Page 94 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 4484888990919293949596979899100104144194594 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 24996
Like Tree48226Likes

Thread: DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMA THREAD

I am the Ataxer DrakeRavensmith's Avatar
    You're talking about the Sixth Doctor's jacket aren't you?
    Have you ever been talking to someone and they tell you that you remembered something wrong and, despite your often excellent memory, it's happened so much that you wonder if you're not slipping along parallel dimensions so similar to our own that the differences are so minute as to be unnoticeable and then become afraid that one day you'll wake up and an American will be playing the Doctor?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] by [Hidden link. Register to see links.], on Flickr

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] by [Hidden link. Register to see links.], on Flickr
    , and like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRavensmith View Post
    You're talking about the Sixth Doctor's jacket aren't you?
    Let us never talk of it again ....

and like this.

I'm guessing the date is wrong on those Radio Times pages, evilmonk...?

Otherwise, that article would have been published 2 weeks before the announcement, and Steven "SteeMo"/"The Moff" Moffatt would have been having a hysterical and public hissy-fit. I don't think even the mighty Radio Times would be willing to incur that wrath...

it's actually meant to say 31/03/12 but that's the date that appears on the flickr page

Spoiler!
    , , and 1 others like this.

For all you lucky peeps, this one is currently a thread-exclusive! (as I've just finished it and not put it anywhere else yet).
    Spoiler!

Let me know if you find any errors, typos or such-like, and I can correct them before this goes elsewhere. As those of you who can compare to the original may notice, I'm something of a perfectionist in my PDFs, so even the fonts are as close to the original as I can get, and every word is duplicated, even the ads at the end. The only concession I allowed myself, is the logo on page 2, which I recreated from scratch, as my original has 'library marks' over it, and so I refused to scan it...
    , , and 3 others like this.

Stainless Steel Rat bladerunner13's Avatar
    I know this is way off topic, but I'm trying to help my brother out...he's looking for Young Indiana Jones novels that have been made into PDFs or ePubs (or whatever). Does anyone know if these exist (he's already tried the raven forum, but someone offered to sell him them--not even the real novels)?

Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner13 View Post
    I know this is way off topic, but I'm trying to help my brother out...he's looking for Young Indiana Jones novels that have been made into PDFs or ePubs (or whatever). Does anyone know if these exist (he's already tried the raven forum, but someone offered to sell him them--not even the real novels)?

Thanks in advance...
    This torrent seems to cover some of them...
    Spoiler!

If torrent is no good for you, let me know and I'll put them elsewhere for you.
    and like this.

S4 of the two Victorian gentlemen would be nice if out. Thanks for 1's and 2's.
    Does anyone want my 2006 interview with Katy Manning. Was on Bolt for some time. Exclusive if you don't have it already. Set just before "Doomsday" being aired on ABC 1 Australia.

, and Exterminate Me like this.

Found this in my wonderings - some CE to enjoy

Spoiler!
    and like this.

Grand Shriner
    Hello,

Need some help.....

Are there any fan edits of the Doctor Who series for the 9th, 10th or 11th doctors?

Thank you!

Such as?

Grand Shriner
    That's why I am asking.....I really don't know
    I have seen fanedits of the earlier doctors but nothing of the newer doctors....
    I was curious to see what someone may have put together
    I had heard there was one for the 9th and one for the 10th but I haven't seen it around.....I believe they may have been based on the last episodes but I am not sure

Dork Lord of the Sith MadKalnod's Avatar
    Thanks enormously for Track 5, JD!

In the meantime, here's the remainder of a spin-off series starring the late yet long-loved Liz. Get 'em while they're hot:

Spoiler!

A tangentially related series dealing with a rebellious "Robin Hood in space" will follow.
    , and like this.
    "There are some corners of the universe that have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought." - Doctor Who

"I'm not scared of monsters. They're scared of me." - Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by jrtxs2001 View Post
    That's why I am asking.....I really don't know
    I have seen fanedits of the earlier doctors but nothing of the newer doctors....
    I was curious to see what someone may have put together
    I had heard there was one for the 9th and one for the 10th but I haven't seen it around.....I believe they may have been based on the last episodes but I am not sure
    Dunno. Probably YouTube would be your best bet.

Grand Shriner
    I am actually on there right now.....there are some clips but not full episodes.....

If I knew how do that myself, I would love to do something like the 3 Doctors with the most recent doctors.....

I am actually on there right now.....there are some clips but not full episodes.....

If I knew how do that myself, I would love to do something like the 3 Doctors with the most recent doctors.....
    I like [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s Doctor Who fan films on YouTube, especially the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] episodes (3x10 min parts with plans for more)

Quote Originally Posted by MadKalnod View Post
    Thanks enormously for Track 5, JD!
    No problem! Sorry it was messed up the first time - I have no idea why...

Grand Shriner
    I wish he had more to it.....i do like the concept

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamdoggy View Post
    I like [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s Doctor Who fan films on YouTube
    I love Babelcolours YouTube vids too, especially the "[Hidden link. Register to see links.]" Its just Doctor Who clips over a backing track, but all the clips tie into the lyrics so well. I've never worked out where the "space sailing ships" clip is from though at 2:36 on that video, does anyone know? It looks far too good to be from Enlightenment!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

And if I could put in a request it would be great if anyone had any of the 7th "Missing" Large Conclusion audios, and if anyone has the freebie audio that came with the official mag that featured number 8 and the companion with the same name as [Hidden link. Register to see links.] that would also be awesome! I can't do torrents sadly, no worries at all if no-one can, I realise its a lot of effort and bandwidth and time.
    Exterminate Me likes this.

Try these on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamdoggy View Post
    For all you lucky peeps, this one is currently a thread-exclusive! (as I've just finished it and not put it anywhere else yet).
    Spoiler!

Let me know if you find any errors, typos or such-like, and I can correct them before this goes elsewhere. As those of you who can compare to the original may notice, I'm something of a perfectionist in my PDFs, so even the fonts are as close to the original as I can get, and every word is duplicated, even the ads at the end. The only concession I allowed myself, is the logo on page 2, which I recreated from scratch, as my original has 'library marks' over it, and so I refused to scan it...
    Chapter 5 pg 105 - one section of small text "benny allowed herself to relax" etc
    pg 123 lust instead i assume of just

Grand Shriner
    I like the Britain's Got Talent clip

I saw on the web after searching and there is a Parting Of The Ways and Last Of The Timelords/Time Crash Enhanced Special Edition posted on torrents but I don't have access to torrents.....
    I would be curious to see them if possible.....
    Would anyone be able to locate those?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by evilmonk View Post
    Chapter 5 pg 105 - one section of small text "benny allowed herself to relax" etc
    pg 123 lust instead i assume of just
    Thanks evilmonk! Not sure how I missed page 105, although I did find lines like that on most pages. Well done for spotting the one on pg 123 though - one letter wrong is much harder to spot.
    I've updated the version on my share, if anyone wants to re-download it with corrections...
    Spoiler!
    likes this.

Dork Lord of the Sith MadKalnod's Avatar
    And now, here's a series tangentially related to Doctor Who, and the spin-off series that it conects through, also recently requested. Get them while they're hot:

Spoiler!

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedgehog View Post
    And if I could put in a request it would be great if anyone had any of the 7th "Missing" Large Conclusion audios, and if anyone has the freebie audio that came with the official mag that featured number 8 and the companion with the same name as [Hidden link. Register to see links.] that would also be awesome! I can't do torrents sadly, no worries at all if no-one can, I realise its a lot of effort and bandwidth and time.
    I've got them. Give me a day or two to upload them.
    , , and 1 others like this.

Grand Shriner
    Absolutely had to share this.

2 words for you.

TARDIS. Ring.
    (from tumblr.com/blog/patheticperipatetic )

Spoiler!

Go ahead. Try to convince me that this isn't 7 different layers of awesome.
    , , and 4 others like this.