Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Inception (2CD Expanded Score)

Grand Shriner

Cool Inception (2CD Expanded Score)

Last edited by KaFaraqGatri; 12-04-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks so very much!!!!!!!! I'll look forward to the FLAC version whenever it becomes available.

EDIT: BTW, do you have any plans on creating the covers soon?

is this official???? but anyways thank you

Grand Shriner
    No its not But its what they could have done if they wanted. If it was, Im sure it would have been out by now!

Thanks so much! Can't wait to listen.

I'll keep my patience (won't download) but a track list of this edition would be nice.
    ∑ ∑ ∑ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑ ∑
    Symphonic Suite Akira 2002 ∑ American Gangster ∑ Apocalypse Now Redux ∑ Apollo 13 ∑ Blade Runner ∑ Chronos ∑ Dealing ∑ Face/Off ∑ Heat ∑ How to Train Your Dragon ∑ Inception ∑ The Incredibles ∑ Machinarium ∑ Ocean's 11 ∑ Out of Sight ∑ Pi ∑ Portrait of a Railroad ∑ Thelma & Louise ∑ Up ∑ Le Voyage Dans La Lune

Onion Kid
    Thanks for the upload Takehiro.

I can't help but to say that this upload doesn't really bring any new music into the Inception world. All these cues have been (officially!) released before, exept for Suite and Inception (simply the End Credits), and Suite being a mix of the Track "Time". I guess we have to wait for another release.

Grand Shriner
    The End Credits are lossless on my CDs tho - nice added bonus, as any DVD rips are gonna be lossy. But I agree, thats why I am gonna post my own version soon - in FLAC!

Lord Tyrant, first of his name. TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar
    Is the Junkie XL remix going to be true lossless??
    so far it's only been released in mp3!
    *waits eagerly*

oh, i've made a bluray rip of the end credits from DTSHD-MA.
    Plus a rip from La Mome (La Vien Rose) 2007 movie of Edith Piaf. I ripped the "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" song used to finish the movie.
    It's actually Edith Piaf track with Marion Collitard lip synching. And it's 5.1 from DTS...Core. DTS Core. I could only find it in DTS Core and the video store I go to doesn't have La Mome in Bluray. And I owe late charges everywhere else :x

I plan on making a 5.1/FLAC upload of the Bluray Score (from the second disc) with those two plus an edit of the opening logos (editing out the waves sfx) to make a custom, short version of "Half Remembered Dream", since it wasn't provided on the second disc in 5.1/DTS-HD-MA
    Does it make sense?
    No? Then...

SORCERY!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    oh, i've made a bluray rip of the end credits from DTSHD-MA.
    Hell yeah! Please upload! Is it too much to ask if you can upload a multichannel FLAC file, too? So that everybody can make his own downmix - there sure are many ways to do them. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sinus View Post
    Hell yeah! Please upload! Is it too much to ask if you can upload a multichannel FLAC file, too? So that everybody can make his own downmix - there sure are many ways to do them. ^^
    Yes, soon, they'll be done and uploaded.
    5.1 (multichannel) FLACs, 48KHz, 24bit.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus View Post
    Hell yeah! Please upload!
    A "properly mastered for CD" version will be on my new upload when its done

O_O The Suite is so epic!!!
    It's a different version than the soundtrack releases!!!!
    WIN!!!
    it's so beautiful!
    Time is a different mix! Less synth sounds and more string!! (not sure if cello, violin, whatever string instrument).
    KaFaraqGatri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_87 View Post
    I can't help but to say that this upload doesn't really bring any new music into the Inception world. All these cues have been (officially!) released before, exept for Suite and Inception (simply the End Credits), and Suite being a mix of the Track "Time". I guess we have to wait for another release.
    I called it! But hearing that the "Suite" is different is just enough for me to download it and find, though.
    In search of: 2012, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Shawshank Redemption, Chronicles of Narnia. Nothing to trade for now.

Grand Shriner
    Be thankful for what you can find, I say. BUT my version will be better once I get it finished I'll post it here!

*downloading!* , can't wait to listen! thanks! ^.^

edit: omgggg !!! i love the "suite" ! sound much better than the album version !

Grand Shriner
    Thanks guys. BTW got a couple of gems to come in the coming weeks...

You are just like Hans Zimmer, Takehiro... EPIC!!!! I'll look forward to it including the FLAC version of the Inception expanded score.

Grand Shriner
    Thank you. Very humbled!

Grand Shriner
    Many thanks for this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Takehiro View Post
    Be thankful for what you can find, I say. BUT my version will be better once I get it finished I'll post it here!
    You can only say this if your version contains material that nobody else has access to. Otherwise, your version can't be much better than mine (which will be up here hopefully within the next...three or four months), or anyone else's.

Grand Shriner
    I meant better as in better than what I posted. But sometimes its not what materials you have, but the tools you use to work on them

oh, what gems?

All the stupidity in the world in one pakage macdawson's Avatar
    Great stuff. Will you post a MP3 version of that FLAC that is coming? And a bit off topic, a long, loooooooooong while back you posted something about doing a Transformers or Revenge of The Fallen expanded score. Is that still in your plans? Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Takehiro View Post
    I meant better as in better than what I posted. But sometimes its not what materials you have, but the tools you use to work on them
    Before we get too far in this, I am not one to make enemies. I, too, work on making expanded and complete scores, and when I run into someone who claims to have materials, sources or abilities that don't have, I want to know what is going on. So...these are the tools I use to make my scores: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. What might you have that could be better at improving quality and/or reducing SFX that I may not yet have encountered?

Also, @MacDawson, it almost sounds like you could be talking to me, but I know your request is directed at Takehiro as this is his thread. I am also working on a nearly complete (albeit, loaded with SFX) score of Revenge of the Fallen, as well as a true, accurate complete score to the first Transformers.

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast