Page 92 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 428286878889909192939495969798102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 25648
Like Tree49872Likes

Thread: DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by evilmonk View Post
    Unfortunately kids insist on being fed lol. And with easter and two kids birthdays in the next couple of weeks my 'spare' money is spoken for right now lmao
    Pesky kids and family!
    likes this.

I am the Ataxer DrakeRavensmith's Avatar
    Hey! The smile on your child's face is easily worth all the Doctor Who merchandise in the world.

Especially if they have braces, those things cost a fortune.
    and like this.
    Have you ever been talking to someone and they tell you that you remembered something wrong and, despite your often excellent memory, it's happened so much that you wonder if you're not slipping along parallel dimensions so similar to our own that the differences are so minute as to be unnoticeable and then become afraid that one day you'll wake up and an American will be playing the Doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRavensmith View Post
    Especially if they have braces, those things cost a fortune.
    ROFL!!!

Jxaxgxo & Lxixgxhxtxfxoxoxt S1

Spoiler!
    and like this.

Dork Lord of the Sith MadKalnod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmonk View Post
    Everything i've left in your list - wasn't a huge fan of Sarah Jane when she was in early Who (too much screaming for my liking lol) but i like SJA.
    As for Blakes 7 - i was obsessed with that show lol

thank you in advance
    I'm away from the office where I keep all my audios, but I can start ripping/zipping/posting on Monday.
    "There are some corners of the universe that have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought." - Doctor Who

"I'm not scared of monsters. They're scared of me." - Doctor Who

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Thanks so much for all the recent postings!

Next on my list are the large, Finnish monthlies 124, 125, 126 and 129 (motley assortment, I know).

Golden Sun/Tales Fan! GoldenTalesGeek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkfish View Post
    Many thanks!
    You're welcome. Bear in mind: It's just the story itself. I edited together all 4 parts into their own individual .mp3 file after discarding the CD extras following 1 listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Quanna View Post
    It's been a long time since I've listened to Zagreus, and at the time I wasn't very familiar with the Brigadier. Reading your explanation makes me feel like I should listen to it again
    I'd heard so many bad things about Zagreus that I had it for about a year & a half before I could bring myself to listen to it! When I did, I absolutely loved it - couldn't stop listening from start to finish!

Shriner
    I'll have to move it up in my listening queue... currently listening to "Omega" which contains some Zagreus references I'm not entirely getting.

Quote Originally Posted by skytwo View Post
    A page late on this, but yeah, I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now.
    Glad it's not just me then.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by broomere View Post
    I'll have to move it up in my listening queue... currently listening to "Omega" which contains some Zagreus references I'm not entirely getting.
    Don't jump straight to it if you've not heard any of the 8th+Charley stories that proceed it, though, other wise you risk it not making a helluva lot of sense. If anything, make sure you listen to 'Neverland' first which references more than enough to make the following three hours of Zagreus work in context.

Shriner
    Okay, good to know... thanks!

Does anybody have CC: Mother Russia?

The only copies I can find is one that is snap, crackle, pop all the way through and the other that has a glitch at the start.

*Edit* Nevermind, I finally found a copy that doesn't do either!

"But this time is different." The Doctor regarded me sadly.
    "I forgot, you've never travelled into your personal past before, have you, Jamie?
    You see, you can't alter events from your own history. Because, if you did, you'd end up altering yourself.
    If Culloden hadn't happened, you'd be a different person."

Quote Originally Posted by NileQT1987 View Post
    Does anybody have CC: Mother Russia?

The only copies I can find is one that is snap, crackle, pop all the way through and the other that has a glitch at the start.

*Edit* Nevermind, I finally found a copy that doesn't do either!
    curious where you found it - i was having a hunt around and could only find it as a torrent

Shriner
    anyone seen henry and the professors latest?

Yes, it's a torrent. There are a few torrents around and three different rips! Obviously, two of them are defective. The one that works (128kps) is in update 1 at the impish site. I also notice that the running length is longer than the other versions, so the faulty ones probably had a missing chunk of audio (I just listened to it, so there's no repeating section).

*/files/details/2726195/2990670/

The Three Companions is another one I had to find an alternate source for as the .m4b copy going around is also screwy (the omnibus .mp3 works). Also Colin's Axos was glitchy (just a pop at the start in the big collection). And it was here that complete copies of Gallifrey #1 and Faction Paradox #2 were made available (both had several minutes of audio missing).

that would explain why i couldn't find a copy - any chance of you upping to something like 2shared by any chance?

Матушка Россия (Matushka Rossiya)

Spoiler!

Speaking of... I heartily recommend Tom Baker's performance as Rasputin in Nicholas & Alexandra (1971).
    likes this.

Once upon a time there was a story not completed because of a strike

There came a day when a lady read it

Spoiler!
    , , and 2 others like this.

Happy 92nd birthday to the wonderful Patrick Troughton!

R.I.P.

Here's a wonderful tribute to his roles other than as the Doctor: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Pat on Pebble Mill (1973): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Pat, Jon and Peter on Nationwide (1983): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    And on Breakfast Time with Peter (1983): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The Troughton Years (hosted by Jon): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    One of my favorite dramatic Second Doctor fanvids: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

, , and 1 others like this.

Anyone know where i might find The Clockwise Man read by Nicholas Briggs? Or the Monsters Inside read by Camille Coduri. No torrents please

What's your issue with torrents? Never had any trouble. Really, they're no more frightening than any other way of picking stuff up and quite simple. They're also where the majority of material is put.

Though threads like these are far better when you're looking for books and comics. That's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NileQT1987 View Post
    What's your issue with torrents? Never had any trouble. Really, they're no more frightening than any other way of picking stuff up and quite simple. They're also where the majority of material is put.

Though threads like these are far better when you're looking for books and comics. That's for sure.
    I use my son's internet and his network when i access the net. He doesn't want torrents so i don't use them. Simple really.

I am the Ataxer DrakeRavensmith's Avatar
    It's a lot easier to track torrents and get busted for it than the stuff we use here.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRavensmith View Post
    It's a lot easier to track torrents and get busted for it than the stuff we use here.
    exactly my son's reasoning. He's one of those technogeeks lol so if he says i'm not to use torrents i'll do as i'm told lmao.

on another matter - anyone want a cold? I'm giving it away free - just put your hand up and it's yours....

likes this.