Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Danny Elfman - The Danny Elfman & Tim Burton 25th Anniversary Music Box

Well, if that is true, then help folks out and point the way. I do ot even know what soulseek is. At none of the blogs I belong to does anyone have these rips. And that means most ogf the big name shares here do not have a lead. So, if you do, or if you have them, then please share

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

eeewww. Souseek is PtoP share? I thought that was an inherently dangerous way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    eeewww. Souseek is PtoP share? I thought that was an inherently dangerous way to go?
    Not in this case. It's THE way to go as far as I'm concerned. It's also completely safe - I've been using it since 2005 and never had any kind of security issue.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HaloOfTheSun View Post
    With all due respect to budarc he wasn't the first to post rips of the set nor was he the only one. Rips of nearly the entire set in 320 were up on soulseek the day he posted only the Edward Scissorhands disc. Since then I've seen rips of the set in FLAC in various places as well.
    Then point the way, because all I've seen on there are the SAME rips posted here. Looking at the disc numbers and titles it's obvious of that.

Yes, and most are posted by Konio in various names. I see torrents, but again, I am not able to do those. So, if you have info, please dish?

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

JH. if you trust soulseek, I will look at it. Also did you see there is a rip of the Troy recording sessions @ 320 around? I just wondered if that was an upgrade for you? I never bothered with them, as they are like 16 versions of the same track.....

The TROY sessions are most likely the same as they've been ever since they came out - same 320k mp3s, same CD 'skipping' and 'popping' glitches in most tracks.

Slsk is great because it's like pulling the files directly off a person's computer folder that they choose to make visible.

Onion Kid
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] sorry to spoil the pm-ing fun, but this has all disk download links- and all cd's are separate links (yay)

Shriner
    Any word on a dvd-rip of the box's dvd ?

Are there any mirrors for this?
    I would love to grab this but when I try it says 'File Not Found' or 'File Removed'.

Onion Kid
    All links are dead.
    I would love to have this collection, please reupload.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

All links are dead.

7,249~3,833~1,000 Club WildwoodPark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder89 View Post
    All links are dead.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

All links are dead.
    Well thankfully it's only a 17 disc set so I am sure someone will post it for you when they get a chance.

Onion Kid
    For those interested I have found a thread with the links still working (Slow)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Onion Kid
    that look amazing

Onion Kid
    Hello!
    I would like to have this superb collection, is that you can have the upload again please?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Hello!
    I would like to have this superb collection, is that you can have the upload again please?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder89 View Post

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Not all of them are working (see disc 1)

Onion Kid
    That's nice, but I'd really like to have them all ... There is no way that someone mayest again?

Grand Shriner
    I have the whole collection in FLAC, but it would take a very long time to upload everything (the boxset is 6.33 Go). Try first to download what is already avalaible (some links may still work) and tell me the ones you can't find...

Onion Kid
    No links works, not one fucking link! Please, for the love of adorable puppies, upload if possible!

Quote Originally Posted by horrorguy03 View Post
    No links works, not one fucking link! Please, for the love of adorable puppies, upload if possible!
    Wow...Etiquette much? You've been a member here for almost two and a half years and this is your first post?--this is the way you let the world (the Shrine) know of your existence? Good luck getting a re-upload with that kind of language and attitude.
    In search of: 2012, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Shawshank Redemption, Chronicles of Narnia. Nothing to trade for now.

Grand Shriner The Rancid Cheese's Avatar
    Well I too humbly request an upload, cannot believe I missed this one . . .

Collector of things called CD's??? McGlynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by horrorguy03 View Post
    While this is a rather rude way to request something, I do hope someone can reupload these too. Would've bought the box myself, but it's too damn expensive if I wanna buy it in Europe. It's reasonably priced in the US now with the reduced price, but thats's only for American customers

If someone would just start with one at a time, there must be more members out there who've gotten the FLAC files when they were first posted. Would highly appreciate the effort!

Onion Kid
    So sorry for my rudeness in here, I was just sort of frustrated that's all. My apologies. Don't want to upset anyone now over here since this forum has given me a lot of joy. I should be more thankful of all the effort these people have in bringing all this music over here. =D

7,249~3,833~1,000 Club WildwoodPark's Avatar
    I would like to hear this set as well, I am not to familiar with Danny Elfman as a composer but I liked him when he was with Flock Of Seagulls.
    The Dimensioner and Big E like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WildwoodPark View Post
    I would like to hear this set as well, I am not to familiar with Danny Elfman as a composer but I liked him when he was with Flock Of Seagulls.
    Oh my god! I have one of their songs on my iPod! It's great!

What did Elfman do with them?

I love Danny Elfman's work. I think it's quite memorable due to it's whimsical quality. Chanel even went as far as using a track from his Edward Scissorhands score for their latest Number 5 ad!

I would be happy with just the Pee-Wee and Beetlejuice uploads from this collection, but I'll be patient and throw rocks at the windows of my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Big E View Post
    I would be happy with just the Pee-Wee and Beetlejuice uploads from this collection, but I'll be patient and throw rocks at the windows of my mind...
    Pay attention...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast