No words, just real deal.

tracklist
    Spoiler!
    links, 6 mirrors, as usual
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    medicine - is magic
    my wishlist: OST for TV Show "Lilyhammer" and "Boardwalk Empire" vols.3 and 4

Master Special Effects artist Williamtaylor1969's Avatar
    Hello, Gang. Listen, I have a problem that I need help with. Everytime I try to upload any files to "Megaupload", it takes FOREVER! Like 97 minutes to upload a 99 meg file!!!! That's only 1.03 megs per minute! I download at 300 KPS, but my uploads to them just crawls! With all of the uploads that people put up here, I was hoping that my upload speed would be as fast as my download, but it is not. Thinking about trying some of the others, any suggestions?

Many Thanks, William

Counselor & Amanda's personal Admiral sorei's Avatar
    hey William, have you tried the mega-manager?
    I (may) disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (E.B. Hall)
    You are only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it... (Robin Williams)
    Ever tried, ever failed, no matter. Try again, fail again, fail better.(Samuel Beckett)

Dead link? PM me please.
    nmr unless stated, so it is always thx to the original uploader!

Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon 10Arrows's Avatar
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamtaylor1969 View Post
    Hello, Gang. Listen, I have a problem that I need help with. Everytime I try to upload any files to "Megaupload", it takes FOREVER! Like 97 minutes to upload a 99 meg file!!!! That's only 1.03 megs per minute! I download at 300 KPS, but my uploads to them just crawls! With all of the uploads that people put up here, I was hoping that my upload speed would be as fast as my download, but it is not. Thinking about trying some of the others, any suggestions?

Many Thanks, William
    William, your upload speed is always going to be much slower than download speeds by a wide margin. Most providers set it up that way on purpose as the majority of their customers do way more downloading then uploading. That being said, my experience with Mega has been quite the opposite. I have found them to be one of the fastest of the sites for uploading. Curious.
    Giiiiive the dog your fooooooooooooood. Giiiiiiive the dog your foooooooooooooooooood.

Grand Shriner
    you could try a speedtest to see what your actual upload bandwidth is. that would be the most accurate measurement of you possible upload speed. then you could find out if megaupload was choking your up speed.

@Williamtaylor1969

I have the same problem. My dl is about 3,5 MB/s, but u/l........ verrrrry slowly

Test yours connection here:

Captain Hailer TheSparktank™ 2.1's Avatar
    o.o
    ʰᵃᶦᶫ ʰʸᵈʳᵃ

Master Special Effects artist Williamtaylor1969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikitos View Post
    @Williamtaylor1969

I have the same problem. My dl is about 3,5 MB/s, but u/l........ verrrrry slowly

Test yours connection here:

Hey, Thanks for all the great info and support, and LINK!!! I will give it a try!
    AND. Nikitos, LOVE the new Avatar! I just LOVE kittycats!

William

Shriner
    hello anyone these scores : platoon leader , darkman 2 , candyman 2 , critters 3 and 4 , friday the 13th part 5 , pumpkinhead 2 , stepfather 1 - 3 , universal soldier 3 , starship troopers 2 , maniac cop 2 and 3!!! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fraggel81 View Post
    hello anyone these scores : platoon leader , darkman 2 , candyman 2 , critters 3 and 4 , friday the 13th part 5 , pumpkinhead 2 , stepfather 1 - 3 , universal soldier 3 , starship troopers 2 , maniac cop 2 and 3!!! thanks
    Starship troopers 2 It´s not allowed here
    Platoon Leader, I had on an original CD once, will check if my brother has it or we sold it off...
    Candyman 2 is on the same CD that officially featured Candyman and is a re-recording if I´m not misstaken.

Darkman 2, Critters 3 & 4, Friday the 13th Part 5, Pumpkinhead 2 , Stepfather 1-3 and Maniac Cop 2-3 have never been released either on official releases or bootlegs.
    (I have a few tracks from Pumpkinghead 2 , Stepfather 2-3 , Friday the 13th Pt.5 and Maniac Cop 2-3 but Pumpkinhead 2 and Stepfather has minor SFX in them)

Grand Shriner
    Anyone has Tudors Season 3 by Trevor Morris? Released Today

Quote Originally Posted by matmen123 View Post
    Anyone has Tudors Season 3 by Trevor Morris? Released Today
    Second this and also i ask for Marmaduke (2010) by Christopher Lennertz

Thanks in advance

Deleted

Wes Craven's New Nightmare Unreleased Cues Suite

Since I am a huge fan of this score and since I know an expanded or complete release for this score will probably never happen, I decided to take some of the missing cues from the DVD that had as little SFX as possible and make a suite of the missing cues. I managed to extract almost 25 minutes of previously unheard music. For some of those cues that were cut down on the album I utilized a mixture of the album (for the parts that were heavy with SFX) that faded into the film's soundtrack to give the pieces the complete performance that was originally recorded. There are a few SFX instances but they aren't overly distracting. I hope you all enjoy!

1 track, 24:09

Code:
    http://www.multiupload.com/YD4D19KH4S

Onion Kid
    I have similar problems, after like 1 hour i get 1% done on a 90meg file. maybe its some problem with MU...i prefer hotfile from both uploading and downloading standpoint, personally.

Valendia Knights of the Peace IvaliceAlliance's Avatar
    Can anyone upload Surviving The Game (1994) by Stewart Copeland? There was no official release for a soundtrack. Is it possible to get this somehow? Thanks.

Mychael Danna - The Guys, 2002

Format: mp3
    Bitrate: cbr 320
    Size: 81 MB

Spoiler!

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UOS0FMFF

Shriner
    cool can you upload the tracks from friday the 13th part 5 and maniac cop 2 and 3 thats cool! thanks

Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon 10Arrows's Avatar

Dragon Hunters Complete in cross platform rar format. With thanks to DarkAshram for the original upload.

The biggest harmony in life is music Ocudaskinemmuziku's Avatar
    Wow this is really impressing what they did with the ol' ffs....and I'm glad the thread continued here...)...I'll soon be puting up my score list..when my computer gets fixed...But for now I've only got a request...Does anyone have Hans Zimmer Guitar vol 1 and vol2???

Here's mine own version of new music, which sounds in "AVATAR: Special Edition". BTW, I'm right from the first release it in IMAX 3D in Russia.

01. Flight in the helicopter, beauty of Pandora, track [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    02. School Greys Agustin, track [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    03. Jack and Norms look at Hallelujah Mountains , track 4m3b - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    04. Neitiry "drives "Lizards-helicopters" (I do not remember how are called), track [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    05. Hunting for "Stormbulls" (I do not remember how are called), track [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    06. The expanded love scene, track 6m4 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    07. A scene of an attack of Na'Vi on bulldozers, a track hasn't identified...
    08. A scene of "analysis of flights" - reconnaissance group on an attack place on bulldozerы, the track hasn't identified...
    09. A scene of falling of Tsu'Teja, possibly, track [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    10. A scene "become my last shade", the track hasn't identified...

[Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    Eywa ngahu, CMD and FZ

Anything on the Sound Of Superman (Superman Returns) soundtrack?

Hi all, I seek the soundtrack to Mesrine by Marco Beltrami & Marcus Trumpp. Thanks.
    Loveliness, Elegance, and Nobility Compilations
    Angela Aki Discography
    Kokia discography
    Sun Yanzi Discography
    Toshihiko Sahashi Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sirusjr View Post
    Hi all, I seek the soundtrack to Mesrine by Marco Beltrami & Marcus Trumpp. Thanks.
    It's it?

Yes! thanks I guess I didn't use the proper search terms.