Page 9 of 1004 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree48405Likes

Thread: DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMA THREAD

Onion Kid
    Please upload Sentinels of the New Dawn and Short Trips Vol. 3. These are the only ones I'm missing! Thanxabunch!

Onion Kid
    @jadz00, you should specify the format.

First off - many thanks for the links. I've been lurking for a while and never really said Thank You, which is a terrible thing to do. So - THANK YOU!

Secondly - has anyone considered using USENET rather than the various share sites? Once stuff is on there it's damn near impossible to have it removed. And with servers like Giganews and Astraweb you're talking the better part of two years retention.

Again, though, THANK YOU!

Onion Kid
    Afraid I don't really know anything about hiding links from spider bots. I understand the concept, but can be of no real help, would be lovely to see the links return in some new form, though equally don't want to annoy Big Finish so much they stop making new ones!

Bartender to Iris & Panda burneggroll's Avatar

Angry

wallpaper link: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:28 PM.

All posts are for public interest purposes only. Commercial re-use is not authorized.

My Favorite Audios Checklist
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Sorry, triscuitable! But I'm not picky about format-any would do!

Onion Kid
    I think we'd definitely need to keep story titles away from their respective download links, but it would make it pretty difficult to organise, and heavy on FFshrines server if a picture was being used everytime? Though I could be being very niave and not understanding the ways of the internet!

Listened to Kiss of Death a few days ago. I actually felt sorry for Turlough... now that IS a rarity. I'm hoping someone will find the new McCoy Lost story Animal soon. He is always good for an audio drama

Question Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rass View Post
    I'm hoping someone will find the new McCoy Lost story Animal soon. He is always good for an audio drama
    You're in for a wait as it has niot been released yet, and the actual CD is only now being offered on Ebay as a Pre-Sale with some sellers saying release will be around 13th June.

This date seems strange as i had always thought that the BF releases were normally at the end of each calender month.

You can always do something far better and that is actually buy the original when it is released, so that you are surporting BF and this will allow then to continue the excellent range of CDs

Red face Museum Peace (2009)

Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Please re-up Doctor Who - Big Finish - Museum Peace
    The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later

Cool Short Trips: Volume 3

Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Working now...

Thank you again!

Smile Links Post

Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Awesome post!
    Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shriner

Defiant Stain

Slightly off-beam request, perhaps - but does anyone of you kind people out there have the DEFIANT STAIN font. If so, could you upload? I just got a new machine (hard drive on the old one died) and I can't find the font kicking about on the net anywhere... but someone must have it?!

Onion Kid
    Thanxabunch, burneggroll!

Cool

Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Dork Lord of the Sith MadKalnod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatwobblerMang View Post
    Hello burneggroll,

Anyway, one request: in one of your mega-lists you had all the BBV productions, incl. no. 24 "The I" - "I Scream". Unfortunately the RS link there is dead. Any chance for a re-up or something like that?

Thanks a lot again,
    and cheers,
    TM
    The numbering of the BBV Series gets wonky after Infidel's Comet, as it depends on whether or not you count the first Faction Paradox stories as part of the Audio Adventures in Time and Space Line. The one you're looking for is listed as #26 in my files.

Get it while it's hot:

Oidua Aaddvveennttuurreess ixnx Emit aanndd Sxpxaxcxex - VBB 2266 - Txhxex I - Ii Sxcxrxexaxmx

Spoiler!

Note: As a precaution, I have posted the title in "Reverse Double-X Encryption", or "Esrever Ddoouubbllee--xx Exnxcxrxyxpxtxixoxnx". I'm sure you can translate, but search-bots can't.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tippy wooder View Post
    Slightly off-beam request, perhaps - but does anyone of you kind people out there have the DEFIANT STAIN font. If so, could you upload? I just got a new machine (hard drive on the old one died) and I can't find the font kicking about on the net anywhere... but someone must have it?!
    I don't have Defiant Stain (that is, to the best of my knowledge, an in-house creation of the BBC graphics department and not widely available), but I do have the fan-made version, Deviant Strained. If there's any appereciable difference between the two, I haven't seen it.

Tnaived Ssttrraaiinneedd Fxoxnxtx
    Spoiler!
    "There are some corners of the universe that have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought." - Doctor Who

"I'm not scared of monsters. They're scared of me." - Doctor Who

Onion Kid
    ollaH, MmaaddKxaxlxnxoxd,

thank a LOT!
    Now there's one other thing I'm after (for now, that is):
    When I first asked this question here, burneggroll was so kind to point me to something different by BxBxVx: nxo.x x2x4x - eth kkiilllliinngg sxtxoxnxex:

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the files SEEM to be immaculate, but once opened with whatever program you might chose (iTunes, Audacity, VLC, ...), both partsonly run for only (exactly) 30 min each, starting somewhere in the middle of a sentence and also ending extremely abrup.

...tly.
    I did not find any way to make them run the way they are supposed to.
    (According to my mac's finder, the first part should run slightly longer than one hour, but even with the preview function, the file starts right in the "...ddle of the sentence".)
    Try as I might, I never found another source to d/l it from.
    Might you be able to help me out?

Once again: thank you very much for your effort,
    TM

Dork Lord of the Sith MadKalnod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatwobblerMang View Post
    ollaH, MmaaddKxaxlxnxoxd,

thank a LOT!
    Now there's one other thing I'm after (for now, that is):
    When I first asked this question here, burneggroll was so kind to point me to something different by BxBxVx: nxo.x x2x4x - eth kkiilllliinngg sxtxoxnxex:

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the files SEEM to be immaculate, but once opened with whatever program you might chose (iTunes, Audacity, VLC, ...), both partsonly run for only (exactly) 30 min each, starting somewhere in the middle of a sentence and also ending extremely abrup.

...tly.
    I did not find any way to make them run the way they are supposed to.
    (According to my mac's finder, the first part should run slightly longer than one hour, but even with the preview function, the file starts right in the "...ddle of the sentence".)
    Try as I might, I never found another source to d/l it from.
    Might you be able to help me out?

Once again: thank you very much for your effort,
    TM
    I haven't listened to The Killing Stone in its entirety yet, but a quick scan through indicates that there is indeed sound the whole length and not just to the 30-minute mark on my copies. Get it while it's hot:

Oidua Aaddvveennttuurreess ixnx Emit aanndd Sxpxaxcxex - VBB 2244 - Txhxex Gnillik Ssttoonnee

Spoiler!

Thumbs up Sarah Jane Smith

Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Well, it was only a matter of time. I am surprised they lasted as long as they did. :/ I did not have the room on the pc to keep all of the audios, so unfortunately i can not be of any help.

Doctor Who related death notice(s)

Last edited by burneggroll; 03-25-2013 at 11:35 PM.