Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: The Blade Runner Soundtracks Ultimate Thread

Shriner
    Anybody have a mirror for that 2019 Edition?

Mediafire just wont work with me. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rob the great View Post
    Anybody have a mirror for that 2019 Edition?
    Mediafire just wont work with me. :P
    What works for you then? Megaupload, Rapidshare?

Another Esper 'Retirement' Edition front cover design by me:

Design info:
    This cover is based off the original soundtrack cover. I used both the original and alternate artwork and merge them together. Replaced Rachel's head with one from the promotional photos since I never liked that cartoonish looking Rachel portrait on the original poster. Adjusted the contrast hue and color to match the art. Deckard's head is from the alternate poster art while the bottom half is from the original poster. Additional info added to the list of composers with [a redesigned] Esper Productions logo acknowledged.

Download hi-res version [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

FLAC version of Qu 'Ran(a song heard on the Final Cut and Work Print only) by Brian Eno and David Byrne: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] PW: retirement

Qu 'Ran music with outtakes video: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Well, either way works, just Mediafire which keeps jerking me around.

Megaupload would be nice.

Just noticed I've got something called "10 tracks from the master tapes" in flac, as described on the bladerunner2019.com site (though I'm pretty sure I didn't get it from there). Pretty good sound quality and fx free to my knowledge. I can upload it if anybody's interested.

@TGWTG...even more nice work thank you. Hopefully the Retirement Edition shows up soon.

Well, either way works, just Mediafire which keeps jerking me around.

Megaupload would be nice.

Just noticed I've got something called "10 tracks from the master tapes" in flac, as described on the bladerunner2019.com site (though I'm pretty sure I didn't get it from there). Pretty good sound quality and fx free to my knowledge. I can upload it if anybody's interested.
    "This is really the one that started it all. Disappointed with the New American Orchestra version that was released in 1982, this tape was leaked out by disgruntled fans on the inside. The quality is far surpassed on subsequent boots, but it still holds interest if only as a curiosity and a historical reference."

Sure rob that would be GREAT.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Megaupload would be nice. .
    Blade Runner 2019 Editon [Track 1- 10]
    Download Part 1 *deleted link*

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    @TGWTG...even more nice work thank you. Hopefully the Retirement Edition shows up soon.
    It's already up elsewhere, it's just a very private release right now. I'll upload some when i have the time but it will take weeks or a month or so especially with the last disc being a DVD-ROM with few gigs of music! Not sure if Jackc will upload it here so check with him. :S

Thanks for this lossless version. I'll check it out.
    Loveliness, Elegance, and Nobility Compilations
    Angela Aki Discography
    Kokia discography
    Sun Yanzi Discography
    Toshihiko Sahashi Thread

Blade Runner 2019 Editon [Track 11- 19]
    Download Part 2 *deleted link*

Onion Kid
    Wow, never knew that many ost existed for BR. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hemivec View Post
    Wow, never knew that many ost existed for BR. Thanks!
    There's more soundtrack than the entire original Star Wars trilogy combined!

Grand Shriner
    cool work... thanks a lot for sharing

Blade Runner: Silver and Moments
    Disc 1 of 2: Part 1 of 2 download *deleted link*

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    "This is really the one that started it all. Disappointed with the New American Orchestra version that was released in 1982, this tape was leaked out by disgruntled fans on the inside. The quality is far surpassed on subsequent boots, but it still holds interest if only as a curiosity and a historical reference."

Sure rob that would be GREAT.
    I'll try to get it up ASAP, though my internet is screwy today, so I can't guarantee an upload until after the weekend.

Oh, and thank you so much, TGWTG for the mirrors!

Blade Runner: Silver and Moments
    Disc 1 of 2: Part 2 of 2 download *deleted link*

Blade Runner: Silver and Moments [FLAC]

Thanks for the share.

To TGWTG and to all members :

I don't upload Blade Runner bootlegs in FLAC to avoid some malicious guys to make some fake bootlegs based on FLAC tracks and then sell them as real boots !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackc
    I don't upload Blade Runner bootlegs in FLAC to avoid some malicious guys to make some fake bootlegs based on FLAC tracks and then sell them as real boots !!!
    Apologies. Getting rid of the links now and reuploading them in MP3 format.

ps. sorry, guys. Out of respect for the Jackc and the BR soundtrack community, you'll probably be getting only MP3 versions from now on.(If there's any consolation, at least I'll reupload them in 320kbps)

Onion Kid
    hi,

I found a two disc "Blade Runner ESPER Analysis" version. But it's only in 192 kBit/s. A cover is included in disc 1.

Greetings!!

JL

Quote Originally Posted by TGWTG View Post

ps. sorry, guys. Out of respect for the Jackc and the BR soundtrack community, you'll probably be getting only MP3 versions from now on.(If there's any consolation, at least I'll reupload them in 320kbps)

Very sorry to find that you have deleted your links to the lossless editions of your uploads.

I really don 't think that bootleggers that sell silvers care about whether a recording is Flac or MP3. They are only in it for the money.

Cheers.

Onion Kid

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jlryker View Post
    hi,

I found a two disc "Blade Runner ESPER Analysis" version. But it's only in 192 kBit/s. A cover is included in disc 1.

Greetings!!

JL
    Thanks for sharing!

Could you please share with us where you found this bootleg? And when was this bootleg made?

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Very sorry to find that you have deleted your links to the lossless editions of your uploads.

I really don 't think that bootleggers that sell silvers care about whether a recording is Flac or MP3. They are only in it for the money.

Cheers.
    Agree

And many fans want it in flac.
    Bootleggers dl them from private trackers anyway

Sure, anyone, who really wants "make a deal" - find their own ways to find it cheap and sold them high. But for the Real BR Fans - most of here, includes me, seems to be audiophiles, so we'd be glad if you share lossless ones. Best regards, Zero.
    medicine - is magic
    my wishlist: OST for TV Show "Lilyhammer" and "Boardwalk Empire" vols.3 and 4

This site is awesome. Thanks for all the uploads everyone Looking forward to hopefully one day getting the Esper Retirement Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by JacKc View Post
    To TGWTG and to all members :

Quote Originally Posted by TGWTG View Post

Shit! as usual I am a day late.

To TGWTG: i know this is my first post here and I've got no business asking any favors being such a newb on this forum... but I'd like to respectfully beg for the links to the FLAC versions of your recent posts. As Jager said, bootleggers don't really care about the source before selling their stuff... and... isn't it highly likely that your FLAC files are already in the hands of those making "for sale" boots? I mean, you had to get them from somewhere, right? :-) Thanks.

Thanks to all of you guys that have been contributing here, especially JacKc. And, yes, I'm looking far and wide for the Esper Retirement Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjian View Post
    To TGWTG: i know this is my first post here and I've got no business asking any favors being such a newb on this forum... but I'd like to respectfully beg for the links to the FLAC versions of your recent posts. As Jager said, bootleggers don't really care about the source before selling their stuff... and... isn't it highly likely that your FLAC files are already in the hands of those making "for sale" boots? I mean, you had to get them from somewhere, right? :-) Thanks.
    I do agree with your points. Bootleggers can use MP3 formats and duplicate fake covers and sell them. There's no guarantee that the greedy bootleggers doesn't have them already from other sources. But this is Jackc's thread and he started the whole thing here afterall so i have to respect his decision. If you guys really want the edict removed, you should at least discuss with the op of the thread.