Page 55 of 291 FirstFirst ... 5454950515253545556575859606165105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 7255
Like Tree5152Likes

Thread: Doctor Who - A collection of all the soundtracks

Grand Shriner
    Maybe he's uplaoding right now, or he's still at work, or hasn't been able to download it.
    Or resting, jobs always suck. Unless you're a Time Agent.

All the stupidity in the world in one pakage macdawson's Avatar
    Stand by, people.

I was just about to go to bed... but something tells me perhaps I should stay up just a little longer...

I have this allergy crap in my eyes again so Im fighting watering eyes but Im here
    If he uses megaupload the site might crash

Makes me think of the Stingray puppet cartoon, Stand by for Action!!
    Goldsmith Rules!! Whovian Extraordinaire!!!

I don't bleeping believe this... After all the wait and all the trouble to create the acount...
    They pulled it, it's no longer on sale... AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HATE iTunes!!!!

Sorry, you guys, seems someone put that thing ahead of time and i got to it too late... i.e. after they rectified it.
    DAMN, DAMN, F*$k!!!

Quote Originally Posted by macdawson View Post
    I don't bleeping believe this... After all the wait and all the trouble to create the acount...
    They pulled it, it's no longer on sale... AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HATE iTunes!!!!

Sorry, you guys, seems someone put that thing ahead of time and i got to it too late... i.e. after they rectified it.
    DAMN, DAMN, F*$k!!!

I knew it , I frickin knew it, bastards , they jumped the gun posting it then took it down, they have done this before.

Crikey... the album's gone out of the Aussie store COMPLETELY - not even back to pre-order... just completely bloody gone.

Sorry you went to all that trouble... but thank you so much for trying.

I guess it'll be November 8th as originally planned.

I'm pissed as all hell. I buy the freakin' card, setting the acount is ... not a walk on the beach but do-able, redeem, all goes well and BHAM!!! I get a big "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!" as my reward. After a whole afternoon on the edge... AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Son of a bleeeeeep!!!

Mate, don't worry... You win some, you lose some. It was a long shot anyway. There's nothing you or anybody can do about it either - it's just one of those things... be calm and chuck it down to experience. You can still spend your voucher in the Aussie store...

Dont blame you at all, Ill keep it open and check every now and then just to see if they re up it. Understand your frustration.

It's gone out of the New Zealand store as well. I guess somebody literally *JUST* realised what they'd gone and hastily wiped it out. Two hours ago, it was still there. Bad timing - but never mind...

EDIT: Hold on, all may not be lost. Search for Murray Gold in the Aussie store. The album has gone off the album list, but all the TRACKS are still visible. They're still in there somewhere, because the samples are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by tangotreats View Post
    It's gone out of the New Zealand store as well. I guess somebody literally *JUST* realised what they'd gone and hastily wiped it out. Two hours ago, it was still there. Bad timing - but never mind...
    There was one awhile ago they posted on the US itunes and I pounced on it, then a few days later it was GONE. Mistakes happen but what a doosie of one , Geesh!!

Nope. Looks like you can still buy it track by track - at $1.69 per track. F*@k that. Oh well.

King of the Birabuto Kingdom littlesmegger's Avatar
    Really?! That sucks! :/ Still, there was someone on here who said they'd purchased it wasn't there... hint hint wink wink

Now on Wii U's Nintendo Network alongside Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Steam
    Search for 'littlesmegger' to add me to your friend's list.

Yup... this person appears to have vanished though...

Nope. Looks like you can still buy it track by track - at $1.69 per track. F*@k that. Oh well.

They may relist it , keep trying, Ill keep looking as long as my eyes let me.

Time to admit defeat on this one, folks. I'm going to bed.

Thanks again Macdawson... don't get too mad. You tried. We're massively grateful for that.

Buy the following if you can:

Doctor Who XI
    The Sun's Gone Wobbly
    I'm the Doctor
    The Madman with a Box
    Amy in the TARDIS
    Amy's Theme
    Victory of the Daleks
    River's Path
    The Life and Death of Amy Pond
    A River of Tears
    I Remember You
    Onwards!

EDIT: Well, I listed those since they seem to be the most popular. Use the rest of money to grab the tracks you want

Ide send them a email complaining , you never know you might get it for free no wait its itunes , oh well

King of the Birabuto Kingdom littlesmegger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moontrekker View Post
    Ide send them a email complaining , you never know you might get it for free no wait its itunes , oh well
    Actually I know a lot of people that Apple have been good to on iTunes... someone purchased an episode of House in HD, and got it in SD, so iTunes gave them a free series pass in HD as an apology.

All the tracks are still listed but when you click BUY it gives you an error message. all that is available is listening to the sample. That way they don't have to redo everything. They took down only what was necessary to prevent purchase. DAMNED SOB's.

Quote Originally Posted by macdawson View Post
    All the tracks are still listed but when you click BUY it gives you an error message. all that is available is listening to the sample. That way they don't have to redo everything. They took down only what was necessary to prevent purchase. DAMNED SOB's.

Send them a email and explain the situation to them you never know and it couldnt hurt.

I damn TIme and Space forever now >__<

Anyway, thanks for the effort man!

Grand Shriner
    Oh well, it was fun. Don't be frustated, we'll get it eventually. Let's just enjoy Halloween now.

I would advise against that. It's against their T&Cs to purchase something from a store other than in your country - and you have a give a fraudulent address in order to get an account. They are hardly going to be pleased to hear about how somebody did that.

And... with the release, all they did was make a mistake and then rectify it. We're not *losing* anything so we hardly have anything to complain about. They'll say "tough shit, it's not released until November 8th" and that'll be the end of that.

Big shame, but absolutely nothing that can be done about it.