Page 132 of 979 FirstFirst ... 3282122126127128129130131132133134135136137138142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 24474
Like Tree47155Likes

Thread: DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMA THREAD

Onion Kid
    This thread is amazing and I have got nearly all chronological physician stories now which is great but I simply cannot find

8x6 txhxex xrxexaxpxixnxg

Anybody able to help??

Golden Sun/Tales Fan! GoldenTalesGeek's Avatar
    Read on the Large Conclusion site as well their Twitter that this month's stories are now available. Can't wait to hear 'em.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by besthead View Post
    First off, that MxAxRxY story was part of the regular monthly release that month. It was one of those releases with 4 one-parters. They later made that one story available as a cheap download to try to entice sales when she became a regular companion in the main range mini-season.
    Dear besthead,
    thanks for clearing that up!

Cheers,
    T.M.

Yay! We're back!
    Happy my $5 went some way to getting us back faster...

While I don't agree with the Shrine holding the site to ransom in the way they did, preventing access for everyone until enough money was raised to pay their bills, as the owner of several websites, I can understand why they did it.

Of course, all my sites cost a LOT less than $1,500 per month - maybe the Shrine needs to get a new host...?
    evilmonk, shiro2 and angryapricot like this.

Grand Shriner
    Is there a current updated version of the 11th Doctor Chronology?
    I checked the Doctor Who Reference site but it hasn't been updated in a while
    Thank you!

Shriner
    I didn't see it here, could one of you fine gents help out with the 12th of the Doctor's Friends Fables called "The donut-shaped Objects of a-place-that-sounds-a-bit-like-Ikarus"
    (...god, I'm bad with those sysnonyms)

Grand Shriner
    If you wanted to keep something from harm you would - ?????

If you were alive after a specific event you would - ?????

It's not difficult and it's 162 in the ongoing Enormous Ending range and it's just out [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Also, RIP Mary Tamm, who has apparently passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamdoggy View Post
    Yay! We're back!
    Happy my $5 went some way to getting us back faster...

While I don't agree with the Shrine holding the site to ransom in the way they did, preventing access for everyone until enough money was raised to pay their bills, as the owner of several websites, I can understand why they did it.

Of course, all my sites cost a LOT less than $1,500 per month - maybe the Shrine needs to get a new host...?
    Agreed, Jamdoggy. Unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of funds, otherwise I'd gladly donate to this fine site. I've gotten many a soundtrack from here. Some of them are REALLY hard to get or are out of print, like the Club Nintendo stuff or the "Farscape Classics" albums from La La Land Records. Not to mention keeping up with the output from Large Conclusion. Speaking of which...

Quote Originally Posted by Cushing View Post
    If you wanted to keep something from harm you would - ?????

If you were alive after a specific event you would - ?????

It's not difficult and it's 162 in the ongoing Enormous Ending range and it's just out [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thanks, Cushing! I hope you'll also be able to provide the lost tale of the origins of the potato-headed soldiers. Been looking forward to that one for awhile. In fact, it's the one that convinced me to delve into the Lost Stories range.

Grand Shriner
    You're going to have to get that one elsewhere I'm afraid - I only have limited funds to buy these.

Glad to see us back - a small donation goes a long way.

Very, very sad to hear of this news:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gutted. She was my Romana. farewll lovely, funny, beautiful Mary Tamm.

Mary Tamm?! Didn't she just record some stuff for the scarfed one's audio adventures not too long ago? Damn, that's crazy. Also, Cushing, I understand. I appreciate your sharing all the same.

MJS
    Thanks Cushing

So gutted about Mary Tamm, if the so called 'Classic' series didnt have such great actors like Mary, Caroline John, Lis Sladen & Nick Courtney I wouldnt be half as keen on 'New' Who. It's its great history that helps to make it so loveable today- just my opinion. R.I.P. all those who have left us. In the last couple of years too many have left us..... but left us with some lovely memories of very well made, enjoyable TV
    Grubbuts and uswhofan like this.
    sharing is caring- it's better to keep alive than to let wither & die

Just listened to newest Large Conclusion monthly story, and I thought it was really great. I'm totally looking forward to hearing the next one. It also makes me wonder how it's all gonna play out in the end. All I need to hear is the lost tale of the origin of the potato-headed soldiers, and I'm sorted.

2 requests...any chance of a Dark Horizons pdf/epub to go with the audio that was kindly uploaded.
    Also...what is the Star Wars equivelant to this site. Forums, free book downloads, news, etc... Recently got the complete SW book download and would love to talk to others about them, order to read them, on-going characters, etc...
    Thanks in advance....

Grand Shriner
    Theforce.net has extensive forums. As long as you don't mention the source of your collection, you'd probably be good to go.

On a related note, I found the Revan book worth a read, but not a buy. Don't pay money for that thing, you'll only send the wrong message.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhoof View Post
    Theforce.net has extensive forums. As long as you don't mention the source of your collection, you'd probably be good to go.

On a related note, I found the Revan book worth a read, but not a buy. Don't pay money for that thing, you'll only send the wrong message.
    Nonsense, Revan was 1 of the few hardcovers I bought and I did not regret it 1 bit. It was 1 of the most worthwhile books to buy. And many held it in high regard.

And TFN is a good forum for discussions and all that, but downloads like here can be found at an other better place. I PMed you about it Who Lover.
    jk32 likes this.

Is Anyone Having Trouble Getting into the Green Impish Site? For several Days now I Keep Getting Server Too Busy Message!
    "With A Dashing Hero Like Me on the Case, How Can We Fail"? ~ Captain Jack Harkness

Been like it for a few days. Hardware issue, apparently.

Shriner
    Hmm... Any chance of some 8th treks being uploaded? Season four in particular.

edit: Wow, it was right there. What about NotAnymore from the same season?

Quote Originally Posted by Grubbuts View Post
    Glad to see us back - a small donation goes a long way.

Very, very sad to hear of this news:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gutted. She was my Romana. farewll lovely, funny, beautiful Mary Tamm.
    I agree completely: regal, composed, and able to keep up with all the zanyness of the key to time.....another sad loss for this year...

King of Hueco Mundo
    does anyone have the new lost story please?

Srude, be patient. I want it as well, but we're just gonna have to wait for now.

Shriner
    The impish site is down from a denial of service attack. Because of all the attacks from industry groups, they had to move out of Canada, and are down to one main person who works on the servers. So, they said it might be a while before they're back online.