Page 20 of 751 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263070120520 ... LastLast
Like Tree1669Likes

Thread: film score hunt thread, v2

Starfleet Counselor & Amanda's personal Admiral sorei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    yes, I aw your request. I have them, and will get them up soon. Have to check labels for two and three. All have been posted relatively recently, but if the label is clear (no varese), then I'll be happy to do ya up.

Hmmm.. EMPEROR dino? Soooo, do ya have a buncha dino minions to do your bidding?

My copy of part II says "complete" IDK if that means dvd rip or what. haven't listened to it, but it is 320k. Part III is 256k.
    as far as I can see it IS VS, at least 2 and 3...?
    I (may) disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (E.B. Hall)
    You are only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it... (Robin Williams)
    Ever tried, ever failed, no matter. Try again, fail again, fail better.(Samuel Beckett)

Dead link? PM me please.
    nmr unless stated, so it is always thx to the original uploader!

Well, Part one was just released by Intrada, I have that @320. The other 2....hmm. Maybe the Emperor should PM me, so we can discuss it.

Part II says MCA on Amazon, but maybe better safe than sorry.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

soundtrackcollector lists colosseum and vs too, with releases for part 2.

:b

I'll post the first one, and pm him the other two.

EDIT:
    MORE MUSIC FROM FOREVER KNIGHT (LOSSLESS): FRED MOLLIN
    729mb 25 tracks

no password. My rip, my link

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocudaskinemmuziku View Post
    I’m looking for these scores (My wish list):

-The Huntchback Of Notre Dame COMPLETE SCORE by Alan Menken (Paris Burning track FILM VERSION)
    Actually I would be VERY interested in finding this one, but I never found it. I don't know if it even exists.

Shriner
    Im looking for the Scores : Wrong Turn 3 , Species 4 - The Awakening , Nowhere to Run ( Van Damme ) , No Retreat No Surrender 2 - Rising Thunder , Bloodsport 4 , Day of the Dead ( 2008 ) He - Man and Masters of the Universe Complete Backround by Shuky Leavy , From Dusk till Dawn 2 - Texas Blood Money , From Dusk till Dawn 3 - The Hangmans Daughter , Wishmaster 3 , Wishmaster 4 , Stone Cold - Heart of Stone , Ong Bak , American Ninja 3 , American Ninja 4 , Children of the Corn 3 - Urban Harvest , Exorcist 3 , M.A.S.K , Bravestarr , The Adventurens of the Galaxy Rangers Complete Score , Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4 - The Next Generation , Disneys Gargoyles Score , Hellbound ( Chuck Norris ) ,Phantasm 3 . Thanks for Help!!!

well, I have a "promo" of sorts for Disney's gargoyles. Not the best quality around, but apparently the ONLY quality around... I'll put it on my to do list, but try searching the site, I posted it within the last couple of months....

EDIT:

FOREVER KNIGHT (LOSSLESS): FRED MOLLIN--SORTA LIKE A VOL 1..
    774mb 22tracks:

my rip, my link

Does anyone have Wall Street soundtrack by Stewart Copeland? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by The_Olmus View Post
    Does anyone have Wall Street soundtrack by Stewart Copeland? Thanks in advance
    I just have a 7@128-file....

Your punishment must be more severe... ygmmasta's Avatar
    Alex Heffes

Tracklist:
    Spoiler!

Released: 2009
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Weight: ~92MB
    # of tracks: 10

Quote Originally Posted by fraggel81 View Post
    Im looking for the Scores : Wrong Turn 3 , Species 4 - The Awakening , Nowhere to Run ( Van Damme ) , No Retreat No Surrender 2 - Rising Thunder , Bloodsport 4 , Day of the Dead ( 2008 ) He - Man and Masters of the Universe Complete Backround by Shuky Leavy , From Dusk till Dawn 2 - Texas Blood Money , From Dusk till Dawn 3 - The Hangmans Daughter , Wishmaster 3 , Wishmaster 4 , Stone Cold - Heart of Stone , Ong Bak , American Ninja 3 , American Ninja 4 , Children of the Corn 3 - Urban Harvest , Exorcist 3 , M.A.S.K , Bravestarr , The Adventurens of the Galaxy Rangers Complete Score , Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4 - The Next Generation , Disneys Gargoyles Score , Hellbound ( Chuck Norris ) ,Phantasm 3 . Thanks for Help!!!
    There is a boot of The Exorcist III out there which have some SFX in it floating around and about Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4 Next Gen , someone posted all the songs from it only a couple of weeks ago in here.
    Stone Cold I only have some songs from...

Grand Shriner
    Hello , I am looking for Jaws the Revenge by michael small @ 320 can anyone help?

thanks!!!

Its OK i found it

-Rescuers by Artie Butler

Here is Walt Disney´s The Rescuers (1977)
    It has some minor SFX
    (Mr Butler lost his music in a basement flood some years ago so we wont see anything released soon)
    VBR 120MB 26 tracks (including the whole story with narrating (English) and music as a BONUS track taken from an old LP)

Dear Anon189, You're An Asshole. Hate, Me SnakesInPantaloons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMARZ View Post

Here is Walt Disney´s The Rescuers (1977)
    It has some minor SFX
    (Mr Butler lost his music in a basement flood some years ago so we wont see anything released soon)
    VBR 120MB 26 tracks (including the whole story with narrating (English) and music as a BONUS track taken from an old LP)

AWESOME DUDE!!!! I've Been Searching For This For A While Now. Thank Goodness It Was Posted

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    [COLOR="Red"]

HOUSE OF A THOUSAND CORPSES (COMPLETE):ROB ZOMBIE, SCOTT HUMPHREY
    86mb 28 tracks @157k
    Babydoll, You Rock!
    Scores On My Wish List :
    Transformers : Dark Of The Moon (Recording Sessions) By Steve Jablonsky
    Footloose (2011 Score) By Deborah Lurie
    Transformers : Revenge Of The Fallen (Complete Score) (No SFX) By Steve Jablonsky
    Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (Score) By Mark Mothersbaugh

PM Me If You Have These.

Quote Originally Posted by sorei View Post
    I just have a 7@128-file....
    Is better than what i have xDD

If you could upload it... thanks!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorDinobot View Post
    I'll ask again: I want Back to the Future parts 1, 2 and 3 by...Alan Silverstri I think...
    For the first Back to the Future movie:

soundtrackcollector lists colosseum and vs too, with releases for part 2.
    as far as I can see it IS VS, at least 2 and 3...?
    Only part 3 is Varese.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Olmus View Post
    Is better than what i have xDD

If you could upload it... thanks!!!!!

7@128 / 13,94 MB

includes just the 7 tracks for "Wall Street", not the ones from "Talk Radio"

Junji Ishiwatari & Yoshinori Sunahara + Etsuko Yakushimaru - Kami-sama no Iu Tōri

Format: MP3
    Bitrate: 320 kbps, 192 kbps

Tracklist

1. Kami-sama no Iu Tōri (320 kbps)
    2. Kami-sama no Iu Tōri (Version Z80) (192 kbps)
    3. Kami-sama no Iu Tōri (Instrumental) (192 kbps)

Banned
    Hi William, tried to go in 'advanced search' and search in 'titles' only?
    Not in the posts?
    Yes, Sorei, that was the first thing that I tried, and I got the SAME results either way! How about that?

William

when I did it, 'in the line of fire' was the first link that was shown.

(I searched in the download link forum)

I haven't found anything in the new search engine that is any different than the old search engine. So, yes, In the Line of Fire is pretty tough.
    However, a google search using the parameters:
    site:forums.ffshrine.org "in the line of fire"
    (or for that matter any score you want,) produces numerous hits, mixed between that album and video game tracks.
    Most are dead links, but the one [Hidden link. Register to see links.], works.
    Nothing has changed since when you asked about the same thing in regards to Psycho a short while ago, and I found Psycho's I, II and III as well as American Psycho. The In the Line of Fire search took about a minute and a half to find a valid link.

patiently,
    JonC

-The Poseidon Adventure by John Williams

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    I haven't found anything in the new search engine that is any different than the old search engine. So, yes, In the Line of Fire is pretty tough.
    However, a google search using the parameters:
    site:forums.ffshrine.org "in the line of fire"
    (or for that matter any score you want,) produces numerous hits, mixed between that album and video game tracks.
    Most are dead links, but the one [Hidden link. Register to see links.], works.
    Nothing has changed since when you asked about the same thing in regards to Psycho a short while ago, and I found Psycho's I, II and III as well as American Psycho. The In the Line of Fire search took about a minute and a half to find a valid link.

patiently,
    JonC
    it should show my link/post too, though

So did I, once I found all the parameters required.
    1. Select Advanced search
    2. Fill in name of score under "Search for Posts" keywords.
    3. Under "Additional Options" select "Film, Television and Classical Music Downloads."
    4. Select Show Posts.

That produced results only mentioning the phrase "in the line of fire" from most recent to oldest, so the first thing listed is this conversation.

properly clarified,
    JonC

The biggest harmony in life is music Ocudaskinemmuziku's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparktank View Post
    Two things I can tell you about this trailer music...but it will be more like the reality of the droids trying to enter the Mos Eisley Cantina and like the Toothfairy.

Number droids trying to enter the Mos Eisley Cantina: they're not allowed publicly in the open forums due to forum rules. No trailer music allowed in the Shrine.
    (there was a dispute going on and some Jedi's came in and ended it)
    And, Number Toothfairy: it doesn't exist or hasn't been leaked elsewhere, publicly or privately.
    It was a custom cue mixed together for the trailer and hasn't seen the light of day.
    The best you can do is download and convert the youtube video where someone removed the vocals. (ick, the quality is more like when Pepsi though Pepsi Crystal would be a hit)

And yes, some elements sound like it's from the soundtrack, but the soundtrack has too many other elements in it to make a custom edit of our own.
    Thanks for the info sparktank

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMARZ View Post
    I have The Rescuers by Artie Butler , but it has some SFX (never was released without)
    Please up it MadmanMARZ, I have one official release, I downloaded it a while back, but the names are in portugesse, I put a link somewhere here in the forum in the past thread, I upded it on mediafire, but it only has 10 tracks, a few instrumentals and other ones are songs...But please up that one with the SFX...One user of this forum told me that Artie Butler lost the score he had for this film in the Katrina hurricane...A loss indeed..:/

Quote Originally Posted by GeoScore View Post
    I can take care of the Complete score to Van Helsing @320 - just give me a bit to upload ;D

...by the way, I am really sorry for all the fuss about the rules. I didn't realize how much easier it is searching for things now. I typed in Iron Man Complete and Piranha 3D in the search bar and they came up just like that. If it weren't for the separate threads I woulda had to dig for them (or re-ask) but either way I think this will work out well..
    Thanks GeoScore....And if it makes it easier for you..I always search this forum by putting the name of the Score I want into Google..with adding ffshrine in the search bar too...And I always seem to find what I want..

Quote Originally Posted by parker1 View Post
    damnit this isn't new >.>
    As I saw it is new...It has some newly added than the previous rip...and improved old ones....For me it is new..and I think it's new for someone who didn't get this one..If you already have it..sorry,, :/

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    Get your Powerpuff Girls fix [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Just about everything that's out there on the subject.
    JonC
    I know about this thread...I already have ''The City Of Soundsville'' Album and ''Heroes & Villains''..But what I'm looking for is the actual score for the TV series..not those made up later with voices and everything...But thanks anyway..)