Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
Like Tree1370Likes

Thread: Isolated scores

I have had the Bicentennial ISO a while. There are some volume consistency issues in the set i have. Has anyone else noticed, or is it just my archive??

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

That is the one thing about the ISO stuff, they are the music exactly as heard in the film. For those who want the film edit, that is ggod news. But, if the track fades out early etc in the movie, it will do so on the ISO too. Especially with the source music cues, as was the case here.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I have had the Bicentennial ISO a while. There are some volume consistency issues in the set i have.
    You've had A rip of the isolated score, but i think you should try my rip i think i have managed to fix that quite well

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    That is the one thing about the ISO stuff, they are the music exactly as heard in the film.
    I beg to differ. I almost never leave a track untouched, but try to fix the volume inconsistencies you mentioned earlier (and of course noise reduction). However if a track should fade as you also mention... that is something i don't try to correct. Should there be composer's commentaries that mix with the music, i try to use the original release to repair that in order to get the tracks as close to what's really heard in the film.

In short: I put a LOT of work into my rips of isolated scores. Not just - RIP IT, SPLIT IT, LEAVE IT

My continual thanks Cal!

Thanx so much for Bicentennial Man!!! Love that score!!!!
    You only have one life - you can make it either chicken shit or chicken salad!!

I ripped the Isolated Score track from the Corpse Bride DVD and uploaded the original AC3 file.

PeeJe Link

MediaFire Links

My Threads!

If any of my files need to be re-upped, just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Cal for Bicentennial Man!

Thanks for Horner's 'Legends' Cal.

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by hack3rman View Post
    I ripped the Isolated Score track from the Corpse Bride DVD and uploaded the original AC3 file.
    Great idea if there is anyone that wants any other AC3 or DTS file with the isolated score from any DVD or BluRay i have, just make a request. Also if there is anyone ready, willing and able to rip any AC3/DTS that i don't have, i would love that!

Thank you Calidoran for Bicentennial Man!

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Thanks for The Corpse Bride Hack3rman!

"grand n00b shrinerist"

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes isolated BluRay score

Time for the 4th installment in the Planet of the Apes series - Conquest. An isolated BluRay score by Tom Scott. Can't put any links here because of the other almighty record company. What i can do is compare what they released with what was on the isolated score. Theirs has a running time of 38:40 and the isolated has 45:20. Some of the tracks from the official release has combined some of the tracks from the isolated to longer ones and one or two are shorter in the official release. What i can't understand is why the last two tracks in the isolated aren't in the official release at all. Perhaps someone else can shed some light on that?

Anyway - Enjoy and if you do, show it

Tracklisting:
    Spoiler!
    PM me for links - requests in this thread will be ignored

Edit: Yes, i will make number 5 in the series available as well in a not too distant future

Last edited by Calidoran; 12-29-2013 at 01:02 PM.

"grand n00b shrinerist"

Corpse Bride isolated DVD score

... and while i'm at it: Here's a little something for those of you that either are too lazy or just don't know what to do with the AC3-file hack3rman had the kindness to upload: The isolated score to Danny Elfman's Corpse Bride. I will add some more tracks as a bonus to this one when i'm done with them, but don't worry, this IS the entire isolated score. What i will be adding is a bonus In the meanwhile, enjoy this or enjoy yourselves with the AC3-file

Tracklisting:
    Spoiler!
    Info:

Password: ElfCorpse

Code:
    http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/74043946/file.html
    http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/14569069/file.html
    Last edited by Calidoran; 08-17-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calidoran View Post
    What i can't understand is why the last two tracks in the isolated aren't in the official release at all. Perhaps someone else can shed some light on that?
    The final scenes of Conquest are tracked with Goldsmith's POTA.
    Robert Jordan and Calidoran like this.

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Quote Originally Posted by gururu View Post
    The final scenes of Conquest are tracked with Goldsmith's POTA.
    Would you happen to know if that's the case with the last in the series (Battle for...) as well? If i'm not mistaken there are two tracks there not present in the official release.

"grand n00b shrinerist"

The Nightmare Before Christmas poem narrated by Christopher Lee

Just a little piece today... This is the poem that Tim Burton wrote and later inspired him to make the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's not an isolated score as such, but still ripped from the DVD. The poem is narrated by the great Christopher Lee and the music by Danny Elfman and i thought it's good enough to share Enjoy!

Info:

The Nightmare Before Christmas (narrated by Christopher Lee) (10:58)

Size: 51.75 MB
    Password: ChristmasChristopher
    Link: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Edit: And in case somebody is wondering why i packed one file in RAR... what is more likely they will take down, RAR or FLAC?

This is the poem that Tim Burton wrote and later inspired him to make the movie The poem is narrated by the great Christopher Lee and the music by Danny Elfman

Thank you for that wonderful and quite unexpected gift : a pure gem!

And THAT voice...

... and while i'm at it: Here's a little something for those of you that either are too lazy or just don't know what to do with the AC3-file hack3rman had the kindness to upload: The isolated score to Danny Elfman's Corpse Bride. I will add some more tracks as a bonus to this one when i'm done with them, but don't worry, this IS the entire isolated score. What i will be adding is a bonus In the meanwhile, enjoy this or enjoy yourselves with the AC3-file
    Well If you listen to the main titles on the Danny Elfman & Tim Burton 25th anniversary set, there is a slight but noticeable difference. There is a short clip of another instrument right before the main theme starts that i didnt hear on the DVD Track.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Just a little piece today... This is the poem that Tim Burton wrote and later inspired him to make the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's not an isolated score as such, but still ripped from the DVD. The poem is narrated by the great Christopher Lee and the music by Danny Elfman and i thought it's good enough to share Enjoy!

Info:

Size: 51.75 MB
    Password: ChristmasChristopher

Edit: And in case somebody is wondering why i packed one file in RAR... what is more likely they will take down, RAR or FLAC?
    I also have this DVD. I wouldnt have thought to rip this though... I do like Christopher Lees Narration. Fits perfectly with the story!

I wish Disney would release a music only track for Nightmare... They do have a isolated music only track on the Meet The Robinsons Blu-Ray, so its possible.

"grand n00b shrinerist"
    Well If you listen to the main titles on the Danny Elfman & Tim Burton 25th anniversary set, there is a slight but noticeable difference. There is a short clip of another instrument right before the main theme starts that i didnt hear on the DVD Track.
    There are more differences (as you already have noticed, i presume). All the song parts on the official release are instrumental parts on the isolated score (that's what i'm working on right now). I'm trying to mix the official release with what is on the isolated, but they are different so it will take some time to mix. Almost done though perhaps tomorrow.

There are more differences (as you already have noticed, i presume). All the song parts on the official release are instrumental parts on the isolated score (that's what i'm working on right now). I'm trying to mix the official release with what is on the isolated, but they are different so it will take some time to mix. Almost done though perhaps tomorrow.
    Cool! I'll defiantly download it when its done!

Grand Shriner
    hey sorry for not posting before, but anyway - great work!!

"grand n00b shrinerist"

Little Shop of Horrors isolated DVD score

Here's an isolated score from the musical side of Hollywood. A musical that turned into a film. Or was it a film that turned into a musical? Or a film that turned into a musical and then a film and then a musical again? No matter here's Little Shop of Horrors, a collaboration between Alan Menken, Howard Ashman and Miles Goodman.

The last 2 tracks aren't from the isolated score but from the original version of the film with mono sound, hence the lower quality of the sound. I thought i'd incorporate them into this anyway. The original version of the film was screened before a test audience that didn't like the somewhat more "un-happy" ending and so the bosses got cold feet and changed that to a more suitable Hollywood style ending.

As always - Enjoy!

Tracklisting:
    Spoiler!
    Info:

Password: C-more

Size: 404 MB
    Last edited by Calidoran; 05-22-2014 at 03:12 AM. Reason: new links

Thanks for the Christopher Lee gem!

I think it was in this post:

you might want to check with that user. Fright Night on BluRay isn't released here yet and ordering it on Internet costs a bunch with the shipping so i'm not going there... sorry

Edit: The price for it on Amazon - $159.99. So even if they sent it without cost for the shipping... no.
    Patience my friends, it has been done. We're in the process of sorting out the new artwork. I did the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] that was released last Halloween which had 10 new tracks. The new isolated score which I call 'The Final Cut' contain these with 6 additional tracks making 31 tracks. All previous additionals such as songs and commentaries will be a part of this new improved album, it will be out soon so sit tight

"grand n00b shrinerist"

Pleasantville isolated BluRay score

I've been otherwise occupied the last couple of days, but here is another isolated score - Pleasantville by Randy Newman. A score with some beautiful themes, have a listen to track 24 - Rain and it's official counterpart track 2 - Real Rain on the release by the record company that cannot be mentioned. Which brings me to the subject of telling you that if you want links for this one, send me a PM. Requests in this thread will be thoroughly ignored Enjoy this one! Feel free to show if you do so by clicking either "Like" down to the right, or by giving me some positive Reputation by clicking the thumbs up down to the left (or both). Would be appreciated...

Tracklisting:
    Spoiler!
    Info:

Size: 227.90 MB
    Password: Randyville

Last edited by Calidoran; 08-24-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Hello,

What is the difference between the official score and the score of isolated Frequency? ... Thank you ...

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Hello

I would be very interested in this one: Planet Of The Apes (2001) (with occasional sound effects and Elfman speaking in between the music cues).

Is it possible to send me a link? ...

Thany you very much

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Just a quick question. How do you get scores Isolated from a dvd or Blue-Ray? I have following deserve to be taken .... Thank you friends.
    "The Only Good Human, Is a Dead Human!!!..."

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius&Zira View Post
    Hello,

What is the difference between the official score and the score of isolated Frequency? ... Thank you ...

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Hello

I would be very interested in this one: Planet Of The Apes (2001) (with occasional sound effects and Elfman speaking in between the music cues).

Is it possible to send me a link? ...

Thany you very much

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Just a quick question. How do you get scores Isolated from a dvd or Blue-Ray? I have following deserve to be taken .... Thank you friends.

There's no official score from Michael Kamen's Frequency. The score that we know from years is from the promotional score and an isolated score