Page 1 of 1060 123456711511015011001 ... LastLast
Like Tree52012Likes

Thread: DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMA THREAD

DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMA THREAD

got my work cut out for me , thanks!!
    Goldsmith Rules!! Whovian Extraordinaire!!!

And if there are any requests that you cannot forfill: I will keep my eye out for those

Theres a crowd, is the same as Roof of the World 5th Doctors Adventures

I have like 55 or so. But they have been putting them out for like a decade, or more. So there are lots out there I don't have. Which is good, cause these are taking up a good chunk of my library right now.....

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by moontrekker View Post
    Theres a crowd, is the same as Roof of the World 5th Doctors Adventures

Fixed, thanks. Correct link:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    rob.j likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Have any Eight Doctor adventures? Sweet thread.

Yes, quite a few. I'll get there soon.

I have about a dozen.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Young View Post
    Have any Eight Doctor adventures? Sweet thread.
    I have the first 2 complete seasons of the 8th Doctor and Lucie Miller, Part of the third and forth season as well.

I also have a number of the 6th Doctor's adventures in Mp3 format that i am in the process of deleteing as i obtain the actual cds from Amazon.

aything you want to post is most welcome. I will add your links to the first post, if you put any up.

I am really very new to these. I know there are "seasons", but do not have a comprehensive info on what is where..

Grand Shriner
    Currently Big Finish run Doctor who stories in MIni Seasons or a full seasons.

A Mini season to me is made of 3 stories, sometimes linked. A example of this is Big Finish bringing back everyone one from Peter Davidson's second year - Turlough, Tegan, Nyssa & the 5th Doctor.

A Full season to me is like 7-8 stories which may be linked. An example of this is the Colin Baker Dr's Lost Stories. Sylvester McCoy's Lost Stories (Soon to be released) and McGann's 8th Doctor Series.

I belive I have still the 3 recent peter Davidson's stories with Tegan Turlough & Nysaa, so I'll look at finding away of getting these up.

These are not my rips, but someone's else that i've managed to get hold of as a torrent.

Anything is welcome. These are not my rips either. I never had access to these until recently. In the States, well here anyway, they are not readily found in even specialty stores. I got all of these as dl's from another site. They are from various uploaders. That site's thread was shut down by Big finish. I do not know if ours will last, we'll see.

I loved the movie and McGann too bad we didnt get any stories from him, but these audio adventures are great Thanks.

Grand Shriner
    I've only listened to a dozen or so of the audio dramas, but the ones I have heard are pretty terrific. I especially like the Seventh Doctor ones; I was never a fan of McCoy, but the great work he did on the Big Finish tales I've heard actually made me love his take on the Doctor!

Crap, guize.
    I once had Dalek Empire, and other awesome stuff like Apocalypse Element and "Enemy of the Daleks".
    Unfortunately, it's long gone. I've been trying to find them again for some time... no luck. : <
    I will be on the lookout though... but if you guys already have the Dalek Empire related stories then give me a sign.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by biff_stroganoff View Post
    I've only listened to a dozen or so of the audio dramas, but the ones I have heard are pretty terrific. I especially like the Seventh Doctor ones; I was never a fan of McCoy, but the great work he did on the Big Finish tales I've heard actually made me love his take on the Doctor!
    I never liked Mccoy's or C. Baker's Doctor on TV, but listerning to them via the BF audio i have new found respect for both actors as there doctors.

Out of Mccoy and C.Baker, I do prefer Colin Baker's softer/matured Doctor then his TV rude Counter-part

As for McCoy, he works on Audio for me, as i don't have to watch a comic actor who started off sticking creatures down his trouser's to entertain people, run the programe into hibernation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharaxel View Post
    Crap, guize.
    I once had Dalek Empire, and other awesome stuff like Apocalypse Element and "Enemy of the Daleks".
    Unfortunately, it's long gone. I've been trying to find them again for some time... no luck. : <
    I will be on the lookout though... but if you guys already have the Dalek Empire related stories then give me a sign.
    Here you go Kharaxel:

Dalek Empire I:

1.1 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    1.2 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    1.3 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    1.4 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dalek Empire II:

Chapter 1 & 2 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Chapter 3 & 4 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dalek Empire III:

Chapter 3 & 4 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Chapter 5 & 6 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dalek Empire IV:
    Chapter 3 & 4 + extras - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Babydoll: Did you managed to find the disc yet for those extras I asked for in the other Doctor Who topic?

Oh crap... sorry for the late reply.
    Thanks for those, Exar Xan. : > I appreciate it.

You're welcome

Onion Kid

BBC Target readings

Hi, so not exactly audio drama - but any chance of people adding the Target readings that are available?

Specifically I'm after:
    • Daleks: The Mutation of Time
    • Terror of the Autons
    • The Awakening
    • The Edge of Destruction
    • The War Games

They used to be added at TheBox but these most recent ones don't seems to be there. What I liked was that the uploaders would include scans of the inlays, discs labels and booklets so I could print out my own.

Any help here maybe, thanks?

King of the Birabuto Kingdom littlesmegger's Avatar
    Okay now this is a thread I need to keep my eye on! :P Cheers for these guys!

Now on Wii U's Nintendo Network alongside Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Steam
    Search for 'littlesmegger' to add me to your friend's list.

Grand Shriner
    I found this site:

It has a decent number of the early Big Finish productions available frmo Hotfile. Check the tags for Dr. Who, and you should be able to find them all. I'd post the direct links myself, but I'm too lazy. I thought it was worth passing along,though.

Parmadil
    Surprised you have not "The Sirens of Time."

Onion Kid
    Would you happen to have the soundtracks to the missing episodes? I bought a few off of Amazon UK but they are not sold here in Canada and are always imports that cost alot. Thanks.

For all things Who score, there is already a mega thread set up:

All the stupidity in the world in one pakage macdawson's Avatar
    This was a great idea, Babydoll. I'm only interested in the new DW stories from the 9th Doctor onward, it took me a while to find the ones i have, this makes it a lot easier. Kudos.