly considering they're getting something for nothing...

Or is that just the way things are nowadays, and I'm an old fart for expecting a bit of courtesy once in a while?

Oh, well...

An "old fart" is something to savour...
    Sean Barry likes this.

Smile

Posts that make my blood boil:
    Take heparin, it helps.

I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THIS FILE BECAUSE because ...
    ... I have no idea. The link is still alive, but it doesn't work.
    Perhaps a problem with my location.
    Excuse my impertinence Sire.

For crying out loud, why does everybody take everything personally around here? I wasn't getting at you - I was getting at people who make the sorts of posts under discussion. There is no need for attitude and sarcasm. Dear God, this forum makes me despair sometimes.

wait, wasn't there a battle beyond the stars iso on here...I may have just totally slipped into la la land....
    It's true. I really did deserve it, and got it and now, all is balanced. I should really have known better and been a better person.

...why does everybody take everything personally around here?
    I don't take it personally, but this f.....g link makes me sick. Excuse the misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    wait, wasn't there a battle beyond the stars iso on here...I may have just totally slipped into la la land....
    Not that I have seen...

Not everything. Not yet. stereoelf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tangotreats View Post
    For crying out loud, why does everybody take everything personally around here? I wasn't getting at you - I was getting at people who make the sorts of posts under discussion. There is no need for attitude and sarcasm. Dear God, this forum makes me despair sometimes.
    At least you can rely on Boris to cheer you up...

Thanks for Legends.
    Please don't ask for a re-up of my links as a refusal often offends.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

What a wonderful thread!! Many thanks!!