Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: The Blade Runner Soundtracks Ultimate Thread

Hi Guys. I really appreciate all the posts so far i love this music. All my stuff is posted in lossless. If someones gonna sell something they download, mp3 aint gonna stop em. Conversely, those of us who really love this soundtrack and have wanted to find more and more music (for over the past decade in my case) are kinda screwed to get the ultimate audio experience. Its nice to be able to grab some flacs and burn your own audio cd and listen to it with the headphones on.

Everything i post will be in lossless if i have it. Id urge the rest of the community to do the same.

Hi all,

I have clearly said in the first post i will share some BR Bootlegs i've found in MP3 Format and 320 KBPS when possible...Now i could understand some of you want them in FLAC Format.

But as some of thoses bootlegs are very hard to find, are very expensive, and to respect wishes from some bootlegs owners who graciously shared them, i won't upload any of them in FLAC Format.

Now if you really want them in lossless quality, i suggest you, like me, to search them on private group, to use google and/or to search for some torrents.

Best regards,

JacKc.

PS: I don't say to TGWTG to not share them in FLAC Format. It's his own decision and he has decided to respect my point of view, that's all.

Ok everybody with FLAC versions, post them in separate threads if you want to but not in this one. Even though I don't fully agree with Jackc, I respect his decision and I know that I really can't stand it when I start a thread and lay a couple of ground rules that are ignored by a couple of posters.

Onion Kid

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    Ok everybody with FLAC versions, post them in separate threads if you want to but not in this one. Even though I don't fully agree with Jackc, I respect his decision and I know that I really can't stand it when I start a thread and lay a couple of ground rules that are ignored by a couple of posters.
    I agree with Zoran. Out of respect for JackC, people should not post FLAC files in this thread...

imho while we are getting free access to otherwise super rare material, we shouldn't be choosy. Anyway, i like sticking it to the bootleggers who make money out of this material.

I am also waiting for the 'esper retirement edition' if only for the first 2 cds. I have my eye on the score parts, nofx.

Grand Shriner
    Im also confused at how come theirs so much music for one movie, but Im not complaining.

Do people still make music for it now? or are these all old fan releases?

Shriner
    Finally, here the 10 Tracks from the Master Tapes are, in 320 kbps MP3, no pass:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Enjoy!

Shriner
    x

Shriner
    Oh hey, I thought I'd preview a cover design I'm working on. Thought I'd use the same template for pretty much all the different main BR-soundtracks I know of, to give them a bit more of a uniform look (inspired by that awesome 5-disc collector's edition DVD I've got ). Pointers/suggestions?

I'll be done with the bulk of 'em in maybe a week or less, if anybody's interested?

Yeah, I have this collection set too - buy from Amazon.com and I too think about some kind of "universal jacet" Could assist if you want.
    We also could create something like "special booklet" for all collection, with the story about creation of the score and about major bootlegs to it. That'll be outstanding!
    medicine - is magic
    my wishlist: OST for TV Show "Lilyhammer" and "Boardwalk Empire" vols.3 and 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rob the great View Post
    Oh hey, I thought I'd preview a cover design I'm working on. Thought I'd use the same template for pretty much all the different main BR-soundtracks I know of, to give them a bit more of a uniform look (inspired by that awesome 5-disc collector's edition DVD I've got ).
    Hi Rob the Great, nice work, congratulations! Your rendition is my favourite alternate BR artwork so far!

Coincidentally I had fun working on a somewhat similar design some time ago. I was dreaming of a 2-CD set that would contain all the unreleased BR music to complement the BR Trilogy and the 5-DVD set.

I'd be happy to show it here but this thread denies me any attachment upload, even a smallish jpeg of 100 Kb is said to be "exceeding quota by 51 Kb", although my attachment folder is empty...

Then use any photo-hosting to you wish, and upload your artwork there.
    Like: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] or [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1187hunterwasser View Post
    Coincidentally I had fun working on a somewhat similar design some time ago. I was dreaming of a 2-CD set that would contain all the unreleased BR music to complement the BR Trilogy and the 5-DVD set.
    Well, there is this Work-in-Progress:

It's still underway, too.

And I'd really love to see your design, maybe it could give me some ideas of what more to do.

It's still underway, too.

And I'd really love to see your design, maybe it could give me some ideas of what more to do.
    Hi, there it is:

Today added Blade Runner - 2001 Version (320 kbps) and re-added Blade Runner - Off World 1993 (320 kbps)

JacKc

Thanks for the new and updates!

Oh hey, I thought I'd preview a cover design I'm working on. Thought I'd use the same template for pretty much all the different main BR-soundtracks I know of, to give them a bit more of a uniform look (inspired by that awesome 5-disc collector's edition DVD I've got ). Pointers/suggestions?

I'll be done with the bulk of 'em in maybe a week or less, if anybody's interested?
    Great concept Rob, I am interested of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 1187hunterwasser View Post
    Hi, there it is:
    Very nice art, can we see more?

Quote Originally Posted by JacKc View Post
    Today added Blade Runner - 2001 Version (320 kbps) and re-added Blade Runner - Off World 1993 (320 kbps) (UPLOAD NOT YET FINISHED)
    Thanks for the updates Jackc.

Added Blade Runner - The Audio Cut (320 kbps)

PS : Hope you like this thread even if Bootlegs are not on FLAC format !!

Many thanks for the PC Game OST, been wanting to get it ever since playing the game.

Thom
    I finally got my registration activated. I look forward to begin downloading later today. Thanks for the great site.

Today added Blade Runner - Director's Cut - Memoires Vol.5 (320kbps)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JacKc View Post
    Today added Blade Runner - Director's Cut - Memoires Vol.5 (320kbps)

JacKc,

Dumb question, I suppose - Are there volumes 1-4 of the Director's Cut - Memoires?

JacKc,

Thanks for all of the continued efforts with your outstanding thread!!!

Today added The Sound Of Blade Runner - Definitive Edition Vol.1, 2 & 3 (320kbps)

Thom
    Twice I have downloaded TSBR_DE_Volume_3. Selection 12 - Dangerous Days Raw has a file error. Could you possibly provide a replacement? Thank you - Thom