Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
Like Tree1438Likes

Thread: Isolated scores

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by alfrodo View Post
    I have a question on Glory. Is this a movie arranged score? Or is it the same as the commercial release, but with extra music not previously available?
    This is the musical score presented as a separate audio track on the DVD. I've tried to identify the tracks and name them according to the official release, but it is not the "same" as the commercial release. And yes, there are tracks here not on the commercial release. However, if they haven't been available previously, i cannot say. There might be someone else out there that also has ripped this DVD release.

The 2nd Doctor "Oh My Giddy Aunt" Pearlcorderman's Avatar
    Thank you Calidoran, a nice little project you have started. I am interested in anything you put up.
    H.T.A.P.

PCM

Cool! Thanks Calidoran!

If someone likes a custom cover for itunes oder ipod, I created one:

nachoherrmann likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Well i am interested in these title very i'll be very thankful if you'll post it

Papillon - Jerry Goldsmith - Isolated DVD Score
    Pleasantville - Randy Newman - Isolated DVD Score
    Witches of Eastwick, The - John Williams - Isolated DVD Score

I would be interested in the Dark Crystal.

Dark Crystal and Contact! Thanks for the hard work!

"grand n00b shrinerist"

Edward Scissorhands Isolated DVD Score

Thanks for all comments and requests. I will upload all of them eventually even if it might take some time. Hopefully this thread will give me the boost i need to finish at least some of the other 20 or so isolated scores i have besides the list in the first post. Anyway... tried uploading another one but it turned out that peeje never received the entire file so i had to redo it. And here it is. I've downloaded it and unpacked it so everything should work, at least for now.

EDIT: A completely new and improved rip as of june 23d 2013

Tracklisting:
    Spoiler!

File Format: FLAC
    Size: 297 MB
    Code:
    http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/33576296/file.html
    http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/83499644/file.html
    Password: elfmanscissor
    Last edited by Calidoran; 05-22-2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Updated links and contents

Grand Shriner
    many thanks for this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoi View Post
    If someone likes a custom cover for itunes oder ipod, I created one:
    With the greatest respect, that cover makes it look as though James Horner scored a movie called Isolated Score...

Move Isolated Score and little Miss Horner to underneath Glory might help.

Add this to the list as well ....
    MYSTERIOUS ISLAND (1961) (BLU-RAY)

The music is isolated in stereo ...

Thanks !!

@Calidoran - Thanks once again for "Edward Scissorhands" in addition to "Glory".

Feel absolutely free to keep 'em coming as far as I'm concerned!

Your Soul Belongs to Me! scoreman's Avatar
    May i enquire what might be the difference between the isolated score to Big Trouble in Little China and the LaLalaland release? - I am not sure if the LLL release was actually missing anything at all, but would be nice to see if the Isolated score is.... Different! Cheers!
    Calidoran likes this.

String Cutter TheSparktank™ 2.1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoreman View Post
    May i enquire what might be the difference between the isolated score to Big Trouble in Little China and the LaLalaland release? - I am not sure if the LLL release was actually missing anything at all, but would be nice to see if the Isolated score is.... Different! Cheers!
    From what I heard, the LLL release has everything from the movie, including sound effects, hits, stingers and etc.

The significant difference between the LLL release and the Blu-Ray release is that...

LLL 16 bit depth 44.1 Khz 2.0
    Blu-Ray 24 bit depth 48Khz 5.1 discreet surround sound

By the by... what was the method of extracting and converting the audio from said rips?
    What software did you use?

Also, I have to offer Rush Hour 1 isolated score with commentary from Lalo Schifrin. It needs a lot of work though.
    Also I used to have The Corruptor (Carter Burwell) on DVD but it got badly damaged. I need to replace it. The blu-ray doesn't offer an isolated score anymore.
    Calidoran likes this.

Eventually™
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Promoting:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: Hack3rman's Trailer Stems
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: Calidoran's Isolated Scores

Arturo Domingo, a feehlm director Donnor's Avatar
    Hi there Calidoran! Would you mind uploading the Alien 3 isolated score in FLAC?

SCORES I'M LOOKING FOR

BLADE RUNNER Redbook CDs/Nemo Studios Master Sessions/1982 cassette bootleg/1990 DAT

Recording sessions specifically:

A.I. Artificial Intelligence
    Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
    Missing (1982)

EXPANDED/COMPLETE/SESSIONS:

About Schmidt
    Apocalypse Now
    Beverly Hills Cop & BHC2
    Brazil
    Demolition Man
    Heat (1995)
    K-PAX
    RoboCop 2
    Terminator 2

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    From what I heard, the LLL release has everything from the movie, including sound effects, hits, stingers and etc.

The significant difference between the LLL release and the Blu-Ray release is that...

LLL 16 bit depth 44.1 Khz 2.0
    Blu-Ray 24 bit depth 48Khz 5.1 discreet surround sound

By the by... what was the method of extracting and converting the audio from said rips?
    What software did you use?

Also, I have to offer Rush Hour 1 isolated score with commentary from Lalo Schifrin. It needs a lot of work though.
    Also I used to have The Corruptor (Carter Burwell) on DVD but it got badly damaged. I need to replace it. The blu-ray doesn't offer an isolated score anymore.
    Yes, the original audio stream for the isolated score of BTILC was DTS 5.1. The software used for ripping those audio streams: DVDs - DVD Decrypter, BluRays - tsMuxer (with the help of AnyDVD HD). Since i don't have that much experience in editing surround waves, i converted the streams to stereo. Any Dolby Digital - Headac3he, Dolby TrueHD - eac3to with the eac3to more GUI (only one isolated score with TrueHD - Elfman's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), when it comes to DTS i'll be darned if i can remember what software i used, since i reinstalled Windows a couple of months ago and don't have all the progs installed yet. I think it was BeSweet with BeSweet GUI, but don't quote me on that. (making mental note: try and learn to make multichannel rips).
    Rush Hour 1 would be interesting if nothing else, i would be interested in the ripped audio stream. Unfortunately, The Corruptor is not one of the isolated score streams i have access to.

I don't know the interest any of you would have in surround rips of these. The total size of the files would be much bigger and you would need a surround set to be able to enjoy it. I know FLAC supports it (i've made rips of the LotR surround discs and converted to flac and it plays just fine). Anyway, what i will be offering from the start is stereo rips of what i have.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scoreman View Post
    As sparktank said, the major difference is that the sound is in DTS 5.1 (which i'm not capable to edit at the moment, future project though). The differences in tracks is mainly that some tracks on the La-La Land release are split in the rip and some tracks are a bit more different. Those are: Looking for a Girl, Goodbye Jack and Big Trouble in Little China. The La-La Land release also have the track Stingers Montage in addition.

Grand Shriner
    Wow does isolated mean with SFX or not?

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Sorry did not read the thread properly ignore the previous post!
    Interested yes for sure some great stuff there!
    Wish List! Con Air Complete Score or Sessions
    Planes Trains and Automobiles Complete Score
    The Rock Complete Score or Sessions

Grand Shriner
    Actually you can open both AVI with AC3 and MKV with AC3/DTS straight in audiocity, it will recognize audio format without the need of audiotrack separation

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Sorry that is Audacity 1.3 Beta of course, not audiocity

Thanks for Edward Scissorhands.

Your Soul Belongs to Me! scoreman's Avatar
    Thanks for the Info... RE BTILC -

"grand n00b shrinerist"

Papillon Isolated DVD Score

Ok, next upload is Papillon (tried downloading and unpacking it). There is an original CD release of this that you might want to find. Check it out here:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It's the Universal France 15 track release and clocks in at 46 minutes 18 seconds. It has some of the tracks with a slightly different arrangement. Also there are two tracks there not present in this isolated score. The main reason for that is that they weren't in the isolated score so, for you completionists out there i suggest you try and find that release. The two tracks are:

Papillon Theme (Short version) (01:45)
    Toi Qui Regarde La Mer (performed by Nicoletta) (03:13)

What this rip has extra are 4 source cues, so if you want it all... This might make a nice 2CD set. With that said, here's the isolated score:

Papillon Isolated DVD Score by Jerry Goldsmith
    File Format: FLAC
    Size: 258.75 MB

Link:
    Code:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!UcIjRJIJ!HIp9CAAeCeGUtYIEk0-RuHFcx4EmxQql8dONq5y3mJk
    Password: goldpap

Tracklisting:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Calidoran; 04-06-2014 at 06:55 AM.

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin Stephens View Post
    Unfortunately, Legend - Tangerine Dream - Isolated DVD Score is not all there.
    I believe this is only the music from the CD played from start to end, plus an extra track at the beginning and minus the songs. It's not an isolated score as such, in that the music plays at the correct time and place in the film, but it's still a separate audio track with the music and it will be as such i present it here. If you want better quality music, get the official CD and then add the first track from this (or anyone elses) rip

Grand Shriner
    I would LOVE to hear X-Files: I want To Believe pleease!

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fink View Post
    I would LOVE to hear X-Files: I want To Believe pleease!
    I actually bought the BluRay of this movie not long ago, but it says nothing about an isolated score on the back cover. Naturally i had to put it in my BluRay-player and check for myself. And what do you know... it HAD the menu choice of an isolated score in the special features. I didn't even know it was there I will look in to this some more when i get the time. Thanks for the heads up.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast