Page 96 of 996 FirstFirst ... 468690919293949596979899100101102106146196596 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 24877
Like Tree48003Likes

Thread: DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by evilmonk View Post
    I know i've asked before but incase someone has found them - anyone have CE Clockwise Man or Monsters Inside audio?
    CE?
    I have the RNIB ones (TCM read by Glen McCready, TMI read by David Thorpe, both at 128kbps). Just heading to bed now, but can put these up tomorrow if no-one beats me to it, or has a better/different version.

Just a quickie - anyone willing to grab some stuff of a torrent site (theempire.bz) that I'm barred from due to their stupid ratio settings? PM for details if happy to help.

EDIT TO ADD - Been given a useful bit of advice on this, so not to worried about it now.

etiquette someone? found a heap of freshly upped links on another site all working - link to site or link to files - or pm me for details?

JD - CE=9th

and yes please

I'd say ... d/l them, share somewhere else, publish those links but say upfront you're re-sharing but they're not yours.

thanks nobber - i'm still d/ling now and it will probably take a while for me to up cos my net is shite right now. I'll try and up over the next few days. School holidays here so i've got limited net time too.

a bit of fun here - sound bites from doctor who to download

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

also pictures, videos etc

Has anyone come across "The Way through the woods" narrated by Una McCormack? Please?

Also looking for TW Long time dead, the men who sold the world and army of one audios.
    likes this.

also pictures, videos etc

Has anyone come across "The Way through the woods" narrated by Una McCormack? Please?

Also looking for TW Long time dead, the men who sold the world and army of one audios.
    I would also love to have TW Long time dead, the men who sold the world & army of one
    "With A Dashing Hero Like Me on the Case, How Can We Fail"? ~ Captain Jack Harkness

I know i've asked before but incase someone has found them - anyone have CE Clockwise Man or Monsters Inside audio?
    Here are those 2:
    Spoiler!

Yay! Thanks for those!

Happy to oblige, but Una McCormack wrote the NSA Book - the audiobook is read by Clare Corbett
    Spoiler!

Sorry - I thought I had these, as a I recognised the titles, but it seems I have the books as PDF, but not the audios
    If anyone has the audios, I'd be interested too...

Shriner
    A few pages back someone posted a pretty definitive collection of the DW comics from the 4th Doctor on up. I was wondering if anyone has similar collections for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Doctors, the old TV Comics and stuff from the Annuals and so forth? I know it's all a bit naff, but I find that stuff kind of charming.

Also still looking for Large Conclusions main range 124, 125, 126 and 129. Selfish of me, really.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by broomere View Post
    A few pages back someone posted a pretty definitive collection of the DW comics from the 4th Doctor on up. I was wondering if anyone has similar collections for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Doctors, the old TV Comics and stuff from the Annuals and so forth? I know it's all a bit naff, but I find that stuff kind of charming.

Also still looking for Large Conclusions main range 124, 125, 126 and 129. Selfish of me, really.
    #124 + #125 + #126

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedgehog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by broomere View Post
    #124 + #125 + #126
    And here's the other one:
    Spoiler!
    likes this.

Comicky goodness.

Spoiler!
    likes this.

"But this time is different." The Doctor regarded me sadly.
    "I forgot, you've never travelled into your personal past before, have you, Jamie?
    You see, you can't alter events from your own history. Because, if you did, you'd end up altering yourself.
    If Culloden hadn't happened, you'd be a different person."

Shriner
    I apologize if I missed this

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    likes this.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone happen to have any of the "Timr Loord homeworld" series, I've got the first one so 1.2 1.3 and 1.4 would be amazing, but obviously don't worry if its any hassle!

I think I could listen to Lalla Ward read the phone book and enjoy it! And in everthing that Louise Jameson has done for Large Conclusions just sounds like she hasn't aged a day since leaving the programme!

Shriner
    anyone know where i could find the "about time" books, lawrence miles and tat Wood

Cheers for the SJA pdf's, Madkalnod- much appreciated
    sharing is caring- it's better to keep alive than to let wither & die

Not DW, but one for all the other happy nerds and geeks out there ... The Guild:I'm The One That's Cool - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]!

whoa - just went to d/l something and wup is download your own files only now.....

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Not wishing to sound terribly picky but I wasn't talking about the whole arc, just that trilogy.

Compared to 'Chimes' ... difficult. I think, for me it's down to context. 'Chimes' is definitely up there battling for any 'Top List' and can be listened to every-now-and-then, but if you start at 'Storm Warning' and work your way through the series to 'Scherzo' those last three just blow me away. Much the same way as Lucie Miller/To The Death just explodes at the end of EDA-S4. (In fact those two may even tie for top-stop)

Last summer I listened to all of 8th's and the Divergent-Universe wasn't as bad as I'd remembered, but the return back to our universe and how Davros was all entwined in it all was a bit hamfisted.

C'rizz had some great potential, but was hobbled being back in our universe having to constantly explain why he looked different and a rushed departure as Briggs stamped his mark on the ranges. From what I gather the idea for the character had been something along the lines of (if you'll excuse the phrase and not take it too literally) The Doctor does a Columbo. Folks were dying, the audience KNOWS it was C'rizz 'absolving' them, but the Doctor doesn't. Or something like that. Not really sure if would have worked or not, but at least 'Absolution' could have been a better story if we'd had some foreshadowing.
    I didn't realize that about Briggs, interesting.

I did re-listen to the first part of the 8th Doctor stories with my wife (she prefers the audios to the TV stories, as she says "the effects are better when I do them in my head" ), but there are a few of them I just don't want to re-visit. The one with no light, and the one in the glass-tube universe (I think that's the first one in the divergent universe). To be honest, I never really felt like C'rizz's whole thing was very well explained, just that he was sort of weird and had some kind of indoctrination to kill people. Charley also grated on me after awhile, and I've only recently gotten into her being with CBaker, which is vaguely annoying.

I've only listened to 2 of the Lucie Miller ones so far. Verdict not in on her yet.

It's nice to be able to discuss these a bit, though. Seems like nobody who listens to them really ever wants to talk about them.

Thanks Evilmonk,
    Another one bites the dust then...

Announcement: All sharing has been disabled. Wupload is not a file sharing site. If you uploaded a file, only you can download it and it can't be shared with anyone else.

Use Mediafire (free - no pass) or other small file-sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    I've only listened to 2 of the Lucie Miller ones so far. Verdict not in on her yet.
    Lucie's the best! Those 8th Doctor stories are (mostly) spot-on! And Sherridan Smith's obvious enthusiasm for the project, in the interviews, is a joy to listen to, as well!

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedgehog View Post
    I think I could listen to Lalla Ward read the phone book and enjoy it! And in everthing that Louise Jameson has done for Large Conclusions just sounds like she hasn't aged a day since leaving the programme!
    I know I'm in a minority here but I think the Big Finish portrayal of Romana has been awful! She spends the whole of the Gallifrey series sneering down her nose at everyone & making snide & insulting comments, even to her own friends & supporters & people on whose help she relies! I know she was always a bit stuck-up but she was one of my favourite TV companions & now I can't find anything remotely likeable about her!

I never quite know how to deal with a solitary soldier who is trapped amongst burning trees

Spoiler!
    , , and 1 others like this.

I am the Ataxer DrakeRavensmith's Avatar
    Agreed, Lucie Miller was fantastic. I was so sorry to see her story end. Let's hope they give her some Companion Chronicles.

For all those old Bolt.org members. This is what happens when I try and visit the site now.
    and like this.
    Have you ever been talking to someone and they tell you that you remembered something wrong and, despite your often excellent memory, it's happened so much that you wonder if you're not slipping along parallel dimensions so similar to our own that the differences are so minute as to be unnoticeable and then become afraid that one day you'll wake up and an American will be playing the Doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRavensmith View Post

For all those old Bolt.org members. This is what happens when I try and visit the site now.
    i tried to join that site a few days ago but the admin had disabled registration - i think i had a lucky escape