Page 577 of 744 FirstFirst ... 77477527567571572573574575576577578579580581582583587627677 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,425 of 18579
Like Tree1581Likes

Thread: film score hunt thread, v2

Master Special Effects artist Williamtaylor1969's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Amanda;2047263]You're doing something wrong then. I am a free user and can see then links fine. I can't really read or translate it, but the hotlinks are there and clickable.

[QUOTE]

No, I have done everything correctly, and got a couple of nasty emails when I posted on the topics for help! Apparently you CANNOT reply to any of the posts, as the MODS don't want anyone to post the fact that you MUST pay money to see the links! It's a complete ripoff site, and I'll bet that they are getting most of their stuff from here! The same one guy keeps adding more and more soundtracks, that pretty much match what we have over here!
    I wish that one of our people was a subscriber other there, so we could compare the actual link!
    AND, I wonder what they would do, if I posted a new thread, and along with their link, posted the ACTUAL hotmail link in the description? Possibly just ban me at once, for violating their regulations! what a bunch of creeps!

William

?? Did you even read the edit where I pretty much said you are right, or does that mean nothing?
    "How's my hair??"

Well, apparently a member claims he is the actor in the Trek pic, so I am taking it down. I call bullshit, but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by ygmmasta View Post
    Apparently yes... And the score is so great. I hope someone someday will share it with us.
    I'd buy it, but [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is too much for 36 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by russelsheim View Post
    Looking for A History of Violence (Shore) For Your Consideration promo which has some more music than the official release
    Where do you know that? I have seen promo copies of the score some years ago and the tracklist was identical.
    Sorry, no re-uploads for items older than 6 months. Maybe someone else is kind enough to do it.

Grand Shriner
    Does anyone have Elia Cmiral's Pirahna 3dd? And would they kindly share a link please?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyML View Post
    I'd buy it, but [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is too much for 36 minutes.

Where do you know that? I have seen promo copies of the score some years ago and the tracklist was identical.
    This is what I thought for years too but recently I spent a week analyzing the score and effectively the cues just before the scene Edie as cheerleader there are 2 scenes: Jack playing baseball (gym class) and Edie picking Tom from the restaurant and driving home.
    The FYC has 24 tracks and the comercial release 14 and although it is impossible to read the tracks from the picture below I can see 2 tracks (Jack and Edie) before the track 5 (Cheerleader)
    The rest of the differences between 14 and 24 tracks can be split tracks of the FYC aggregated in 1 track of the commercial release but the tracks Jack and Edie are missing from the commercial release
    The commercial release contains also some unused (or partially unused) cues so it is not true that the FYC's duration is longer.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by russelsheim View Post
    Thanks for the link, the artwork is different so I guess I have seen a promo for another event. Never seen this one before, not even in lossy quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    If someone knows how to read and navigate the pages, that would help. Otherwise, as William says, it's a waste of time.
    The fastest way I know to translate in-browser is with the Google Translate Firefox plugin. Once you've installed the plugin (might require FF restart), you simply highlight whatever text, right-click and select "Translate selection with Google Translate", and it replaces the text with English right there.

Grand Shriner
    or if you use chrome, it prompts each page to translate if it detects a language different than your default
    Pixar Cast and Crew CD Thread - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

wish-
    august rush score (flac)
    16 Days of Glory (flac)
    i robot ost (flac)

Just posted in a separate thread...

SHOWTIME & SGT. BILKO x 2 (unreleased Silvestri) (lossless) (FLAC)

Here are both scores as individual releases, and together on another disc. Great stereo sound. No dialog or sfx. Tau and EAC indicated all tracks to be lossless. Discs were ripped to FLAC using XLD.

GO HERE:

Hello guys does anybody knows when will come new soundtrack Resident evil Retribution by Tomandandy?

Never Posted to a thread before so I hope I do this right. I am looking for the soundtrack to Jason's Lyric, but here's the catch, I need the cassette version. It has the song "little Girl Blue" by Caron Wheeler on it. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Does anyone have Contact by Alan Silvestri? All I could find was some poor rip (I perfer the non-complete/non-expanded version).

Counselor & Amanda's personal Admiral sorei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdevil View Post
    Does anyone have Contact by Alan Silvestri? All I could find was some poor rip (I perfer the non-complete/non-expanded version).
    if you get no reply, please pm me.
    I (may) disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (E.B. Hall)
    You are only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it... (Robin Williams)
    Ever tried, ever failed, no matter. Try again, fail again, fail better.(Samuel Beckett)

Dead link? PM me please.
    nmr unless stated, so it is always thx to the original uploader!

Grand Shriner
    Looking for:

The Mighty Macs - William Ross
    A Thousand Words - John Debney

If anyone has these please PM me.

Thanks

Grand Shriner
    Anyone get the new La La Land expanded version of The Phantom (David Newman)? Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for:

The Betrayal (Nerakhoon) - Howard Shore
    Howard Shore Collector's Edition Vol. 1 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Any score or album by Wim Mertens (I only have The Belly of an Architect) and would like to discover more of his work..

A long shot maybe but hey it's worth a try ^ Else i'll just buy some of 'em when i'm able to.
    vje11 likes this.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Lyedecker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aescalle View Post
    Links:
    John Williams

Valley of Dolls (1967)

The Reivers (3 differents editions) 1969
    Enjoy!
    the valley of the dolls zip contains two versions of the soundtrack. one is 128 kbps and the other is 192 kbps. however i noticed one version (the 192 kbps) seems to be pitched at a slightly faster speed. not complaining or anything, just wondering if anyone can clarify which is the correct speed?
    scratch a cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist
    -george carlin

Hey all! I'm searching for "Contagion" by Cliff Martinez in FLAC. I'm also searching for the Marie Antoinette and Lost In Translation soundtracks in FLAC.

i only have lost in translation in 192 kbps. sorry

2010 | Christophe Beck | Waiting For Superman (Promo) [320]

WAITING FOR "SUPERMAN"
    Christophe Beck | 2010

SCORE | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    PASSWORD: funnyml.blogspot.com
    MP3-320 | 41 Tracks | 69:03 min | 159 MB | Promo

Note: ripped from the original disc, but tracks were lossy-sourced. Scanned artworks (300dpi) included.

Tracklisting:
    Spoiler!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdevil View Post
    I'm looking for:

The Betrayal (Nerakhoon) - Howard Shore
    A long shot maybe but hey it's worth a try ^ Else i'll just buy some of 'em when i'm able to.

Here ya go.

320kbps mp3

320kbps mp3

192kbps mp3

I have a lot of Wim Merten but maybe it would be a good idea to start with this Best Of album and work from there
    Sunderella likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bbwonder View Post
    Here ya go.

320kbps mp3

320kbps mp3

192kbps mp3

I have a lot of Wim Merten but maybe it would be a good idea to start with this Best Of album and work from there
    Awesome thanks a lot! Another two Shore albums to tick off my list! I actually found some of Mertens albums yesterday when I did a real search so i'm satisfied with him for now

JACK IS BACK, BITCHES!!! IM24CTU's Avatar
    Does anyone know where I can find this rare game score

My Main Links
    COMING SOON

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmyers View Post
    anybody have The Big Year by Theodore Shapiro ?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmyers View Post
    hey guys, i am desperately looking for these two scores:

The Big Year by Toeodore Shapiro
    The Double by John Debney

If anyone can help me please. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by IM24CTU View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find this rare game score

i would also like to find this one