Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: The Blade Runner Soundtracks Ultimate Thread

My own cover rendition(based on the original except the back insert) of the 2019 Edition soundtrack:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] or [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for the hi-res version.

*updated dl link.....

Great job, man!
    medicine - is magic
    my wishlist: OST for TV Show "Lilyhammer" and "Boardwalk Empire" vols.3 and 4

Esper Edition Mk 2 lossless

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Any chance of the 2019 edition in lossless ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1187hunterwasser View Post
    Yes TGWTG I do agree, but this bootleg has a lot of material taken from the Blade Runner Trilogy.

I was just listing the music that is NOT in the Trilogy (or at least not in its complete form), to answer Shadow1's question. Of course it suggests you have to own the Trilogy if you want to achieve completeness.
    Thank you very much 1187hunterwasser for your reply....clearly you know the music of this awesome film to a tee here! Your opinion is appreciated greatly.

roycommi thanks for MK2 edition, but is this one = really comes from 'Esper Group'??

Under spoiler - their protest to this release, taken from anunna.net
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_flyer View Post
    Under spoiler - their protest to this release, taken from anunna.net
    Spoiler!
    Well, not sure if a bunch of non-existent bootleg companies like the "Esper Productions" can even make an official protest like that since the music materials is pretty much illegal at the 1st place and they should expect people would do that. I've made several bootlegs myself in the past just for friends and colleagues and what the want to do with it( like selling in e-bay or earning cash)is none of my concern. I'm happy to have made the bootlegs just for my own( and everyone else') satisfaction. If the "original" Esper Productions" is so pissed off about it, there's always alternative like not using the Esper name and go for something like this:

Sure I do so, when I create my own version of 'Reflections'. For a very long time, I and my brother can't find or buy anywhere 'Original Reflections', we are create our own version, using mp3 sources from Vangelis discography and tracklist from anunna.net...

Sure I do so, when I create my own version of 'Reflections'. For a very long time, I and my brother can't find or buy anywhere 'Original Reflections', we are create our own version, using mp3 sources from Vangelis discography and tracklist from anunna.net...
    Yup, sometimes we do whatever it takes to create/recreate our favorite tracks.

My alternate cover design for the Esper Retirement Edition:

Which Doctor? likes this.

roycommi thanks for MK2 edition, but is this one = really comes from 'Esper Group'??
    Beats me. thats what it said years ago when i downloaded it as the 2 bin and cue files as posted above. Its the internet so caveat emptor goes without saying. only reason i posted was because it was (i believe) in lossless format.

)))

Grand Shriner
    Zero_flyer thanks very much for the game music, Ive been looking for that for years, I never knew about all the fans that had had worked on the music its great to see.

BR defently has amazing music, Im going to check out these esper and 2019 since they seem to be the ones everyone is raving about, thanks very much for your effort and everyone else that helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizer View Post
    Blade Runner definitely has amazing music, I'm going to check out these Esper and 2019 since they seem to be the ones everyone is raving about, thanks very much for your effort and everyone else that helped.
    Not every Esper release is available in this thread. Just realized the 6CDs Esper Retirement Edition(best of the "Espers") is nowhere to be found here.

Alternate front insert for 2019 Edition: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

>replaced Rachel's B&W pic with Syd Mead concept art and some text below it.

Btw, I highly recommend Atticus Ross' The Book of Eli soundtrack to anyone who loves new age. It's like listening to "post-apocalyptic Blade Runner"! DL thread here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Does anyone have a link to download the "Outtakes" version? Ive seen some references to it above and would like t listen

Quote Originally Posted by roycommi View Post
    Does anyone have a link to download the "Outtakes" version? Ive seen some references to it above and would like t listen

To everyone who has contributed to this thread...

Today added Blade Runner - The Final Mix and updated Blade Runner - 2019 Edition link with correct non glitchy Track N19

Anyone who has these tracks that are NOT corrupt please zip/rar them and upload them so we don't all have to download the full zip/rars all over again.

Blade Runner - 2019 Edition
    17. The Duel

Blade Runner - 2008 / Disc II
    08. Deckard Enters the Bradbury
    14. End Titles

Blade Runner - Esper Edition / CD2
    25. I Dreamt Music

Thanks,
    - Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    Anyone who has these tracks that are NOT corrupt please zip/rar them and upload them so we don't all have to download the full zip/rars all over again.

17. The Duel

14. End Titles

25. I Dreamt Music

Thanks,
    - Z
    Odd...'I dreamt music' didnt work for me but i switched it with a lame 3.92 version i found online, but 'the duel' for 2019 worked fine for me

17. The Duel

14. End Titles

25. I Dreamt Music

Thanks,
    - Z
    I will not upload again and again thoses soundtracks because all thoses soundtracks after upload have been downloaded and checked and no tracks have been corrupted during unzip/unrar process.

I suggest you to upgrade Winrar version, or use 7zip and/or IZArc (totally free).

Unhappy Corrupt files

Quote Originally Posted by JacKc View Post
    I will not upload again and again thoses soundtracks because all thoses soundtracks after upload have been downloaded and checked and no tracks have been corrupted during unzip/unrar process.

I suggest you to upgrade Winrar version, or use 7zip and/or IZArc (totally free).
    JacKc - The news here is mixed.

14. End Titles

IZArc crashes at Track 8 when attempting to extract this file, so no luck there.

7zip reports the following error message:
    CRC failed in "Disc II\08. Deckard Enters the Bradbury.mp3". File is broken.
    CRC failed in "Disc II\14. End Titles.mp3". File is broken.

Yet, the files do appear to extract with 7zip and will play.

Zipeg, another freebie, also fails at track 8.

So, three out of four isn't good.

Hi Doctor Go,

Seems few members have got some problems with some archives but i can't explain why...anyway here's the tracks you want :

For Zoran :

PS : I've re-uploaded DISC II for Blade Runner 2008 (update link on 1st Post)

Quote Originally Posted by JacKc View Post
    For Zoran :

PS : I've re-uploaded DISC II for Blade Runner 2008 (update link on 1st Post)
    Thanks JacKc, I am sorry if I was being a pain. I was in fact using WinRAR v3.80 but these were the first files that ever failed during the unpacking process and I have been using the same version for 2 years.

BTW your re-up for Blade Runner - 2019 Edition - 17. The Duel is actually the link for Blade Runner - 2008 - Disc II

EDIT: After downloading Blade Runner - 2019 Edition on page 1 I tried to unpack it using the latest version of WinRAR which gave me the corrupt alert again and did not unpack the file. I tried unpacking with the latest version of 7zip which gave me a corrupt alert but the file unpacked. I played the track and there was no problem playing it what so ever.

BTW your re-up for Blade Runner - 2019 Edition - 17. The Duel is actually the link for Blade Runner - 2008 - Disc II

Sorry Zoran,

I've fixed the link for the Track 17. The Duel for Blade Runner 2019.

Best regards.

No worries JacKc, it all worked out. I thought I would share some BR cd art that I had collected a while ago. A few of the covers were included with your downloads but some were not. Also included are thumbnails from the Vangelis Rarities site for reference but sadly many of the thumbs were broken. I have contacted the sites admin regarding this so hopefully they will be available again.

Pass: inferno

JacKc, thanks for the hard work. I really appreciate it!

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast